Galactus vs. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Galactus at the most powerful we have ever seen him

Zero Hour Parallax

Galactus gets the UN if necessary

How this goes?

The Illuminati
No UN necessary. Galan pwns.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by The Illuminati
No UN necessary. Galan pwns.
No.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
No.

Mmmmmm... Yes.

vlaaad12345
Mmmmmmmm no,galactus have never been stronger than someone who ended all time/reality in dc,he has had the potentiol to but never actually done it,parallax stomps him.

Bouboumaster
Mmmmmmmm no,galactus have never been stronger than someone who ended all time/reality in dc,he has had the potentiol to but never actually done it,parallax stomps him.

Unless he takes the gun.

carnage52
parallax invades galans rear.

Mr Master

galactus have never been stronger than someone who ended all time/reality in dc,
he has had the potentiol to but never actually done it.
Well to be fair and precise,
he didn't do it cause he stopped by erasing himself with the UN,
which also erased the entire Universe he was in from ever existing.

TheTyrant
Galactus wins easily.

Enyalus
I could see BCA Galactus swallowing up Parallax's energy on his way to eating reality. I think this is a bad match up for Hal.

Galactus wins.

manx422
Parallax

AsbestosFlaygon
BCA Galactus

galactusischere
Galactus.

Galan007
Galactus (BCA or not) would be dominated by Parallax.

Galactus /w/ UN is another story.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus (BCA or not) would be dominated by Parallax.
What gives you that impression?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Galactus wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
What gives you that impression? Entropy rifts.

Starscream M
Entropy rifts. what would that do to galactus?

Galan007
The same thing it does to everything else.

OneDumbG0
Galactus recites a poem and harnesses the power of love to separate Hal from Parallax, rendering Parallax hostless and disembodied.

haw-som

Starscream M
The same thing it does to everything else. galactus is not everything else.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
galactus is not everything else. If Galactus can be erased by nullification, he can be erased by entropy.

Starscream M
If Galactus can be erased by nullification, he can be erased by entropy. im not sure how you're so sure about that when there is no indication entropy works anything likes nullification. also, nullification is like the deus machina for galactus.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
im not sure how you're so sure about that when there is no indication entropy works anything likes nullification. "There entropy awaits like a ravenous beast, where it drains all energy and life. It is the only time... the only place known where life cannot possibly exist":
http://img688.imageshack.us/i/entropy1.jpg/

"The entire universe ceases to exist... All energy is gone":
http://img192.imageshack.us/i/entropy2.jpg/

"All-consuming destructive entropy has been released, crushing every shred of matter in existence":
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/656/entropy3.jpg

TheTyrant
Yea, but didn't the UN fail to kill/nullify Galactus when Morg used it?

Enyalus
He never hit Galactus with it.

TheTyrant
Didn't Galactus save himself by containing the blast within his ship?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Didn't Galactus save himself by containing the blast within his ship?
Air Walker (I think) hacked into the ship's systems and made Morg hit Tyrant with the UN repeatedly.

TheTyrant
Hmm..I could have sworn that Galactus did something to protect himself from the UN, but then again, you know what you're talking about. thumb up

Question: How do we know that Galactus was nullified/restarted along with the others when the UN was used on Abraxas? He wasn't on earth when the multi-verse was restarted.

Enyalus
Question: How do we know that Galactus was nullified/restarted along with the others when the UN was used on Abraxas? He wasn't on earth when the multi-verse was restarted.
Galactus was killed during the events that took place in Galactus the Devourer, which led to Abraxas being freed. Because it was Galactus' power who kept Abraxas bound.

So Galactus wasn't in existence when the UN rebooted the universe.

Galan007
Hmm..I could have sworn that Galactus did something to protect himself from the UN, but then again, you know what you're talking about. thumb up

Question: How do we know that Galactus was nullified/restarted along with the others when the UN was used on Abraxas? He wasn't on earth when the multi-verse was restarted. Galactus was destroyed by the UN in "Silver Surfer" v3 #109. And if we are using BCA Galactus (as many seem to be doing) he too was destroyed by the Nullifier in "F4" v1 #341.

TheTyrant
Yea, but Galactus was shown to be alive after the Abraxas saga correct? And he wasn't ressurected by anybody after the UN was used on him, so one can asume that the UN didn't/couldn't effect him.
And Galactus never truly died BTW.

Galan007
^ He died enough.

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Galactus recites a poem and harnesses the power of love to separate Hal from Parallax, rendering Parallax hostless and disembodied.

haw-som

thank you. i actually lol'd.

OneDumbG0
^ Mission accomplished.

usaflag

guy222
Parallax

kevdude
Parallax, gotta agree with Guy!

Prep-Man
Parallax!

Slaanesh
Parallax

Warlord
Parallax

galactusischere
Galactus eats Parallax.

guy222
Ur passion for Galactus is awesome, my friend

Big G isn't gonna eat Parallax

For u, i understand Galactus wins everything and those that know me....Living Tribunal wins everything. Its a way we all support our fave characters

Have a good one

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.