Deadpool VS Deadshot VS Deathstroke VS Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who is the last man (or woman) standing?

ScarletSpeed
Deadpool

he probably turns up late and everyone else is dead or very tired.

no but seriously Deadpool's healing factor gives him the advantage.

Endrict Nuul
DP

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Deadpool

he probably turns up late and everyone else is dead or very tired.

no but seriously Deadpool's healing factor gives him the advantage.
Umm, in case you didn't know, Deathstrike and Deathstroke both have accelerated HF as well.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Umm, in case you didn't know, Deathstrike and Deathstroke both have accelerated HF as well.

Yeah I know, but not on the same level as Deadpool.

Scoobless
Poor, poor, Deadshot.

sad

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Scoobless
Poor, poor, Deadshot.

sad

yeah laughing

occultdestroyer
Poor, poor, Deadshot.

sad
Not really.
He could pick up a win if he keeps a distance from the three.
He's an excellent marksman, and if he can accurately (which I'm pretty sure he can) blow the three up with a rocket launcher, then he wins the match.
Regardless if they heal overtime, it's still a win for Deadshot on KMC rules.

ScarletSpeed
Not really.
He could pick up a win if he keeps a distance from the three.
He's an excellent marksman, and if he can accurately (which I'm pretty sure he can) blow the three up with a rocket launcher, then he wins the match.
Regardless if they heal overtime, it's still a win for Deadshot on KMC rules.

Deadpool would Regenerate too quickly to call it a win on Deadshots part.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/kidchino05/ASSPCTT.jpg

he regenerated like 5 minutes later.

occultdestroyer
Deadpool would Regenerate too quickly to call it a win on Deadshots part.

he regenerated like 5 minutes later.
Does it matter?
If Deadshot blows up the three, it counts as a win for Deadshot.

Juk3n
i see Strike and Pool as the last 2 standing, and id give it to Pool almost everytime.

ScarletSpeed
Does it matter?

yeah but the fact is Deadpool would be fighting again 5 minutes later.

BrianTheBad
Deadpool wins this

ScarletSpeed
Does it matter?

you never gave us a scenario anyway?

so by what you're saying I am gonna assume that the scenaro is

"Deadpool,Deathstrike and Deadshot are all standing having a chat.Meanwhile Deathstroke is on his way to Blow the crap out of them"

Scoobless

"Deadpool,Deathstrike and Deadshot are all standing having a chat.Meanwhile Deathstroke is on his way to Blow the crap out of them"

You mixed up Deadshot and Deathstroke ... Doofus!

stick out tongue

Obsidian Fury
I do not think Deadpool can lose this hmm

ScarletSpeed
You mixed up Deadshot and Deathstroke ... Doofus!

stick out tongue

same thing laughing

RageOfTheGods
Death Stroke in my opinion.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
Death Stroke in my opinion.

Care to elaborate?

RageOfTheGods

Obsidian Fury
I think Deadpool would be killed eventually by either of them, both strokes and strikes advantages should allow either of them to beat Deadpool eventually (Deathstrokes enhancements and Deathstrikes adamantium should allow them to pull a win from Deadpool)

Please elaborate. The big "how" is what I want answered stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed

srankmissingnin
Comes down to Deadpool and Deathstrike.

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Please elaborate. The big "how" is what I want answered stick out tongue

Oh forgive me I will go into more detail. Lets start with Deadshot, if this battle starts out with them facing each other then its game over for Deadshot, he cna run away and hide in the shadows and try to take them out but good luck with that, they all have a hf and deathstroke would dodge almost anything he shoots and he would just give away his position, anyways deadshot is a deadman.

DP isnt very strategical and is run in guns blazing kind of guy (that would be his downfall against Deathstrike or Deathstroke) he isnt going to be able to get a hit on deathstroke and its useless on DS, theyd eventually be able to kill him, DP hf is his advantage so he goes in guns blazing, his enhanced abilties allow him to survive and his hf also allows him to live through his adventures, against dudes like strike and stroke they will eventually cut of an arm or his head, his attacks wont do any damage against strike and he wont be able to land a hit against stroke(DP might be able to get a win against strike though).

They would eventually be able to kill him, or maybe stroke and strike would kill each other and Deadpool would win or one might kill the other and it would end up being Deadpool vs Deathstroke or Deathstrike. If it comes down to a fight between stroke and strike it could go either way, she would have trouble landing a hit, and his damage wouldnt do much against her. Im not sure ill give it to stroke bc i like him better and his smarter, he might come up with something to bfr or something like that.

ScarletSpeed
Oh forgive me I will go into more detail. Lets start with Deadshot, if this battle starts out with them facing each other then its game over for Deadshot, he cna run away and hide in the shadows and try to take them out but good luck with that, they all have a hf and deathstroke would dodge almost anything he shoots and he would just give away his position, anyways deadshot is a deadman. DP is well a psycho, he isnt going to be able to get a hit on deathstroke and its useless on DS, theyd eventually be able to kill him, DP hf is his advantage he goes in guns blazing, his enhanced abilties allow him to survive and his hf also allows him to live through his adventures, against dudes like strike and stroke they will eventually cut of an arm or his head, his attacks wont do any damage against strike and he wont be able to land a hit against stroke(DP might be able to get a win against strike though). They would eventually be able to kill him, or maybe stroke or strike kill each otehr then they kill dp. Between stroke and strike could go either way, she owuld have trouble hitting him, and his damage wouldnt do much against her. I dk ill give it to stroke bc i like him better and his smarter, he might ocme up with something to bfr or something like that.

Cut any of DP's limbs off and he grows it back,

his head can also come off but he can't just simply grow it back laughing out loud

RageOfTheGods
Cut any of DP's limbs off and he grows it back,

his head can also come off but he can't just simply grow it back laughing out loud

Lol thats true, but DeathStroke or DeathStrike would make heads roll if they faced DeadPool.

ScarletSpeed
Lol thats true, but DeathStroke or DeathStrike would make heads roll if they faced DeadPool. Deadpool isn't stupid though...did I just say that?laughing

nah he is clever when it comes to fighting and he isn't exactly gonna give Strike and Stroke the chance to cut his head off.

Wolverine kicks deathstrikes ass, Deadpool has beaten Wolvie many times, and you forget how Deadpool is with his sword, what's to stop him from cutting Stroke's head off ?mhmm

RageOfTheGods
Lol thats true, but DeathStroke or DeathStrike would make heads roll if they faced DeadPool.

True, but DeathStrike isnt like wolvie, she should beat DeadPool eventually(He cant do any damage to her that she cant heal from she should eventually kill him or atleast bfr). DeathStroke is way to skilled to get hit by Deadpool, he has dodged a hit from flash and has stabbed Flash(AGAIN i say total Bull lol). He should be able to dodge DeadPool and should be able to easily anticipate and kill DeadPool if he can track Flash's speed and counter his speed.

occultdestroyer

Deathstrike and Deadshot are completely different characters.
Don't mess them up.

Mindset
True, but DeathStrike isnt like wolvie, she should beat DeadPool eventually(He cant do any damage to her that she cant heal from she should eventually kill him or atleast bfr). DeathStroke is way to skilled to get hit by Deadpool, he has dodged a hit from flash and has stabbed Flash(AGAIN i say total Bull lol). He should be able to dodge DeadPool and should be able to easily anticipate and kill DeadPool if he can track Flash's speed and counter his speed.

Deathstroke has also been given a fight by both Nightwing and Batman.

DP will definitely be able to hit DS.

ScarletSpeed
Deathstrike and Deadshot are completely different characters.
Don't mess them up.

actually I mixed up Deadshot and DeathSTROKE,

Deathstrike and Deathstroke are very different characters.
Don't mess them up.

wanklaughing

occultdestroyer
actually I mixed up Deadshot and DeathSTROKE,

Deathstrike and Deathstroke are very different characters.
Don't mess them up.

wanklaughing
bjockeywank yourself

ScarletSpeed
bjockeywank yourself

a tad vain to post a pic of yourself mhmm

occultdestroyer
a tad vain to post a pic of yourself mhmm
ermbanana

ScarletSpeed
hy

Juntai
However, a KO is a win, you don't have actually have to keep killing the immortal characters, or no one would ever beat Lobo on here.
Chopping off Deadpools head, is certainly a win.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Juntai
However, a KO is a win, you don't have actually have to keep killing the immortal characters, or no one would ever beat Lobo on here.
Chopping off Deadpools head, is certainly a win.

IF they could chop it off.

Juntai
IF they could chop it off. Deadpool has sick amounts of damage done to him frequently, being why there's so many instances of him regenerating from mush or an otherwise broken and and barely recognizable form... incapacitation is a win here, regardless if he would or wouldn't die from it.

Endrict Nuul
A KO is a win here, DP could be KOed still.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
A KO is a win here, DP could be KOed still.
That's the point.
But it seems ScarletSpeed is too much of a DP fangirl.
If Deadshot blows the three up (assuming that he has good distance and a good aim), he wins, regardless of the others' HF

ScarletSpeed
That's the point.
But it seems ScarletSpeed is too much of a DP fangirl.
If Deadshot blows the three up (assuming that he has good distance and a good aim), he wins, regardless of the others' HF

Nah I'm not a fangirl, so shut the **** up laughing

I'm just saying if the fight was to really happen he WOULD regenerate before Deathstroke and Deathstrike finished fighting,

in this instance he can't obviously win cause of the KO rule,

but KMC rules don't exist in Comics funnily enough.

Endrict Nuul
To the death than DP wins by default.

Endrict Nuul
Nah I'm not a fangirl, so shut the **** up laughing

I'm just saying if the fight was to really happen he WOULD regenerate before Deathstroke and Deathstrike finished fighting,

in this instance he can't obviously win cause of the KO rule,

but KMC rules don't exist in Comics funnily enough.

But these are KMC rules that are in play here because this fight is on the KMC forum and not in a comic book.

ScarletSpeed
yeah

cheating bastard with his immortality laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.