Thanos vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos in a physical fight against 5 Things 5 Colossus 5 Doc Samson 5 She Hulk 15 Spider-Men & 15 Luke Cages. Will he win?

occultdestroyer
droolsrug

Juk3n
He picks up the first thing clone, and bowls him at the rest knocking them down like pins.

-kidding-

only a little, doesnt matter if its 1 ant of 50 ants, they're all going down vs me.

apply here i suppose.

Soljer
Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

carnage52
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos

Sundipped
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos in a physical fight against 5 Things 5 Colossus 5 Doc Samson 5 She Hulk 15 Spider-Men & 15 Luke Cages. Will he win?

This means a total of 50 ko's.

golem370
I will add 10 Rages 10 Strong Guys 5 Classic Wonder Men 4 Atlas' 100 Captain Americas & 50 US Agents

King Kandy
They die, no one has the power here to hurt Thanos.

golem370
They're are not one but 239 fighters against Thanos the strongest being Wonder Man Strong Guy Rage Atlas Thing She Hulk and Doc Samson.

King Kandy
Thanos defeated 25,000 Black Knights and an entire planet full of assassins, not to mention helping to hold off the entire armies of Asgard before Odin got there.

Ban Mido
Dang O_O....sadly I think Thanos still pulls off a win =(...in my head I even threw in 30 WWHs and 50 Supermen =(....

Knowsbleed33
10 Strong Guys have 10 simultaneous heart attacks the first time Thanos tags them.

Thanos ftw.

janus77
Thanos yawns, then back hands 3/4rts of the opposition off the planet.

goes off to have lunch, realises there's some strong guys stuck to the back of his hand, wipes it off on a rock... looks back and just gives an evil stare at the surviving combatants. they die of fear.

golem370
The average Asgardian lifts only lifts 35tons.

5 Things combined Strength 500tons

5 Colossus's combined Strength 500tons

5 Doc Samsons combined strength 375tons

5 She Hulks combined Strength 500tons

15 Spider-Men combined Strength 225tons

15 Luke Cages combined Strength 450tons

10 Rages combined Strength 900tons

10 Strong Guys combined Strength 750tons

5 Wonder Men combined Strength 500tons

4 Atlas' combined Strength 400tons

50 US Agents combined Strength 500tons

100 Captain America combined Strength 40 tons

Combined Strength of 5,640 tons

Utrigita
And Golem?

golem370
They're a numbers advantage and they have tons of experience, strength and skill. I think he would be hurting after this fight if he wins.

Utrigita
Against a master stragist like Thanos himself is and has more just as much experience as these guys in fighting, (see kandy's post a bit above)

I mean seriously She Hulk punched the Silver Surfer attempting to damage him and he didn't even flinch and his durability is below Thanos own. A Class 100 Punch didn't made Silver Surfer flick a eyelash there are more opponents granted but there is a limit to how many that can punch away on Thanos at the same time.

Also I think there are those we can rule out as nothing but cannon fodder against Thanos.

golem370
One Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator for a short fight and lost because a building fell on them which considering Colossus durability seem a little silly. Wonder Man was said to rivals Thor's strength which would make well into the class 100 range and given that their is 5 of them and Atlas should be around that level of strength as well and their is four of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.