Nero (Devil May Cry 4) VS Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remi8193
Nero has the ability to use Devil Bringer, his right arm resembling that of a devil's, a unique ability for him that allows him to snatch far away enemies and perform supernatural feats of strength. Unfortunately he does not gain new weapons apart from Yamato. Nero's taunts in a similar sarcastic fashion to Dante; one taunt involves him bowing mockingly and asking, "Shall we dance?", while another has him aiming the Blue Rose at his enemies and saying "Bang!" instead of shooting

Nero does possess a Devil Trigger, in which a blue, spectral demon resembling Vergil manifests behind him wielding the Yamato. Nero himself acquires a blue aura, burning red eyes, and a deeper, echoing voice. Some of Nero's techniques with the Yamato, usable only in Devil Trigger, allow him to wield the sword itself. It is unknown if the Nero's Devil Trigger will continue to manifest as a detached specter, or will become more similar to other characters' Devil Triggers and allow him to physically become the demon itself.

Wields a Sword in his left hand the Red Queen It is unique in its motorcycle type accelerator handle which can be used to rev it up to release a flaming propellant along the blade with a powerful strike.

His Long Range Weapon a revolver called Blue Rose is a unique over under barrel style revolver, this design allows it to fire two magnum rounds with each pull of the trigger.Like Dante's own Ebony and Ivory the Blue Rose can be charged by Nero channeling energy from the Devil Bringer into the revolver. This charge ability has three charge levels each requiring more power to be channeled from Nero's demonic arm and is represented by the Devil Bringer glowing different colors.

When the Blue Rose is fired while Nero is in his Devil Trigger form Summoned Swords similar to Vergil's are created that spin around and into the enemy, charging up the shot creates multiple swords that spin around you until the shot is fired.

Riku is the best friend and rival of Sora, the main character of Kingdom Hearts

In comparison to Sora's two-handed style and Roxas' dual-weaponry, Riku attacks with a fast one-handed style with his Soul Eater. His main attack is firing blue fireballs(Dark Firaga) among others. He is also very athletic, as he is able to use a powerful kicking attack while sparring with Sora on Destiny Islands. When Xehanort's Heartless tempered the darkness in his heart, He was able to turn into his Dark Form which increased his powers. He also gained several dark powers such as: Dark Raid where he throws a spinning projectile, Dark Break where he performs a powerful jump attack, and Dark Aura where he is charged with dark energy and then being flung around the arena in a blind rage. When he used the power of darkness (and ended up looking like Xehanort's Heartless), he could use some of "Ansem's" attacks, as well as temporarilly becoming a Guardian heartless. When he is playable in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, he is much quicker and powerful than Sora, "phasing" out behind his enemies instead of rolling. His Dark Form, along with giving him increased speed and strength, also increases the speed and distance of his phasing, and gives him access to sleights that mimic his special attacks from Kingdom Hearts. When he turned into his "true form" in the end of Kingdom Hearts II, His powers increase dramatically and he gained his keyblade "Way to the Dawn". His Dark Firaga is also capable of staggering enemies and also an extra ability is stocked in his arsenal, Dark Shield.

Attacks & Abilities

Dark Break
Description: Leap into the air and attack enemies from above. Only available in Dark Mode.
Card value: Three Soul Eater cards, total value of 5-15.

Dark Firaga (non-elemental)
Description: Expel Dark energies in a searing blast. Only available in Dark Mode.
Card value: Three Soul Eater cards, total value of 16-25.

Dark Aura
Description: Rush enemies repeatedly with blade in hand. only available in Dark Mode.
Card value: Three Soul Eater cards, total card value of 27.

MM Miracle
Description: The king restores HP, and stun and deals damage to all enemies.
Card value: Two King Mickey cards are needed to stock, no card value limited.

Light Storm
Description: Riku and The King spin around together shooting balls of light at surrounding enemies. Card value: King Mickey(first),two Soul Eaters

Twilight Storm
Description: When Riku is in his Dark Mode, Riku shoots balls of Darkness while The King shoots balls of light. Card value: King Mickey(first),two Soul Eaters

# Dark Aura: Riku fires multiple Dark Fireballs at the enemy. Available as a Reaction command after Sora finishes a combo.
# Dark Shield: Riku creates a barrier to protect Sora
# Cure Potion: Riku heals a party member to max HP, cost 99 MP

Eternal Session
Description: Combo starter; Sora and Riku deliver a series of powerful blows.

Dark Cannon
Description: Sora and Riku fire a series of Dark Fireballs at the enemy. Works well in both long range and short range. Appears as Reaction command.

Last Saber
Description: Sora and Riku both executes all Keyblade combos in one go. To connect the keyblade attacks, you are required to mash the X button continuously.

Master Hearts
Description: Appears after executing Dark Cannon; Sora and Riku combine their Keyblade into a large light blade and deliver a large horizontal slash with a large arc.

XIII Blades
Description: Replaces "Attack" in the Command menu after "Last Saber" is executed; Sora and Riku summon thirteen blades to surround and spiral around themselves, damaging all foes in range.

All's End
Description: Combo Finisher; Sora and Riku toss their weapons into the air, both Keyblades connect and create a powerful vortex of light that is Sora's keyblade, and darkness that is Riku's, it fires out lasers at the enemy, followed by a large explosion. Damages all foes in sight.

GenomeFrozener
Your spite threads are annoying.

Remi8193
i only did two

GenomeFrozener
Heh, you even admitted it was for spite.

Remi8193
its a description off Nero and Riku

GenomeFrozener
Not that.

Nemesis X
Nero owns Riku.

Remi8193
Nero rules

Remi8193
Riku was meant to be the original keyblades chosen wielder but he pick darkness to it chose sora instead cause Riku meant to be Terra ancestor or something cause terra earth and riku is land

GenomeFrozener
Riku loses and turns to Xehanort's Heartless 'Ansem' and beats Nero. :/

Remi8193
but nero would win cause his devil bringer will cause more damage to him and his devil trigger really powerful with his yamato i admit Riku is good but nero stronger faster and his devil bringer is 100 times stronger

Nemesis X
Riku's gonna die.

Question: WHO THE HECK CLOSED MY RESIDENT EVIL VS. SAN ANDREAS FORUM?! IT WAS NOT AGAINST THE RULES!! CJ WAS ORIGINATED FROM A GAME AND IT WAS A VERSUS IN IT!!!! I GOT MY EYE ON YOU PEACH, YOU JUST WANT TO PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE YOU JACKASS!! mad mad mad mad

Remi8193
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Riku's gonna die.

Question: WHO THE HECK CLOSED MY RESIDENT EVIL VS. SAN ANDREAS FORUM?! IT WAS NOT AGAINST THE RULES!! CJ WAS ORIGINATED FROM A GAME AND IT WAS A VERSUS IN IT!!!! I GOT MY EYE ON YOU PEACH, YOU JUST WANT TO PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE YOU JACKASS!! mad mad mad mad

huh??????

Terryc250
Riku's gonna die.

Actually it is against the rules, maybe you should read the rules a bit closer next time.

MadMel
Riku's gonna die.

wait wait...im gonna enjoy this
*sits back with popcorn in hand*

Remi8193
Originally posted by Terryc250
Actually it is against the rules, maybe you should read the rules a bit closer next time.

dont even know wot ur talking about

MadMel
he wasnt talking to you, he was talking to Nemesis X

Remi8193
oh

GenomeFrozener
Riku's gonna die.

Reported.
Please get back on topic.

MadMel
must i?
fine draw
note - not my final verdict stick out tongue

Peach
Riku's gonna die.

Number one, shut up and watch your mouth. This is a warning.

Number two, if you actually bothered to read the rules, it WAS against them.

TricksterPriest
I'd give this to Nero simply because DMC is a better series than KH. But also, Nero has actual feats. It's very hard to gauge the feats in KH because the keyblade is basically kryptonite to heartless and nobodies.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd give this to Nero simply because DMC is a better series than KH.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
That's a good joke! eek!
Good thing you wasn't serious.

Remi8193
anyone seen Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ and Re-Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.