Abomination vs 03 Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emil Blonsky
Okay, since many many people are saying these two are on the same level, I figured I'd create this thread.

http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/flickr/16/84/002455361684.jpg

VS

http://evilbookstore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hulk2003.jpg

I'd give this one to the Abomination. Much more vicious.

Knowsbleed33
Abomination.

srankmissingnin
03 Hulk was much, much, MUCH stronger than '08 Hulk. It isn't even a fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Anyone who says they are equal is a butt-pirate.

Hulk wins.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Symbiotic
banner

Emil Blonsky
I say Abomb because this version seems to be way stronger than the comic version & is just ruthless.

Juk3n
Hulk 03' was an absolute beast, me vote he.

tkitna
Originally posted by Emil Blonsky
I say Abomb because this version seems to be way stronger than the comic version & is just ruthless.

Way stronger than the comic version? Based on what?

Hulk wins

Emil Blonsky
The fact that Blonsky took the Super Soldier Serum multiple times and then had a shot of Bruce's blood. In the comics the Abomination didn't take the SSS, so that right there shows that he got a major strength increase over the comics version. I assume we'll see many more feats in the sequel.

tkitna
So we're basing the facts on the Abomination not recieving Super Soldier Serum in the comics?

Ummm, ok.

In all honesty, the movie versions of the Hulk (03' and 08') and the movie version of the Abomination have no feats that would even closely class them to their comic counterparts.

Emil Blonsky
Of course not, but I'm talking about the Abomination.

Let's put it like this: Blonsky was already a very skilled & trained soldier. right? And then, on top of that, he took the Super Soldier Serum at least two or three times, which make him incredibly strong, agile, durable, etc. So, when he had Bruce's blood & it turned him into a gamma creature, that added on to the powers he already had from the SSS. In the comics, he was just exposed to gamma radiation & that was it.

The Pict

Let's put it like this: Blonsky was already a very skilled & trained soldier. right? And then, on top of that, he took the Super Soldier Serum at least two or three times, which make him incredibly strong, agile, durable, etc. So, when he had Bruce's blood & it turned him into a gamma creature, that added on to the powers he already had from the SSS. In the comics, he was just exposed to gamma radiation & that was it.

There's a huge difference between comics and the movies, so who cares what Blonksy was exposed to or took to turn him in to Abomination? The fight is based on feats.

srankmissingnin

And in the comics Hulk's blows have shattered mountains and caused earthquakes on the other side of the world... and '08 movie Hulk had trouble lifting a tank. Comic Abom would one shot movie Abom.

ankur29
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And in the comics Hulk's blows have shattered mountains and caused earthquakes on the other side of the world... and '08 movie Hulk had trouble lifting a tank. Comic Abom would one shot movie Abom.

a tank? ... haha i wish tehre was even a glimpse of a tabnk in 08 hulk , he struggled lifting an armoured humvee which weigh 6 tons tops!

03 hulk class 100 its says on the hulk dvd! ...sorted

03 would win

08 hulk class 30-40 08 abom class 40-50....

Emil Blonsky
No, it doesn't say he's a class 100 on the DVD. I have it, and have analyzed every aspect of the DVD, no where does it say he's a class 100. And '08 Hulk is more of a class 60 at base & class 80 when enraged so I have no doubt he'd be able to launch a tank as well if he got mad enough.

george '06
03 hulk wrecks him

Emil Blonsky
It's the other way around.

Dark-Jaxx
It really isn't. Abom's feats are nothing to 03 Huc.

K-Dog
How is this even close? 03' Hulk leaped for miles at a time and threw a tank probably over 1/2 mile. Abomination could throw cars with one hand pretty easily but that's it. 03' Hulk struck the ground and cars were thrown over in a large radius. He was running under the sewer in San Francisco and his head was pushing up the asphalt with no harm. I say he was at least 4 times as strong.

Emil Blonsky
Doubt that, seriously.

Estacado
03 Hulk steps on Abom.

Emil Blonsky
As I said before, he'll win at least two to three fights but that'd be before Hulk would get angry/strong enough to beat him.

Xplosive
Hulk easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.