War of the world aliens came invading there planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If war of the world came to the planet of one of the individual heros would they be able to stop them. The thing about this is that each only have 12 hours to kill off all of the aliens, if not the alien set a bomb that is surrounded by a unbreakable shield to destroy there planet. Who would be able to stop these aliens fast enough. No prep

Thor
Superman
Martian manhunter (no tp)
Sentry
Ironman (extremis)
Storm

Which character would stop this invasion the fastest.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman

janus77
the unbreakable shield contains the force of the bomb, thereby preventing any serious damage to the planet.

they died from contact with the common cold, so maybe Storm or Thor would be the fastest. all they'd have to do is globally set the weather to blizzard everywhere.

anyone attacking the aliens physically, is going to take too long, hunting them down, travelling around the Earth, engaging them (even if it only takes a microsecond to kill one, there's still an armada of them)...

IM could destroy them before they even approach Earth, if he's given notice of their agenda, a couple of orbiting satellites should smoke them easy.

llagrok
Superman and MM are fast enough to travel around the world and take 'em out, the Sentry and Thor MIGHT be fast enough.

Thor is the only one who has created storms ALL around the world at once.

Placidity
Ha. First Episode (Secret Origins) of Justice League anyone?

Cold weather doesn't give you a cold. Viruses do.

I'm going with Supes or the Martian.

golem370
Thor can teleport right? He go from one side of earth to the other in seconds.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Placidity
Ha. First Episode (Secret Origins) of Justice League anyone?

Cold weather doesn't give you a cold. Viruses do.

I'm going with Supes or the Martian.
Was just about to point that out.

I'll go with Sentry as the quickest.

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Was just about to point that out.

I'll go with Sentry as the quickest.

Lulz. Despite the multitude of speed feats that say otherwise. Fanboys at their finest - always ignoring evidence. *salutes*.

King Kandy
Sentry is as fast as they come.

Mindship
Non-bricking Thor takes them out the fastest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.