Comics All-Star Home-run Derby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Rules: Each person gets only 1 swing at bat (they get 20 minutes to warm up before their actual attempt). Farthest distance wins. Please consider accuracy, power, swing mechanics when deciding your winners.

Pick the winner from the following leagues:

Street League:
1. Batman
2. Bullseye
3. Captain America
4. Wolverine
5. Daredevil
6. Punisher

Meta League:
1. Iron Man
2. She-hulk
3. Thing
4. Colossus
5. Namor
6. Spiderman

Herald League:
1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Hulk (World War version)
4. Silver Surfer
5. Sentry
6. Black Adam

FYI: Adamantium bat and an undamageable baseball are used. (Both are regulation sized)

Raoul
a few issues back superman hit a baseball from the earth's surface to a target on the moon, hitting queen bee on the way... i'm not kidding.

llagrok
Bullseye
Namor
Superman

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
Bullseye
Namor
Superman I think Iron Man would hit farther than Namor. He can use his computer to calculate optimal angle and power.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Starscream M
I think Iron Man would hit farther than Namor. He can use his computer to calculate optimal angle and power.

Possibly, but they all have enhanced reflexes. Making solid contact wouldn't be an issue, and Namor is undoubtedly a bit stronger.

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Possibly, but they all have enhanced reflexes. Making solid contact wouldn't be an issue, and Namor is undoubtedly a bit stronger. yeah, contact won't be an issue...but angles does make a pretty big distance in how far the ball travels

I feel like unless Namor is A LOT stronger than IM, IM's computer is gonna help him win it imo

darthgoober
Are they allowed to "cheat"(like could Supes blow on the ball to give it added push)? I'm just asking because it wasn't mentioned in the rules but it could have a big impact on the results in both the Meta and the Herald League.

psycho gundam
what if they all naturally suck at baseball...i mean, it's not like namor can play baseball under water.

george '06
cap
namor
supes, or adam(hulks too big and awkward)

Starscream M
Originally posted by darthgoober
Are they allowed to "cheat"(like could Supes blow on the ball to give it added push)? I'm just asking because it wasn't mentioned in the rules but it could have a big impact on the results in both the Meta and the Herald League. NO CHEATING

Bouboumaster
1- Spider-Man: The only dude who have a strenght range over 10 tons (he have 15 I think). He can see the ball coming in slow motion, and hit it harder that any other.

2- Iron Man: The third strongest out there, but he could probably calculating the best spot to hit.

3- It depends, but my heart is with the Hulk. He's the strongest one, have superhuman accurcy too. A ball hitted by him would be sooo deadly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Spider-Man: The only dude who have a strenght range over 10 tons (he have 15 I think). He can see the ball coming in slow motion, and hit it harder that any other.

2- Iron Man: The third strongest out there, but he could probably calculating the best spot to hit.

3- It depends, but my heart is with the Hulk. He's the strongest one, have superhuman accurcy too. A ball hitted by him would be sooo deadly.

uhhh Spiderman is in the meta category.

Also, when has Hulk shown superhuman accuracy?

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
a few issues back superman hit a baseball from the earth's surface to a target on the moon, hitting queen bee on the way... i'm not kidding. Damn, beat me to it.

Street League:
Batman or Captain America

Meta League:
Iron Man or Namor

Herald League:
Superman or Silver Surfer

psycho gundam
Rules: Each person gets only 1 swing at bat (they get 20 minutes to warm up before their actual attempt). Farthest distance wins. Please consider accuracy, power, swing mechanics when deciding your winners.

Pick the winner from the following leagues:

Street League:
1. Batman
2. Bullseye
3. Captain America
4. Wolverine
5. Daredevil
6. Punisher

Meta League:
1. Iron Man
2. She-hulk
3. Thing
4. Colossus
5. Namor
6. Spiderman

Herald League:
1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Hulk (World War version)
4. Silver Surfer
5. Sentry
6. Black Adam

FYI: Adamantium bat and an undamageable baseball are used. (Both are regulation sized)

Street League: bullseye was a perfect pitcher so he has the experience in baseball, but i bet cap would win. america = baseball = captain america. he has to be good

Meta League: iron man because can just download the movements of barry bonds or something and put all his armour's power into hitting the ball into orbit. she-hulk is second or first if tony can't do that stuff.

Herald League: ? i want to say thor because of mijolnir but with the likes of superPIS and the silver surfer ???

Bouboumaster
uhhh Spiderman is in the meta category.

Also, when has Hulk shown superhuman accuracy?

My bad! Captain America for the class one, then.

And for the accurcy... Don't remember where I have read it. I gonna find it.

DigiMark007
Can Thor swing with Mjolnir?

shifty

Starscream M
Can Thor swing with Mjolnir?

shifty I was thinking of allowing it actually....but I think he'd do better with a bat though

Knowsbleed33
Cap
Thing
WWH

DigiMark007
I was thinking of allowing it actually....but I think he'd do better with a bat though

Skyfather-enchanted hammer >>>>>>>>>>>>> wooden bat. At anything. I'd actually make him the favorite in the last category if he uses Mjolnir. Kid can swing it easily FTL, and it'll pack much more of a punch.

george '06
Skyfather-enchanted hammer >>>>>>>>>>>>> wooden bat. At anything. I'd actually make him the favorite in the last category if he uses Mjolnir. Kid can swing it easily FTL, and it'll pack much more of a punch.
adamantium bat
but i still completely agree

Endless Mike
1. Cap

2. Iron Man

3. Tie. They all hit it out of orbit and it keeps flying in space forever.

DigiMark007
Herald Category: Supes

Meta: Iron Man

Street: Josh Hamilton

Juk3n
Bullseye for the lower

Ironman for the next for targeting computer stuff - MAYBE spidey for the reflex save.

Hulk misses and instead throws the bat farthur than anyone can hit the ball.

Supes for the highter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.