What will you people -not- see in 2003?!???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
harry Potter 3
legaly blond 2
x men 2

Mujaffa
all harry potter that may ever come.
and som other shit movies

Bad Boy
Harry fooking Potter 3
Legally Blonde 2
Texas Chainsaw Masscare remake

BackFire349
i am going to burn down everything theater that is playing tcm remake.

mah
what the heck, there'll be worse movies than Harry Potter in 2003 and you know it; you're just stating it to be tough; same syndrome that cause everyone to claim that they hate Titanic

zimbo
Harry jork off and Titanic 2

steve-o
Uh..you guys actually PLAN the movies that yer gonna watch and not watch in 2003? Dudes...Im sensin some nerds.

BackFire349
mah, the thread is about what people will not see in 2003, not what is the worst movies, i wont see harry potter but im not saying there arent worse movies.

mah
the people choosing harry potter are basically saying that that's what they're LEAST likely to see in 2003, thus making it in their opinion the worst of 2003.

ToMacco
Titanic 2?

BackFire349
i dont think so, just means it isnt their cup of tea.

finti
So you are not alone then.

Matrix 2

Bad Boy
I'm sure there are worse films than Harry Potter 3 next year, I just ain't going cos I couldnt stand the first 2!

Thomas H
Indeed, i am never going to see a potter movie!

zimbo
And Matrix II is good this is my the most expected movie and Rush Hour 3 ofcourse.

Thomas H
well, this thread is about what you aint going to see, if your going to see these movies post them on, what are you going to see in 2003! smile

zimbo
I don't now.........ok thomas I can do you a favor once. stick out tongue

Thomas H
? say again...without the code talking!

zimbo
Just forget about it.That's nothing important you should now.

Bad Boy
hmmmm ok

finti
So what movies arfe up for 2003

zimbo
what's meen arfe.

finti
it was ment to be are.

zimbo
O!I now a lot of good movies but thomas don't like when I talk about good movies on this thread.

finti
what are those movies then

zimbo
American Pie 3, Rush Hour 3 or in 2003 or in next year I don't now.
Bad boys 2, Matrix 2 and ,3 x men2,mission Imposible 3 in this year or next don't now.And Shanghay noon 2 that's about it.

finti
hmm a lot of films I wont see there

zimbo
Very funny

BackFire349
if queen of the damned 2 is ever made i shall burn every theater who plays it.

Thomas H
hahah! Hey finster, just check out www.upcomingmovies.com if you want to see what kind a movies that is up for a 2003 realase!
And Zimbo, we like pretty much the same movies! Popcorn, I am a Bruckheimer fan you should know....

and now I might as well reply for both mah and Backfire....here are the quote:Bruckheimer fan you should know

Mah: beavare!
Backfire: ohh no!

zimbo
e I like The Rock Bad Boys Armaggedon that's some of my favorit movies

finti
didnt you claim to have good taste Zimbo?

zimbo
so you like it too?? Nicolas Cage is the best Gone in 60 seconds Con Air face off Racing Arizona.Family Man

Bad Boy
I'm a Bruckheimer fan believe it or not!

zimbo
I believe you

Bad Boy
good for you

zimbo
What is it, menace!

Thomas H
Bruckheimer rock, and all of the Bruckheimer movies you have written down ROCKS! he is the best!

mah
not at all.

finti
got that right Mah

Thomas H
but it surprises me that mah even like one of them, so I can go with that!

Fire
lol thomas not all his movies are good
and they aint really good anyways they are pure entertainment but as entertainment they are very good imo

Thomas H
for example CSI, aint maid to be popcorn entertainment, its more off an award picker, still it draws approx 30 million and get an hell of a lot of awards!

zimbo
hay this flew over nest is piece of crap so don't tell me which entertainment is poor

finti
well you are on a dangerous road here Zimbo

zimbo
how told you I'll take this road I just telling you true.

finti
What the hell, is Officer Crabtree posting here?

zimbo
who is the Crabtree!
And I meant not ''how'' but ''who'' I always confuse this 2 words, your language have so damn difficult spelling!

finti
are you refering to Norwegian now

zimbo
Oh no that's enough fot me in this life to speak two languages

Thomas H
why are you all being so lame against my good friend zimbster...and a question, do you like Bruckheimer Zimbo!?

finti
guess who is gonna be lame against who if the answer is NO

Thomas H
?

zimbo
E I like Bruckheimer films Thomas.
I don't like old starwars movies that's why finti so nervous.
But I'm not blaming him that's his opinion.And I still don't now what's mean crabtree.

Thomas H
if your ineressted, you could check out the newly opend site..www.bruckheimer.n3.net

mah
nt

Thomas H
what?????????????????

mah
oops, sorry, wrong thread

Thomas H
hehe

zimbo
Thanks Thomas.
And I wanted to ask where you now english from.Is it school???
In my country after school people don't speak english so good........I haven't finished school yet, but I now.

finti
In Norway they start to learn English in schools from the age of 9.
Your country? Aint your country England now?

Thomas H
arent you from england zimbo..?

zimbo
No Thomas I'm from Moldova that's near Romania-east europe.Any way don't you think I'm making too many mistakes in my posts?And we start from 9 too finti. ........ why you say ''they'' I thought you from Norway too finti.

zimbo
............But now I live in England

finti
I say they because they start earlier now than we did when I went to school. It is only 1 year earlier but even so

zimbo
In couple of years I will speak English almoust like you and everyone here.

finti
In a couple of year you sound like a brit, I dont speak English with a brit accent

zimbo
Who cares on the forum .......you won't hear me any way!
And I will do my best to have a normal accent.

finti
what is a noraml accent?

mah
don't think that works zimbo. my sister studied a year in england and she's got a nice brit accent now. anyway, what's the problem with brit accent?

finti
too gaybig grin

mah
gay? I thought that was san fransiscan

zimbo
I'm not british yet so I'm agree with you finti !

finti
Not when they speek Mah, Yanks speek with a drawl, the yank gays sounds fake while talking. For the Brits it comes naturalbig grinbig grinbig grin

Fitch
I'm not planning moveing in Britain,so I'm not worried big grin

zimbo
I'm planing to move some where in Texas where life is more crazy.
But not before I'll get 18 or so.

Fitch
Rush Hour comes in 2004 wink

Thomas H
well, number 2 sucked...

finti
it was better than number 1 and was entertaining

Thomas H
it sucked.......

mah
yes I agree

zimbo
It was good.
Thomas I can't believe you say that!!!!!!!!!
I thought you like action movies.And with Chan it always funny .

Thomas H
yes I like them very much, and I was surprised my self, that i was dissapointed, but this movie was bad, but I will see it again and then maybe I will change my meaning a little bit..

zimbo
How about Shanghay noon I like it too.And not very long time ago I started like Owen Wilson he's funny.

Fitch
well...I liked both rush hours.....their funny.
.Start beliving...smile

mah
I didn't like any of them

Fire
I agree with ya mah

Thomas H
shanghai noon, was funny,,,

Catch 22
Dare Devil

BackFire349
i know what i wotn see in 2004, XXX2

finti
oh please are there gonna be a sequl to that

Thomas H
indeed!

finti
talk about waste of money

zimbo
Finti you're not all world, meny people like xXx.And they don't think it is waste of money.
xxx-130 ml. $ in USA box office. it's not very bad, bond-138.5 ml. $ box office at this moment and it's already on the 10th place.

Thomas H
what do you mean by almost already on 10 place..this is the biggest Bond movie ever..no bond movie has earnd over Die Another Day...
And It will cross 140 millioon soon,,,!

Thomas H
And another thing, xXx did not face the competition against Potter, LOTR, Analyze that..and so on...
But if xXx2 comes out..I will see it...

zimbo
Everyone like bond ,I thought it will take more than 140 ml.
between xXx and bond only 10 ml. it's pathetic for famous BOND!
Bond has history and many fans already, but xXx only in begining, it's not fair.
But soon everyone will forget about bond and every where will be xXx hahaha!!!!!

finti
xxx didnt last long at the cinemas in Stavanger

zimbo
You have cinemas in St......whatever????

finti
ehh zimbo consider where you origin from I wouldnt speak to loud about certain things

Thomas H
Stavanger is where Norway get 90% of their money...wink

And Bond will tripple xXx overseas...remember...Bond aint a typical USA thing...its more for people in Europe...so just wait..it will chrush xXx..no ofence..
Over to the topic....

zimbo
May be
Still many people in USA like bond

Fitch
I prefer Bond.xXx was....too commercial

zimbo
You see that's all I expect.
Just say no if you don't like it but guys like finti must make me sick in every post-how bad is xXx.

steve-o
Somebody slap this kid.

zimbo
Never liked canada.......

finti
never cruel to minors

steve-o
I'll take that as a complement.

Fitch
couldn't agree you more there finti.I'm still a minor so I'm protected.Don't mess with me or I'll tell finti big grin

steve-o
Somebody slap that kid too.

Fitch
a big boy here....wink.get it ?

Fire
in my honnest opinion, and some more regulars know this, I usualy disagree with finti but finti is right when he says xXx is a bad movie, the movie had nothing original about it in my opinion. it lacked passion and spirit. If it does come close to being in the top10 of the moment (for this will change a lot within the next year or two) it is purely because of the commercial power behind the movie and it has nothing to do with it being a good movie. Tripple X couldn't even come close to the great movies the real time classics, xXx will be forgotten in no time if you ask me. It is not original because it just wanted to pass over Bond movies with it's stunts and doing so it went overboard, it doesn't have a good story line which had been done before. And the only good actor in it Samuel L Jackson sunk to his lowest lvl ever when he made that movie.
Another thing don't attack finti too hard, he probably has and will probably always have more respect around here than you will ever have

Bad Boy
But at the end of the day, do not mix butter and Coca Cola!

finti
must be a welsh treat

Thomas H
hehe...
I have not decided if im gonna put Dumb and dumberer on my see list or not to see list...what do you people think

finti
see list for sure

Thomas H
ok,

zimbo
I want to see it too I think it's realy dump......I mean funny.

Zed
(about Dumb and Dumberer)

Really enjoyed the first, not so sure about the second one though, director done a lot of TV but harldy any movies,

goto big him up on The D series

Thomas H
it aint going to be as number one, because that is one of the best comedies ever!

Fitch
nice comedie...wonder how the second will look like......

Thomas H
probably BAD:..

finti
hmm yeah they usually are

Thomas H
and thats a shame, the best chooice for a sequel to dumb and dumber is to bring back CArrey and Daniels...thats the only way they can make it funny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.