Flash Prime Vs The Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Ok, I don't have a clue who Flash Prime is, but I see his name pop up on the net from time to time. Is he a real character or a joke that people make up?

If he IS real and as powerful as people make him out, then who would win this battle?

And if people have pics, then please add them.

Mindset
I have no idea who you are talking about.

Placidity
Optimus Prime wins.

Knowsbleed33
If Flash has a Prime version I will swear off DC forever. The Flash fanboys are already nuts with how "omnipotent" the character is.

tkitna
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If Flash has a Prime version I will swear off DC forever. The Flash fanboys are already nuts with how "omnipotent" the character is.

I couldnt have said it any better myself.

"Oh, The Flash would dismantle that character before the battle even starts, or before he could even think, or before God could stop him, etc, etc, etc,,,"

Give me a break

Rorschach
There is no Flash Prime.

Endless Mike
He might be referring to Kingdom Come Flash

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by cloud102
Ok, I don't have a clue who Flash Prime is, but I see his name pop up on the net from time to time. Is he a real character or a joke that people make up?

If he IS real and as powerful as people make him out, then who would win this battle?

And if people have pics, then please add them.

doh

Hannibal-Lector
not sure if some1 stated already. dotn wanna read thread but Flash Prime is to Flash as Superboy Prime is to Superboy, a theoretical character like Flashernaut

Eel O'Brian
Wasn't Flash Prime the term used for the fanboys theoretical "drop-a-universe-on-your-domepiece" Flash?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Wasn't Flash Prime the term used for the fanboys theoretical "drop-a-universe-on-your-domepiece" Flash?

I also think so...great_dane's Flash was laughable- kamikazing Enterity for breakfastsmile

carnage52
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He might be referring to Kingdom Come Flash kingdom come flash was ****ing awesome.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian

Yes.

And in this battle he goes back to the first moment of time and uses the SpeedForce to collect all the power of quantumspacetimepseudosciencebullshit (patent pending) to knock the GEB into another reality where it never existed. Also this takes so little time that he finishes before he started. Oh, and he totally bangs Aunt May at some point. Totally.

carnage52
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

And in this battle he goes back to the first moment of time and uses the SpeedForce to collect all the power of quantumspacetimepseudosciencebullshit (patent pending) to knock the GEB into another reality where it never existed. Also this takes so little time that he finishes before he started. Oh, and he totally bangs Aunt May at some point. Totally. PROFILED. laughing

Mr Master

Yes.

And in this battle he goes back to the first moment of time and uses the SpeedForce to collect all the power of quantumspacetimepseudosciencebullshit (patent pending) to knock the GEB into another reality where it never existed. Also this takes so little time that he finishes before he started. Oh, and he totally bangs Aunt May at some point. Totally.
Bah, Flash will simply drop MultiverseS on his dome piece. smilefist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr Master
Bah, Flash will simply drop OmniverseS on his dome piece. smilefist

Fixed 313

Estacado
ha-son

Doctor-Alvis
I think Flash prime was made up. The picture of him was normal Flash who used a speed force costume to run because he had broken legs.

Knowsbleed33
Flash will simply use the infinite mass-punch to knock the omniverse into the Speed Force.

Superherovandal
I remember Flash Prime. He's a creation of BS Comics Incorporated. I should know. I helped to create him years ago. He's a forum legend. But yeah he should totally wtfpwn TGEB the nanosecond before the battle has even started.

RageOfTheGods
Hello everyone im new to the boards and I love flash, he is my fav DC character whilst my fav Marvel character is Thor. Flash prime cant exist, on earth prime sbp was the only superhero seen.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
Hello everyone im new to the boards and I love flash, he is my fav DC character whilst my fav Marvel character is Thor. Flash prime cant exist, on earth prime sbp was the only superhero seen.

^^^^May I introduce to you Flash fanboy #1

psycho gundam
Yes.

And in this battle he goes back to the first moment of time and uses the SpeedForce to collect all the power of quantumspacetimepseudosciencebullshit (patent pending) to knock the GEB into another reality where it never existed. Also this takes so little time that he finishes before he started. Oh, and he totally bangs Aunt May at some point. Totally. hysterical

occultdestroyer
This thread is retarded

Priest
Flash Prime ftw stoned

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
^^^^May I introduce to you Flash fanboy #1

THX for the introduction, Im new on the boards so ppl dont know me as well yet lol. IM THE NUMBER ONE FLASH FANBOY, OVER HERE EVERYBODY lol.

llagrok

Sup A.J?

spetznaz
I was around back when 'Flash Prime' was doing the rounds on KMC. He was a made up character (one of several, but probably more or less the most famous of the bunch ...or at least top 2). Totally made up character.

The hilarious thing was that some people started believing he was real, which was funny because it was so obvious the character was fake. However, in the same manner some people will pretend to have watched a movie so as not to appear out of touch, some folks on the forum actually bought the Flash Prime take hook line and sinker. Matters got worse when some 'pictures' of Flash Prime started to show up (real scans, but of other iterations of the Flash).

This actually proved my theory that a lot of people who post on KMC do not ACTUALLY read comics, but rather they have SOME exposure to a comic character (e.g. Wolverine), and become fanboys of that character (e.g. say lil' boy watched one of those old X-men cartoon episodes, and fell in love with Wolvie) and start posting. This would explain some threads where people defend matchups that anyone who actually READS comics would know are totally asinine.

Anyways ....that explained why some (not all ....most people quickly caught on that Flash Prime was a joke ....a good one I might add) people bit on the Flash Prime hook.

Although, in comics there are some iterations of the Flash that would be somewhat similar to FP. One instance is the Flash in Kingdom Come (who was moving so fast he was every where at the same time, including being in several dimensions at the same time, and even pulling someone from one dimension to another - the old guy who was being shown around by the Spectre, and was pulled by the KC Flash). That Flash was extreme enough to be close to the mythical Flash Prime. I guess you could also add any Flash that is pushing himself to the max (e.g. Wally or Bart going all out), since their feat levels are exceedingly high ....e.g. rescuing a city of 500,000 in a fraction of a FRACTION of a second (in the middle of a nuclear detonation), or absorbing the kinetic energy of the entire planet.

However, Flash Prime was a rather well played joke.

RageOfTheGods
Flash Prime doesnt exist it is very obvious, anyone who knows anything about sbp should know this. Hey I just remembered Walter West, you know the aged wally from an alternate dimension with a lightning shaped scar. When the justice league forced him out of our universe bc he was disrubting the balance, he ran into another dimension and it seemed to be a dimension where the heroes where comic book characters nothing more, exactly like sbp earth. So that version of Wally could be considered currently Flash prime if he is on Earth prime, they never elaborated on what happened to him.

Doctor-Alvis
He was invented to be like the DC 1m's Superman Prime I believe.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He was invented to be like the DC 1m's Superman Prime I believe.

Yup.

Totally made up, and (as you correctly stated) based on DC1M Superman Prime (and not Emoprime, since superboy prime had not come out yet)

TricksterPriest
Flash Prime doesnt exist it is very obvious, anyone who knows anything about sbp should know this. Hey I just remembered Walter West, you know the aged wally from an alternate dimension with a lightning shaped scar. When the justice league forced him out of our universe bc he was disrubting the balance, he ran into another dimension and it seemed to be a dimension where the heroes where comic book characters nothing more, exactly like sbp earth. So that version of Wally could be considered currently Flash prime if he is on Earth prime, they never elaborated on what happened to him.

HOLD IT. There's a misconception that nobody seems to be correcting.

The concept of a Flash Prime as Rage sees it, is a world like SMP's earth, where he is the first and maybe only hero.

Rage, as far as we know, there isn't a Flash Prime like the one you're describing. Now, DC might make this into a one-shot elseworlds, because it's a good concept.

But thus far, there is no Flash Prime like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.