Superman/Thor vs B list characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Superman
This is classic thor

vs

Namor
Apocalypse
Iron man
Magneto (shields up)

CIS is thrown out the window.

Scoobless
Iron Man is B list? since when?

golem370
B-List wins

carver9
I dont consider him a A-list character. It depends on his outfit but as his showings captain america has stalemated him.

Juk3n
This is harder, so far i have Supes Punching a hole through Namor at ftl speed at the "go". and maybe moving on to Ironman at the second micro second, and obliterating the suit.

kinda stuck at Apoc/Mags w/shield already up VS. Thor and Supes.

Anyone got an example of anything that has pierced mags shield before? Apocs matter manip might be good for keeping supes at bay , if he can get the radiation strain right..Assuming Supes doesnt BFR him straite after the Iron man suit ripping - so by millisecond 5 or 6.

maybe.

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
This is harder, so far i have Supes Punching a hole through Namor at ftl speed at the "go". and maybe moving on to Ironman at the second micro second, and obliterating the suit.

kinda stuck at Apoc/Mags w/shield already up VS. Thor and Supes.

Anyone got an example of anything that has pierced mags shield before? Apocs matter manip might be good for keeping supes at bay , if he can get the radiation strain right..Assuming Supes doesnt BFR him straite after the Iron man suit ripping - so by millisecond 5 or 6.

maybe.

So youre basically saying that superman can solo this since he never performed a feat like that in the past. Can you show me a scan of him or thor blitzing someone at the speed of light.

golem370
Does Namor have his Black Suit

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Does Namor have his Black Suit

Forgot to add that since it is part of him now. He basically wear it all the time.

Juk3n
Originally posted by carver9
So youre basically saying that superman can solo this since he never performed a feat like that in the past. Can you show me a scan of him or thor blitzing someone at the speed of light.

kmc rules state full ability use, and you removed CIS, he is bloodlusted, is there really any reason he would not fight at light speed if the enemy could not? - in this battle-

golem370
I would say Iron Man & Namor could take down Thor leaving Apocalypse & Magneto to face Superman oh What suit is Iron Man in?

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
I would say Iron Man & Namor could take down Thor leaving Apocalypse & Magneto to face Superman oh What suit is Iron Man in?

his regular suit.

carver9
kmc rules state full ability use, and you removed CIS, he is bloodlusted, is there really any reason he would not fight at light speed if the enemy could not? - in this battle-

I understand full ability but again there is no proof that indicate that superman has ever his entire career blitzed someone at light speed. Im not saying that he hasnt flown light speed but blitz, havent been shown or said yet.

Juk3n
I understand full ability but again there is no proof that indicate that superman has ever his entire career blitzed someone at light speed. Im not saying that he hasnt flown light speed but blitz, havent been shown or said yet.

It doesnt have to be lightspeed, but we HAVE seen him blitz people before they could even think about reacting. And weve seen him fight at speeds faster than Human eyes can see. (not in a blind spot sort of way, in a he's moving to fast kinda way).

So i'll re-phrase, at the 'GO', he moves to ironman at speeds faster than any human can react and rips the head off a suit with one punch, im sure your not going to say that doesnt happen just because he HASNT done it before..right?

Then in another motion faster than any human mind can react he punches a hole in Namor. Then there we are..Apoc/Mags vs Thor n Supes..lets say it takes a full second to do those 2 activities.

Better?

redhotrash
Namor has taken Hulk punches. While realistically Supes would be able to punch a hole in him, in comics it doesnt happen.

carver9
It doesnt have to be lightspeed, but we HAVE seen him blitz people before they could even think about reacting. And weve seen him fight at speeds faster than Human eyes can see. (not in a blind spot sort of way, in a he's moving to fast kinda way).

So i'll re-phrase, at the 'GO', he moves to ironman at speeds faster than any human can react and rips the head off a suit with one punch, im sure your not going to say that doesnt happen just because he HASNT done it before..right?

Then in another motion faster than any human mind can react he punches a hole in Namor. Then there we are..Apoc/Mags vs Thor n Supes..lets say it takes a full second to do those 2 activities.

Better?

quite reasonable but the thing about this is that namor has fought the top tiers of the top tiers in marvel and held his own and never showed that he can get a hole punched in him. I just dont see that happening. Him ripping through Iron man, well it could happen but the thing about that is ironman has some amazing reaction time and can basically have a forcefield over himself before any of this happen.

In this fight he is going to need thor and he is going to need him bad or he is as dead as he can get.

If superman could do all of these amazing things that youre saying that he can do nobody in dc universe would stand a chance, hell i would give him 10/10 against darkseid.

Juk3n
quite reasonable but the thing about this is that namor has fought the top tiers of the top tiers in marvel and held his own and never showed that he can get a hole punched in him. I just dont see that happening. Him ripping through Iron man, well it could happen but the thing about that is ironman has some amazing reaction time and can basically have a forcefield over himself before any of this happen.

In this fight he is going to need thor and he is going to need him bad or he is as dead as he can get.

If superman could do all of these amazing things that youre saying that he can do nobody in dc universe would stand a chance, hell i would give him 10/10 against darkseid.

IF he could do all these amazing things ^^, i take it as "for the sake of the plot" when Supes takes longer than half a panel to put someone down - not EVERYONE obviously- but anyone who cannot REACT faster than he can move to them, lasting more than 1 panel - or in the case of this battle a couple of micro seconds, i cast aside as plot device.

There is no reason why Supes would NOT move at his maximum speed when vs an enemy OTHER than Plot device..is there? And since thats removed here in this battle..well, you know my stance.

And in regards to Namor, if Wolverine can break skin with les than 1 ton of force, than what do you suppose Supes 1000 ton force will do..?

just sayin'

carver9
IF he could do all these amazing things ^^, i take it as "for the sake of the plot" when Supes takes longer than half a panel to put someone down - not EVERYONE obviously- but anyone who cannot REACT faster than he can move to them, lasting more than 1 panel - or in the case of this battle a couple of micro seconds, i cast aside as plot device.

There is no reason why Supes would NOT move at his maximum speed when vs an enemy OTHER than Plot device..is there? And since thats removed here in this battle..well, you know my stance.

And in regards to Namor, if Wolverine can break skin with les than 1 ton of force, than what do you suppose Supes 1000 ton force will do..?

just sayin'

piercing damage dont equal blunt force, two different things. Hell, thanos has been pierced by wolverine, do you think that superman could punch a hole in him. Hulk has been pierced by wolverine, do you think that superman can punch a hole in him. Hell despero slashed superman across the face with regular talons, does that mean that hulk can punch a hole in him.

Answer this, if superman could do all of those things that youre saying why dont comics pit him against similar characters? You cant use flash as an example because majority of his enemies get overwhelmed by flash speed and majority of the time they have prep or its always a plot device, I have yet to see any of flash enemies without speed go h2h with him.

Namor has been fighting top tiers his entire career, every since his creation so I dont think fighting superman would be as extreme as you think it would be (even though in the end he would get overwhelmed by superman due to superman being more powerful). Thor is needed in this battle, without him the team win 10/10 and quite easily. Hell poloris (evil version) has owned superman and magneto>>poloris.

llagrok
Spite.

Team 1 easily. Speedblitz and or magic ftw.

Juk3n
Namor has been fighting top tiers his entire career, every since his creation so I dont think fighting superman would be as extreme as you think it would be (even though in the end he would get overwhelmed by superman due to superman being more powerful). Thor is needed in this battle, without him the team win 10/10 and quite easily. Hell poloris (evil version) has owned superman and magneto>>poloris.

i'll back down on that, you win, namor remains intact, but beaten down by being overwhelmed, but i still maintain that iron man will be downed in seconds.

And i pose a question to you sir.

Is Superman fast enough to blitz/bfr half this team faster than they could react to him?

carnage52
Originally posted by redhotrash
Namor has taken Hulk punches. While realistically Supes would be able to punch a hole in him, in comics it doesnt happen. you aint in the comics no more boy!

llagrok
i'll back down on that, you win, namor remains intact, but beaten down by being overwhelmed, but i still maintain that iron man will be downed in seconds.

Is Superman fast enough to blitz/bfr half this team faster than they could react to him?

Superman sure is.

Thor has also one-shotted Namor in the past, with little effort. I doubt the Prince of Atlantis would be of much use against either of these. That goes for any of these characters really. Superman could murder them all in a second.

Or Thor can dead them all with a little lightning.

Juk3n
Originally posted by llagrok
Superman sure is.

Thor has also one-shotted Namor in the past, with little effort. I doubt the Prince of Atlantis would be of much use against either of these. That goes for any of these characters really. Superman could murder them all in a second.

Or Thor can dead them all with a little lightning. thumb up

darthgoober
Superman sure is.

I'm in no way arguing for Team Two's victory, but I doubt Thor's lightning would kill Namor because of his body's ability to absorb and store electrical energy. I guess he might be able to overload that, but I don't think there's ever been a limit placed on Namor's storage capacity.

carver9
Superman sure is.

To bad thor has been taken down in the past by magneto who deflected his hammer back at him, also to bad superman has been taken down by a much weaker version of magneto. Apocalypse can physically take on any of them without a problems. Iron man armor is already nigh unbreakable but he has a shield that has rejected nukes with ease along with his other uncanny abilities and havent ironman suit hurt superman in the past in jla/avengers.

Again namor has taken on more powerful beings and if you want to use one shotting superman and thor is full of them. Hell thor has been one shotted by ironman in the past and i can name a list who one shotted superman but overrall they are two powerful beings.

carver9

Superman blitz kalibak and got koed by the end of the comic. Superman blitzed konvikt and we seen what happened. Superman usually start his fights off with a blitz but its not something that I have seen him continuously doing while fighting someone, so yes I do think that he could blitz at least one of them but all of them has high end durability so his blitz will do minimum damage.

If anyone is the threat in this battle I would say thor due to his versatility. He is the deciding factor in this fight not superman. All of the villians on this list has seen heat vision and ice breath before but thor has so much more that he can offer IF he dont fight like the brute that he always seem to fight like.

The Pict
Superman
This is classic thor

vs

Namor
Apocalypse
Iron man
Magneto (shields up)

CIS is thrown out the window.

B-list!? huh What comics are you reading?

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
B-list!? huh What comics are you reading?

The only two people on that list that I wouldnt consider a b lister is magneto and apocalypse but the other two have been taken down numerous of times by street levelers. So thats why I consider them b listers. The other two dont belong on that list but since they are here.

Indestructible
Iron Man b-list?????? Magneto b-list????? thats not a b-list team but they win

The Pict
None of them are B-list characters.

Anyway Supes speed blitzes as per usual. Really shouldn't match him up against characters that can counter that.

carver9
None of them are B-list characters.

Anyway Supes speed blitzes as per usual. Really shouldn't match him up against characters that can counter that.

So basically on the forum the only people that he can be pitted against is flash and zoom, and thats about it. By your standards no one below sky father can take him down and the people that he has fought his entire career and every comic that has been established with him in it has been nothing but pis. confused

Eel O'Brian
Ironman and Magneto aren't B-List characters, and Apocalypse is closer to C-List.

Raoul
neither iron man nor namor can react fast enough to a superman blitz, its only lucky for magneto that he has his shields up... maybe he can disable supes, but superman AND thor? i doubt it...

carver9
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Ironman and Magneto aren't B-List characters, and Apocalypse is closer to C-List.

Where are you getting this apocalypse being a c lister, now thats hilarious. Youre basically saying that he is equal to the like of wolverine and spiderman.

The Pict
So basically on the forum the only people that he can be pitted against is flash and zoom, and thats about it. By your standards no one below sky father can take him down and the people that he has fought his entire career and every comic that has been established with him in it has been nothing but pis. confused

Don't tell me what my standards are I didn't say any of that. I'm just saying it's pointless putting characters up against Superman if they can't counter his speed.
And by KMC rule he will be going at full speed, no matter what he's done throughout his career.

Eel O'Brian
Where are you getting this apocalypse being a c lister, now thats hilarious. Youre basically saying that he is equal to the like of wolverine and spiderman. El Em Eh Oh @ you calling Wolverine and Spider-Man c-list characters.

Go look up what the term means. It's not synonymous with "street level".

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
neither iron man nor namor can react fast enough to a superman blitz, its only lucky for magneto that he has his shields up... maybe he can disable supes, but superman AND thor? i doubt it...

Iron man seemed to react pretty good when sentry blitzed him.

namor has went head to head with some of the best, I think that he would do quite well in this fight, basically be a nuicance.

carver9
El Em Eh Oh @ you calling Wolverine and Spider-Man c-list characters.

Go look up what the term means. It's not synonymous with "street level".

Wolverine and spiderman arent street level characters, they are above that, they are super human, unless you can name me at least one street level character that can get a majority over them.

Ill be waiting.

Eel O'Brian
Also, hasn't Thor absorbed Magneto's shield before?

Eel O'Brian
Wolverine and spiderman arent street level characters, they are above that, they are super human, unless you can name me at least one street level character that can get a majority over them.

Ill be waiting. Do you always avoid the point by jumping at random side notes that you disagree with and framing your whole point around that minor addition?

Define "A-List Character" for me.

The Pict
Where are you getting this apocalypse being a c lister, now thats hilarious. Youre basically saying that he is equal to the like of wolverine and spiderman.

no expression

Raoul
Iron man seemed to react pretty good when sentry blitzed him.

namor has went head to head with some of the best, I think that he would do quite well in this fight, basically be a nuicance.

sentry =/= superman...

namor has nothing to match a superman who wants to knock his head off... its a huge gulf...

carver9
Do you always avoid the point by jumping at random side notes that you disagree with and framing your whole point around that minor addition?

Define "A-List Character" for me.

You could be right but my definition a "A" list is top tiers, "B" mid tiers, "C" low tiers (super human) "D" (basically a street level character).

But again you could be right, I'll just wait for your post.

Eel O'Brian
You could be right but my definition a "A" list is top tiers, "B" mid tiers, "C" low tiers (super human) "D" (basically a street level character).

But again you could be right, I'll just wait for your post. Kthx

The Pict

So why didn't you say Superman/Thor versus mid/lower-tier characters.

B and C list means like less famous characters like Hellion compared to Wolverine (A-list), but not less powerful.

carver9
I actually think sentry is superior to classic thor and superman but hey we all have our different opinions.

I agree with this statement, I said this statement a long time ago, thats why I said that he would be a nuisance and nothing more but again he has taken punches from some of the best and jumped back up so Im guessing that he should be able to handle a punch from superman.

carver9
So why didn't you say Superman/Thor versus mid/lower-tier characters.

B and C list means like less famous characters like Hellion compared to Wolverine (A-list), but not less powerful.

Thanks for the info.

The Pict
I actually think sentry is superior to classic thor and superman but hey we all have our different opinions.

But have no evidence to prove so.

Raoul

no expression

carver9
no expression

Wow that one small face just took all of my pride. I have some reasons that I feel like this (I think that thor is overrall more powerful then sentry but I can still see sentry beating him.) thats why I said my opinion.

By your post throughout this forum raoul I know how you feel about superman.

Raoul
Wow that one small face just took all of my pride. I have some reasons that I feel like this (I think that thor is overrall more powerful then sentry but I can still see sentry beating him.) thats why I said my opinion.

By your post throughout this forum raoul I know how you feel about superman.

you like cyclops, so i forgive you... stick out tongue

carver9
you like cyclops, so i forgive you... stick out tongue

LOL, cyclops is a beast to me.

llagrok
To bad thor has been taken down in the past by magneto who deflected his hammer back at him, also to bad superman has been taken down by a much weaker version of magneto. Apocalypse can physically take on any of them without a problems. Iron man armor is already nigh unbreakable but he has a shield that has rejected nukes with ease along with his other uncanny abilities and havent ironman suit hurt superman in the past in jla/avengers.

Again namor has taken on more powerful beings and if you want to use one shotting superman and thor is full of them. Hell thor has been one shotted by ironman in the past and i can name a list who one shotted superman but overrall they are two powerful beings.

Give me that list of people who have one-shotted Superman and Thor. I also want that list of people who are High Herald+ that Namor has taken on.

Thor was not "taken down" simply because he deflected Thor's hammer and Thor can easily absorb his shield.

The rest of your arguments are all laughable.

Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm in no way arguing for Team Two's victory, but I doubt Thor's lightning would kill Namor because of his body's ability to absorb and store electrical energy. I guess he might be able to overload that, but I don't think there's ever been a limit placed on Namor's storage capacity.

Iron Man can too apparently, but Thor's lightning is magic. No regular lightning would kill Durok the demolisher and like an army of trolls.

carver9
Give me that list of people who have one-shotted Superman and Thor. I also want that list of people who are High Herald+ that Namor has taken on.

Thor was not "taken down" simply because he deflected Thor's hammer and Thor can easily absorb his shield.

The rest of your arguments are all laughable.

Iron Man can too apparently, but Thor's lightning is magic. No regular lightning would kill Durok the demolisher and like an army of trolls.

I'll try and name 4 for each:

Superman has been one shotted by konvikt (even though it was temporarily), captain marvel, titus, despero.

Thor has been one shotted by: Ironman, hulk, thats basically all that I can name for thor.

Raoul

Superman has been one shotted by konvikt (even though it was temporarily), captain marvel, titus, despero.

Thor has been one shotted by: Ironman, hulk, thats basically all that I can name for thor.

konvict barely counts, and despero is insane when it comes to strength at times...

carver9
konvict barely counts, and despero is insane when it comes to strength at times...

Why dont it count because he was knocked out briefly. I think it count because a knock out is a knock out.

Avlon
Could anyone in team 2 survive a combined bloodlusted hv/godblast combo?

llagrok

Thor has never been one-shotted by the Hulk. Try and bring the scans.

Tony Stark? Not that I know of, it's possible though.

And so what if Superman has been one-shotted by those guys? Despero and Konvikt took on a mass of heroes on their own. Titus and Captain Marvel are incredibly strong in their own right.

Originally posted by Avlon
Could anyone in team 2 survive a combined bloodlusted hv/godblast combo?

Combo? No one could survive a regular beam by Superman.

A Godblast is unnecessary in my opinion, Thor could kil lthem all with regular blasts.

Raoul
Why dont it count because he was knocked out briefly. I think it count because a knock out is a knock out.

despero and konvict dont count because their strength completely dwarfs anything the opposition to clark/thor could hit with...

and against konvict, clark pretty much blinks and is back up, given the time between panels...

also? marvel cheap shotted him... twice, iirc.

MightyEInherjar

Thor has phased his hammer through Magneto's shield and completely ruined him before.

Since this is a no CIS battle, Superman or Thor could solo the field with the exception of Apocalypse. Superman always holds back, and when he doesn't, everyone notices, and everyone gets messed up. Both Superman and Thor will be throwing there shots as hard as they possibly can - there's no amount of character or personal morals left to make them hold back or avoid killing anyone.

Dark-Jaxx
I actually think sentry is superior to classic thor and superman but hey we all have our different opinions. Lol.

Superman and Thor stomp with a superly duperly HV/Godblast combo of powa!!!!

carver9
despero and konvict dont count because their strength completely dwarfs anything the opposition to clark/thor could hit with...

and against konvict, clark pretty much blinks and is back up, given the time between panels...

also? marvel cheap shotted him... twice, iirc.

How do you know that despero strength dwarf everyone on the battlefield. I agree with 3 of them except one and thats apocalypse. Apocalypse held a rage hulk without even straining with one arm and you have no proof that konvikt or despero is more powerful then a angry hulk.

I agree marvel did cheap shot him twice so are you saying that if anyone on team 2 sneak attack they could knock him out. By the way killowag one shotted him and then stepped on his head. stick out tongue

and it wasnt a blink, it was like two panels.

Dark-Jaxx
Apoc held Hulk with leverage as well. A good feat, but not as good as you make it sound.

And Superman is generally stronger than Huc.

Raoul
konvict took on the entire jla, and despero took on the entire jla and jsa lineups... if thats not an indication, i dont know what is...

kilowog is a top level gl, getting smacked around by him is no low showing... and he was under alien influence...

two panels, and yet, in those two panels konvict and diana were standing still? he knocks clark down, diana attacks him with clark already protesting...

carver9
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Thor has phased his hammer through Magneto's shield and completely ruined him before.

Since this is a no CIS battle, Superman or Thor could solo the field with the exception of Apocalypse. Superman always holds back, and when he doesn't, everyone notices, and everyone gets messed up. Both Superman and Thor will be throwing there shots as hard as they possibly can - there's no amount of character or personal morals left to make them hold back or avoid killing anyone.

So superman or thor could solo the field. Thor has had problems with magneto in the past and superman got owned by a weaker version of magneto and was completely helpless. Ironman has almost every power at his disposal, his suit conjure up a new power every week.

I would love for you to provide some kind of evidence showing heat vision working against apocalypse or ice breath. I could have sworn that apocalypse busted in the shiar tower before and gladiator hit him with a dose of heat vision that is stated as being hotter then the core of the sun and apocalypse didnt even register it.

There aint no soloing go on in this fight.

Badabing
Superman
This is classic thor

vs

Namor
Apocalypse
Iron man
Magneto (shields up)

CIS is thrown out the window. Classic Thor can still bfr via space/time warp. With CIS off this looks good for Thor and Supes imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Apoc held Hulk with leverage as well. A good feat, but not as good as you make it sound.

And Superman is generally stronger than Huc.

laughing

Now that was funny, superman stronger then hulk, damn that was funny. Show me superman punching through another dimension then I would consider him stronger then hulk. Or how about this, using nothing but pure strength to hold a planet together, that one feat alone is more then the weight that all star superman was stated that he could lift and hes stronger then main stream superman.

Raoul
laughing

Now that was funny, superman stronger then hulk, damn that was funny. Show me superman punching through another dimension then I would consider him stronger then hulk. Or how about this, using nothing but pure strength to hold a planet together, that one feat alone is more then the weight that all star superman was stated that he could lift and hes stronger then main stream superman.

there's actually no definitive proof that all star is stronger than standard superman...

carver9
konvict took on the entire jla, and despero took on the entire jla and jsa lineups... if thats not an indication, i dont know what is...

kilowog is a top level gl, getting smacked around by him is no low showing... and he was under alien influence...

two panels, and yet, in those two panels konvict and diana were standing still? he knocks clark down, diana attacks him with clark already protesting...

Got a question for you, wwh took on almost every hero in marvel and came out on top but war hulk didnt take on anyone but juggernaut, whos stronger? confused

carver9
there's actually no definitive proof that all star is stronger than standard superman...

Theres plenty of proof since it was actually stated in the book that he is much stronger then he was before.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Classic Thor can still bfr via space/time warp. With CIS off this looks good for Thor and Supes imo.

I agree with thor bfring but answer this, when will he have time to do this with all these people overwhelming him and lets not forget that apoc is a telepath.

Raoul
Got a question for you, wwh took on almost every hero in marvel and came out on top but war hulk didnt take on anyone but juggernaut, whos stronger? confused

did war hulk have a giant PIS machine helping him?

Theres plenty of proof since it was actually stated in the book that he is much stronger then he was before.

he was stronger than he had been previously in that actual book, not mainstream continuity... he has no strength feats so far that superman himself is definitely incapable of...

DigiMark007
Lulz. Spite? The heralds, every time.

Badabing
I agree with thor bfring but answer this, when will he have time to do this with all these people overwhelming him and lets not forget that apoc is a telepath. The only stip is CIS is off. They start .5 km away. I happen to think that Thor has fought through TP enough imo to get the warp and bfr quick enough. Plus there's Superman blitzing since CIS is off. Just my take.

carver9
The only stip is CIS is off. They start .5 km away. I happen to think that Thor has fought through TP enough imo to get the warp and bfr quick enough. Plus there's Superman blitzing since CIS is off. Just my take.

smile Cant argue against that.

Badabing
smile Cant argue against that. I think if Apoc was given a good run where he displays more powers than making horsemen we could have a great battle. Sarcasm but you get what I mean. Marvel seems to love taking good characters and jobbing them out. erm

carver9
did war hulk have a giant PIS machine helping him?

he was stronger than he had been previously in that actual book, not mainstream continuity... he has no strength feats so far that superman himself is definitely incapable of...

I understand that he had celestial tech going on but who would you think is stronger War hulk or WWh?

unless you have some kind of weights that state otherwise then allstar is stronger for now. He has numerous of feats that put him above mainstream.

Dark-Jaxx
laughing

Now that was funny, superman stronger then hulk, damn that was funny. Show me superman punching through another dimension then I would consider him stronger then hulk. Or how about this, using nothing but pure strength to hold a planet together, that one feat alone is more then the weight that all star superman was stated that he could lift and hes stronger then main stream superman. I said GENERALLY.

Hulk has the potential to be stronger than Superman, but not always.

You like to assume characters are not using their full power in scans(like the Flashes), prove Hulk was stronger than Superman in that comic. smile

Raoul
I understand that he had celestial tech going on but who would you think is stronger War hulk or WWh?

unless you have some kind of weights that state otherwise then allstar is stronger for now. He has numerous of feats that put him above mainstream.

wwh almost lost to stark, would war hulk have lost?

what feats? because there's been nothing definitive to state all star is any considerable amount stronger than standard superman...

DigiMark007
How are Iron Man and Namor doing anything? Are we forgetting that Iron Man had to walk back to SHIELD after getting one-shotted by Thor? And that Supes would be at least that strong, and likely faster?

After a few seconds, this is a lopsided 2-on-2 fight. Dimenionsal portal BFR's are fancy, but not needed to the point that I'm laughing at people discussing it.

carver9
I think if Apoc was given a good run where he displays more powers than making horsemen we could have a great battle. Sarcasm but you get what I mean. Marvel seems to love taking good characters and jobbing them out. erm

Totally agree.

Badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
How are Iron Man and Namor doing anything? Are we forgetting that Iron Man had to walk back to SHIELD after getting one-shotted by Thor? And that Supes would be at least that strong, and likely faster? Don't let Tony Stark, the KMC poster, read that post. stick out tongue

After a few seconds, this is a lopsided 2-on-2 fight. Dimenionsal portal BFR's are fancy, but not needed to the point that I'm laughing at people discussing it. Doctor Polaris has given the JLA fits recently. I can't remember if he was amped because it happened at the South Pole. But yeah, CIS is off. Thor and Supes are beasts not holding back. Even Classic Thor was stated to hold back his powers.

Digi, is this like cutting the grass in Antarctica? dur

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I said GENERALLY.

Hulk has the potential to be stronger than Superman, but not always.

You like to assume characters are not using their full power in scans(like the Flashes), prove Hulk was stronger than Superman in that comic. smile

I dont have to prove that hulk was stronger because I read both of the characters comic (just started with hulk, he use to be a boring character) and I know who is stronger and WWh was a lot stronger then superman. I could just bring up hulk holding a planet together which is trillions and trillions of tons or I could just use him punching onslaught so hard that it was creating hurricanes and even the mighty thor couldnt stand up to it. Or I could use him pushing away two anti matter bombs (basically doing the impossible) or I could use him punching something the size of two earth and destroying it. I can also use him holding a mountain up, 150 billion tons and holding it up for a long time. I can basically keep going. Everything that has been brought up regarding superman that has anything to do with strength is basically involving him flying.

carver9
That wasnt regular Iron man that he fought either, that iron man and ww hulk fight almost destroyed a city and by the way wwh wasnt showing any signs of stress, iron man suit was totally destroyed. Hell that ironman and wwh fight was more destructive and displayed much more raw power then the superboy prime and ion fight.

Its a reason why Im asking you about war hulk and wwh, I think that you know the reason and is trying to avoid the question but hey, I could be wrong.

Show me something saying that superman could lift even close to what all star supes lift. Show me superman whistling and destroying a island while doing so or what about him taking a punch by hercules and not even flinching.

carver9
I guess you dont know what thor that was that ironman fought. That same thor would wreck superman. Not only was ironman punched but he was hit by lightning. It was actually a good showing for iron man to be standing from one assault from that thor.

Badabing
I guess you dont know what thor that was that ironman fought. That same thor would wreck superman. Not only was ironman punched but he was hit by lightning. It was actually a good showing for iron man to be standing from one assault from that thor. I'd say it was a better showing for Thor. laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
I see Magneto being the biggest problem for Supes and Thor. Didn't Magneto work his mojo on Thors hammer once?

llagrok
How are Iron Man and Namor doing anything? Are we forgetting that Iron Man had to walk back to SHIELD after getting one-shotted by Thor? And that Supes would be at least that strong, and likely faster?

After a few seconds, this is a lopsided 2-on-2 fight. Dimenionsal portal BFR's are fancy, but not needed to the point that I'm laughing at people discussing it.

Agreed.

Two strong herald characters WITHOUT CIS?

Removing their limitations helps Superman and Thor a lot more than it helps the team. We've got 2 high metas and 2 low heralds against 2 high heralds with their own series? This should be closed for spite!

The Pict

There aint no soloing go on in this fight.

Of course there is, they can't combat Superman's speed.

DigiMark007
Don't let Tony Stark, the KMC poster, read that post. stick out tongue
Doctor Polaris has given the JLA fits recently. I can't remember if he was amped because it happened at the South Pole. But yeah, CIS is off. Thor and Supes are beasts not holding back. Even Classic Thor was stated to hold back his powers.

Lulz.

Anyway, yeah, for some reason people are all over current Thor's nuts, which is fine, but at the expense of Classic. Classic Thor still has a lot better feats. Take away the Odinforce (Current's claim to fame) and you're looking at the exact same power set with far less feats (though to my knowledge all classic feats are still valid for current).

Agreed.

Two strong herald characters WITHOUT CIS?

Removing their limitations helps Superman and Thor a lot more than it helps the team. We've got 2 high metas and 2 low heralds against 2 high heralds with their own series? This should be closed for spite!

Not closed. It wasn't intentional spite. But yeah, it's a lopsided thread.

carver9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I see Magneto being the biggest problem for Supes and Thor. Didn't Magneto work his mojo on Thors hammer once?

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolarisvssuperman9md8.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolarisvssuperman10zj3.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolarisvssuperman8yi0.jpg

She basically blind him in the last scan. Magneto can beat him.

carver9
Of course there is, they can't combat Superman's speed.

The only thing that I can do is laugh at this. laughing

The Pict
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolarisvssuperman9md8.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolarisvssuperman10zj3.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolarisvssuperman8yi0.jpg

She basically blind him in the last scan. Magneto can beat him.

Without some sort of prep they won't know what Supes weakness are. and plus (once again) they can't touch Superman because he moves at lightspeeds. They're dead before they know what's happening.

The Pict
The only thing that I can do is laugh at this. laughing

I'm not surprised

Rorschach

carver9
Without some sort of prep they won't know what Supes weakness are. and plus (once again) they can't touch Superman because he moves at lightspeeds. They're dead before they know what's happening.

Im still waiting for that scan of him fighting at light speed.

carver9

The Pict
Im still waiting for that scan of him fighting at light speed.

Still waiting for a scan of Magneto tackling a character moving at light speeds.

Rorschach
So youre basically saying that superman can punch through magneto forcefield, one shot apocalypse, etc...

I highly disagree with that.

No, what I'm saying is that Superman will constantly be using his super-speed in this fight.

I didn't say anything about him punching through Mangeto's shields or one shotting Apocalypse. You're inability to comprehend simple sentences is beginning annoy me.

The Pict
So youre basically saying that superman can punch through magneto forcefield, one shot apocalypse, etc...

I highly disagree with that.

He didn't say anything about one shots.... confused

Seriously just think before you post.

TricksterPriest
Don't let Tony Stark, the KMC poster, read that post. stick out tongue
Doctor Polaris has given the JLA fits recently. I can't remember if he was amped because it happened at the South Pole. But yeah, CIS is off. Thor and Supes are beasts not holding back. Even Classic Thor was stated to hold back his powers.

Polaris's powers were way out of control during that time. He was generating so much magnetic force that he WAS the South Pole.

He is very powerful, but schitzo, so his power depends on which personality is control.

Raoul
That wasnt regular Iron man that he fought either, that iron man and ww hulk fight almost destroyed a city and by the way wwh wasnt showing any signs of stress, iron man suit was totally destroyed. Hell that ironman and wwh fight was more destructive and displayed much more raw power then the superboy prime and ion fight.

Its a reason why Im asking you about war hulk and wwh, I think that you know the reason and is trying to avoid the question but hey, I could be wrong.

Show me something saying that superman could lift even close to what all star supes lift. Show me superman whistling and destroying a island while doing so or what about him taking a punch by hercules and not even flinching.

dude...

Juk3n
Still Superman and Thor, until his Speed is presented with a counter.

Mr. Slippyfist
You got two A lists marvels first, and an E list shitty villain, and theyre B lists here?

You crazy crack smoking bastard.

DigiMark007
dude...

Just show him the PC galaxy-sneeze and laugh him out of the thread at the notion that AS is the most powerful Supes.

wink

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You got two A lists marvels first, and an E list shitty villain, and theyre B lists here?

And that's why carver9 has been on my shit list for a while now.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

I already noted that I made this thread wrong. Someone already corrected me on this but thanks for the insult. wink

carver9
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And that's why carver9 has been on my shit list for a while now.

Enridt, we will always be on each other shitty list, that isnt something new. Good seeing you though. stick out tongue

carver9
dude...

Why did you say this, the only thing that I asked for is proof. A quadrillion tons is a hard none flying strength feat to beat.

Galan007
Namor
Apocalypse
Iron man
Magneto (shields up)b-listers? crylaugh0

carver9
Still Superman and Thor, until his Speed is presented with a counter.

Answer this for me, how is team 1 taking out stardust and then when you answer that tell me how is team 2 taking out silver surfer. Then when you answer that for me answer this, you do know that aegis and tenebrous had trouble bringing surfer down and they were fighting him together, you think that thor and superman could pull of something that two galactus level beings couldnt accomplish. confused

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
b-listers? crylaugh0

laughing

You're dirty as hell. I just told you I made a mistake but thats alright galan you got me.

carver9
Just show him the PC galaxy-sneeze and laugh him out of the thread at the notion that AS is the most powerful Supes.

wink

Did I say anything about pc superman.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Polaris's powers were way out of control during that time. He was generating so much magnetic force that he WAS the South Pole.

He is very powerful, but schitzo, so his power depends on which personality is control.

After all that poloris didnt show anything close to having the power that magneto possess.

carver9
Still waiting for a scan of Magneto tackling a character moving at light speeds.

I want you to go 1st, show me your scan since youre the one basically saying that superman will be doing this the entire fight then I will present my scan. The burden is on you, I never said that magneto can fight someone moving that fast.

nimbus006
Answer this for me, how is team 1 taking out stardust and then when you answer that tell me how is team 2 taking out silver surfer. Then when you answer that for me answer this, you do know that aegis and tenebrous had trouble bringing surfer down and they were fighting him together, you think that thor and superman could pull of something that two galactus level beings couldnt accomplish. confused

I believe you posted this in the wrong thread.

carver9
Originally posted by nimbus006
I believe you posted this in the wrong thread.

My bad, just waking up.

The Pict
I want you to go 1st, show me your scan since youre the one basically saying that superman will be doing this the entire fight then I will present my scan. The burden is on you, I never said that magneto can fight someone moving that fast.

It's within Supes power to move and fight at lightspeeds, and by KMC rules (and your own stipulations) he will be doing so. If you can't show how Magneto or anyone on this team reacts to or defends themselves against someone moving at those speeds then I'll take it you're conceding the point.

Raoul
Why did you say this, the only thing that I asked for is proof. A quadrillion tons is a hard none flying strength feat to beat.

it was either 'dude...' or a few choice four letter words... stick out tongue

carver9
it was either 'dude...' or a few choice four letter words... stick out tongue

laughing

LOL, gotcha. Well I prefer dude.

carver9
It's within Supes power to move and fight at lightspeeds, and by KMC rules (and your own stipulations) he will be doing so. If you can't show how Magneto or anyone on this team reacts to or defends themselves against someone moving at those speeds then I'll take it you're conceding the point.

If its within his power you shouldnt have a problem showing me him fighting at light speed. I can make it much easier for you, since surfer flies across the galaxy show me him fighting at light speed. If you want you can choose surfer or superman, it dont matter to me, then I'll show you something about magneto. wink

The Pict
If its within his power you shouldnt have a problem showing me him fighting at light speed. I can make it much easier for you, since surfer flies across the galaxy show me him fighting at light speed. If you want you can choose surfer or superman, it dont matter to me, then I'll show you something about magneto. wink

Are you serious? You said no CIS so Superman (who can move at lightspeed check the respect thread there's dozens of feats of him flying through space in seconds or read a comic stop asking everyone else to do the work) so Superman will be moving at top speed.
And he doesn't even need to move/fight at lightspeed, he could go at a fraction of his top speed and still blitz everyone here.
In fact he doesn't need to fight at lightspeed either. These characters couldn't counter that so there won't actually be any fighting, he just flies straight through them.

carver9
Are you serious? You said no CIS so Superman (who can move at lightspeed check the respect thread there's dozens of feats of him flying through space in seconds or read a comic stop asking everyone else to do the work) so Superman will be moving at top speed.
And he doesn't even need to move/fight at lightspeed, he could go at a fraction of his top speed and still blitz everyone here.
In fact he doesn't need to fight at lightspeed either. These characters couldn't counter that so there won't actually be any fighting, he just flies straight through them.

I guess you cant find that scan huh. I understand that he can fly through space at top notch speed, I understand that vulcan flew across the solar system in less then a week also but I still wont say that he'll combat Hulk at light speed unless theres some combat feats proving otherwise.

Im off the subject of this battle for now, I just want you to show me that one scan of him fighting at this speed, you can use anyone from the jla if you want.

The Pict
I guess you cant find that scan huh. I understand that he can fly through space at top notch speed, I understand that vulcan flew across the solar system in less then a week also but I still wont say that he'll combat Hulk at light speed unless theres some combat feats proving otherwise.

Im off the subject of this battle for now, I just want you to show me that one scan of him fighting at this speed, you can use anyone from the jla if you want.

I already said I don't need to show him fighting at lightspeeds because a) nobody can combat him at these speeds anyway so there won't actually be a "fight" and b) he doesn't even need to go that fast to blitz them. And like I said there are tons of scans in the respect thread of him moving at top speeds and fighting at superspeeds.
The fact there are no scans of him fighting at lightspeed (I think there is one of him fighting WW at near this speed floating around) doesn't change the fact that he will be going at full speed because you said there will be no CIS. So unless your denying the fact that Superman has super speed you have to concede he blitzes the Marvel team. That is unless you can provide some proof they can react to ftl speed attacks. But you can't so lets stop going around in circles.

Don't come back with "scan of him fighting at lightpseed. i'll be waiting" because it shows you have no proof of your own to support your arguments

Edit: Also stop mentioning characters that have no relevence to this fight, stop bringing up SS, Vulcan and the JLA. They have no bearing here, why would I bring up scans of them to support feats of Superman? Sometimes I wish the mods would just ban you from here for the simple fact that you don't actually know how to debate.

carver9
I already said I don't need to show him fighting at lightspeeds because a) nobody can combat him at these speeds anyway so there won't actually be a "fight" and b) he doesn't even need to go that fast to blitz them. And like I said there are tons of scans in the respect thread of him moving at top speeds and fighting at superspeeds.
The fact there are no scans of him fighting at lightspeed (I think there is one of him fighting WW at near this speed floating around) doesn't change the fact that he will be going at full speed because you said there will be no CIS. So unless your denying the fact that Superman has super speed you have to concede he blitzes the Marvel team. That is unless you can provide some proof they can react to ftl speed attacks. But you can't so lets stop going around in circles.

Don't come back with "scan of him fighting at lightpseed. i'll be waiting" because it shows you have no proof of your own to support your arguments

Edit: Also stop mentioning characters that have no relevence to this fight, stop bringing up SS, Vulcan and the JLA. They have no bearing here, why would I bring up scans of them to support feats of Superman? Sometimes I wish the mods would just ban you from here for the simple fact that you don't actually know how to debate.

Gotcha, I do agree superman is fast enough to get a couple of licks in before they do but again namor is durable enough to talk assaults from superman, apocalypse is also durable enough and magneto has his forcefield up and iron man has his own person shield and is kinda durable himself.

and this wasnt called for, I agree, I do say some stupid a** sh** and thats when you can bring it up like you previously did but I never insulted you or said anything negative about you or anyone else on the forum. If you see something in my post that you just dont have a comment about then just ignore it or just let me know and 9/10 I'll agree that it was crazy. smile

The Pict
Gotcha, I do agree superman is fast enough to get a couple of licks in before they do but again namor is durable enough to talk assaults from superman, apocalypse is also durable enough and magneto has his forcefield up and iron man has his own person shield and is kinda durable himself.

A couple of licks in.....Okay Carver how fast is Superman? Give me an answer because by KMC rules and your own stipulations he will be going at top speed. Maybe all these faster than light feats in comics are wrong. How fast can Superman move?

Also he will one shot Namor, Iron Man and smash through magneto's shield. In less than a second (unless of course you rightfully tell me that Superman isn't actually very fast at all) Do you actually know who Superman is?

and this wasnt called for, I agree, I do say some stupid a** sh** and thats when you can bring it up like you previously did but I never insulted you or said anything negative about you or anyone else on the forum. If you see something in my post that you just dont have a comment about then just ignore it or just let me know and 9/10 I'll agree that it was crazy. smile

Yeah well it's annoying when I make some good points and you just ignore them and start talking about Vulcan fighting Hulk.

The Pict
Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't see these posted yet..

Superman lifts a pyramid, and takes it to Mars:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5712/su1lr5.th.jpg http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9227/su2os4.th.jpg

Quite impressive, if you consider how much an entire pyramid weighs.

Namor is durable enough to take "assaults" from someone who can carry an entire pyramid to Mars? Don't make me laugh.

carver9
Im not answer this question, I'll put up a scan later of a early bio that he has to answer it. It'll be later on tonight.

I know who superman is and I also know that superman wont be doing anything that hulk couldnt do with physical strength. Hulk has never one shotted ironman, namor, or magneto. Hell, is there a top tier that has ever one shotted these characters. I know sentry tried taking magneto out easily but failed and hulk tried the same tactic but got trapped by a forcefield that was stated unbreakable. Now if you know of a instance where any of these characters has been one shotted then please let me know.

agreed, this is something that I'll work on (your not the 1st that brought this up.). I do kind of get off the subject and bring in other characters, after today it should be something that shouldnt happen again because people seem to get irritated by it.

The Pict
Im not answer this question, I'll put up a scan later of a early bio that he has to answer it. It'll be later on tonight.

Bios mean little to nothing on the forum, I have loads of Marvel Bios but I don't use them in debates.

carver9
Namor is durable enough to take "assaults" from someone who can carry an entire pyramid to Mars? Don't make me laugh.

I think that he could since he fought a enrage hulk and did quite good. You do know that hulk lifted up a mountain (mountain>>>pyramid) which was stated as having the weight of 150 billion tons and superman was straining when doing that feat where hulk showed no strain. Terrible feat for a character that people say can destroy planets with his hands.

The Pict
I think that he could since he fought a enrage hulk and did quite good. You do know that hulk lifted up a mountain (mountain>>>pyramid) which was stated as having the weight of 150 billion tons and superman was straining when doing that feat where hulk showed no strain. Terrible feat for a character that people say can destroy planets with his hands.

Superman recently threw a Sun that was sapping his strength him out into space.

Sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mountain.

Plus Hulk gets knocked around by characters that aren't even class 100 so I'm not suprised Namor "did quite good" against him.

Mindset

Plus Hulk gets knocked around by characters that aren't even class 100 so I'm not suprised Namor "did quite good" against him.

When was this?

carver9

Are you referring to the miniature solar system that was growing but was still as small as the buildings in the city. If that sun was the size or anything close to the size of that city, the entire planet would have been destroyed.

Mountain>>>>>that feat.

occultdestroyer

MJJ is a B-list (maybe C-list) character, but does that necessarily make him weaker than Supes OR Thor?

Avlon
This is still going on? b team gets destroyed by bloodlusted heat vision alone.

add a cis free thor and its a stomp.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
MJJ is a B-list (maybe C-list) character, but does that necessarily make him weaker than Supes OR Thor?

Yeah, kinda. I always used A-list to denote each companies most popular characters, not the most powerful.

I'd also encourage everyone to use the tiered system that we have outlined in the comic forum to discuss power levels. It's not perfect, but it creates a standard system of categorization that everyone can quickly become familiar with.

llagrok
Yeah, kinda. I always used A-list to denote each companies most popular characters, not the most powerful.

I'd also encourage everyone to use the tiered system that we have outlined in the comic forum to discuss power levels. It's not perfect, but it creates a standard system of categorization that everyone can quickly become familiar with.

Yeeeah.

That sig? Not gonna work.

Mindset
This is still going on? b team gets destroyed by bloodlusted heat vision alone.

add a cis free thor and its a stomp.

Heat Vision is going to break Mags shields?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindset
Heat Vision is going to break Mags shields? He could probably do it by rubbing his hands together. big grin

Or you know, there is Thor on the team.

llagrok
Originally posted by Juntai
He could probably do it by rubbing his hands together. big grin

Or you know, there is Thor on the team.

Or you know, Superman reacts a gazillion times faster than Mags

Mindset
Or you know, Superman reacts a gazillion times faster than Mags

His shields are already up.

The Pict
Yeeeah.

That sig? Not gonna work.

laughing out loud

His shields are already up.

Superman's HV can become hotter than the sun, I'm sure he's heated up planets with it. It's not gonna have a problem with Magento's shields.

Avlon
Heat Vision is going to break Mags shields?

Mags has built in ac in his shields?

Mindset
Mags has built in ac in his shields?

Did he build a heater in his shield?

The cold of space never affected him.

The heat from nukes and explosions have never bothered him, I assume if he can block out energy attacks he could block out the heat.

TricksterPriest
Superman's HV has enough heat/concussive force to punch through white dwarf stars.......and it's hotter than the sun.

Show me Magneto withstanding that kind of force, or just withstanding the sun.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman's HV has enough heat/concussive force to punch through white dwarf stars.......and it's hotter than the sun.

Show me Magneto withstanding that kind of force, or just withstanding the sun.

I didn't say it could, I was asking for proof of h/v strength...

Just wondering you think Johnny Storm could break through Mags shields with his nova flame?

Rorschach
Heat vision isn't going to take down Magneto's shields.

Avlon
Did he build a heater in his shield?

The cold of space never affected him.

The heat from nukes and explosions have never bothered him, I assume if he can block out energy attacks he could block out the heat.

Assume is right. blackrock can survive in the sun and once supes started letting go with his hv...it knew it was in deep ish.

maybe mags has cruise control and in flight meal service too.

considering guys like cable and vulcan got pwned by supes level characters..mags dont staand a chance.

carver9
Assume is right. blackrock can survive in the sun and once supes started letting go with his hv...it knew it was in deep ish.

maybe mags has cruise control and in flight meal service too.

considering guys like cable and vulcan got pwned by supes level characters..mags dont staand a chance.

You are hilarious. 1st thing silver surfer stripped cable of his powers which is something superman could dream about doing since he doesnt have that ability.

2nd, supes heat vision failed to take a lot of people out, wonderwoman stood up to it. Konvikt stood up to it, kalibak hell superman blasted batman with heat vision during the max lord saga and he's still here. The only person that I could basically see taken out by heat vision is namor.

So magneto dooesn't stand a chance, thats sad since doctor poloris almost KILLED him. Marvels Poloris>>Doctor Poloris and that being generous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.