Punisher vs Multiple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Punisher is to assassinate Jamie within 3 weeks.

Multiple Man is told that he is going to be assassinated and has to find out who's going to do it in 3 weeks.

Takes place in New York.

occultdestroyer
Here we go again
durznuts

Raoul
Originally posted by llagrok
Punisher is to assassinate Jamie within 3 weeks.

Multiple Man is told that he is going to be assassinated and has to find out who's going to do it in 3 weeks.

Takes place in New York.

doh

ScarletSpeed
Multiple Man ftw

Endrict Nuul
With ease MM wins.

SuperiorTech
This is not gonna end well..

Juk3n
Eddy Brock takes this

jrodslam
Who is it that gave Punisher the mission?

How the hell is Madrox suppose to find out whos gonna try and kill him? Punisher wouldnt even be considered.

The only was i see Madrox taking this, is if he set up pairs of dupes around the city. One to watch each others backs. Whenever one get taken out, its then up to the other dupe to find out from where and who. Only thing is, if its a sniper, the dupe would have to look out for that, which would be the hardest part of all.

For now, immma have to give it to Punisher.

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
Who is it that gave Punisher the mission?

How the hell is Madrox suppose to find out whos gonna try and kill him? Punisher wouldnt even be considered.

The only was i see Madrox taking this, is if he set up pairs of dupes around the city. One to watch each others backs. Whenever one get taken out, its then up to the other dupe to find out from where and who. Only thing is, if its a sniper, the dupe would have to look out for that, which would be the hardest part of all.

For now, immma have to give it to Punisher.

Madrox ran a detective bureau for some time.

jrodslam
Madrox ran a detective bureau for some time.

I know that, but it hardly matters. Madrox is one of my favorite characters, but in no way would he expect Punisher. Frank isnt some goon assassin. It would depend on who it is that hired Punisher imo. Madrox would then have something to go on. Clues, motives, etc.

If Frank is just gonna kill Madrox just to kill him, Jamie isnt finding out imo.

llagrok
I know that, but it hardly matters. Madrox is one of my favorite characters, but in no way would he expect Punisher. Frank isnt some goon assassin. It would depend on who it is that hired Punisher imo. Madrox would then have something to go on. Clues, motives, etc.

If Frank is just gonna kill Madrox just to kill him, Jamie isnt finding out imo.

How so? Multiple man can surround himself with tons of dupes, and have 50 scouting the area around him non stop...

jrodslam
How so? Multiple man can surround himself with tons of dupes, and have 50 scouting the area around him non stop...

Ahh ok, so for 3 weeks Jamie is going to walk around with a bunch of dupes and 50 in the area? I dont see it happening. At all. Hed try to find out who it is that wants him killed. Now most likely, hed send out dupes instead of himself and see what info theyd bring back. Because Jamie wouldnt expect Frank, he doesnt know what to look for. Jamie on the other hand isnt hard to find at all.

You still didnt mention if someone hired Frank.

guy222
MM

carnage52
do you think mm has orgies with his copies?

Badabing
Originally posted by carnage52
do you think mm has orgies with his copies? If you get another warning it will result in a temp ban. Please stop spamming and trolling. Thanks

llagrok
Ahh ok, so for 3 weeks Jamie is going to walk around with a bunch of dupes and 50 in the area? I dont see it happening. At all. Hed try to find out who it is that wants him killed. Now most likely, hed send out dupes instead of himself and see what info theyd bring back. Because Jamie wouldnt expect Frank, he doesnt know what to look for. Jamie on the other hand isnt hard to find at all.

You still didnt mention if someone hired Frank.

Well, it's kind of what he does. He sends dupes around the world and have the investigate constantly and then absorbs the knowledge. It's possible for him to do it...

And don't act like Frank can't be caught off guard. Molly knocked him the **** out!

Originally posted by carnage52
do you think mm has orgies with his copies?

It was discussed in New x-men 127 or something.

xmarksthespot
Would Punisher be able to find and assassinate the real Jamie Madrox if he were to make a thousand duplicates and they were all to go their separate ways..?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Would Punisher be able to find and assassinate the real Jamie Madrox if he were to make a thousand duplicates and they were all to go their separate ways..? well, not sure if they changed it but his dupes aren't as resilient as the real jaime is.

Phantom Zone

And don't act like Frank can't be caught off guard. Molly knocked him the **** out!

Let me guess he thought that Molly didn't have any powers?

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, not sure if they changed it but his dupes aren't as resilient as the real jaime is.

They're all equally resilient.

occultdestroyer
Is there a limitation to how many duplicates Multiple Man can make?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Is there a limitation to how many duplicates Multiple Man can make? doesn't seem so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.