X-Men Evoulution vs Teen Titains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Team X-men
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Nightcrawler
Rouge
Spyke
Kitty Pryde

Team Titians
Nightwing
Wonder Girl
Cyborg
Starfire
Changeling
Raven

Now who do you think will win?

Endrict Nuul
Is this cartoon versions or comicbook? because I don't think Evo had a comic?

Indestructible
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Is this cartoon versions or comicbook? because I don't think Evo had a comic? No I meant like when the x-men were teenagers vs the Teen Titains

jrodslam
Unless Raven can shield her team from a tp attack, Titans lose. Unless Starfire blitzes that is. And besides Jean, Nightcrawler will be a problem. Starfire and Raven are pretty much the only hope for the Titans imo.

Raoul
Originally posted by Indestructible
No I meant like when the x-men were teenagers vs the Teen Titains

so its 616 x-men, just as teens?

Indestructible
Originally posted by Raoul
so its 616 x-men, just as teens?
yeah to give tt some sort of chance

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jrodslam
Unless Raven can shield her team from a tp attack, Titans lose. Unless Starfire blitzes that is. And besides Jean, Nightcrawler will be a problem. Starfire and Raven are pretty much the only hope for the Titans imo.

Raven would likely block tp, or at least occupy the tp person so that she couldn't affect others.

I have the Titans winning this, sans a pheonix intervention.

Raoul
Originally posted by Indestructible
yeah to give tt some sort of chance

hmm... while i'd prefer to argue for the x-men, i think the top titans are just too powerful...

jrodslam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Raven would likely block tp, or at least occupy the tp person so that she couldn't affect others.

I have the Titans winning this, sans a pheonix intervention.

I agree.

Its unfair imo. Some of the X-Men would be useless in this fight imo. Spyke? Can current Rouge still siphon powers from a distance still?

If its 616, just in kid form that is.

Pyron_Knight
The cartoon X-Men Evolution team could win this. Only Raven would pose a problem.
Rogue on her own could wipe most of them out as in Evo she had access to, and could use simultaneously, any power she ever had. Needless to say with her + Jean...the little kiddies will be ripped apart by TK alone.

After the Gay Wonder and the rest of the losers are down, they'll have to work together to stop Raven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.