Rune King Thor vs. Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
In a separate thread, When asked who was a threat to Trion Juggs, I mentioned RKT as a possiblilty, but it was quickly dismissed. In a later thread, posters are talking about some of RKT's feats and how they would pertain to him potentially beating superman.

My question is, is Rune King Thor capable of beating Trion Juggernaut? I am admittadly not well versed in either character, but am interested in the potential debate.

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm this is an interesting question. I guess it would depend on whether or not RK Thor is > than Cyttorak. RK Thor handled Mangog pretty easily. But it wasn't SA Mangog and I'm not sure how Mangog compares to Trion Juggernaut.

llagrok
RKT lifts his hand, the enchantment disappears.
He lifts his hand again and Juggernaut dies.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by llagrok
roface

Endless Mike
Hmm, interesting question. I'll have to think about it.

golem370
Wouldn't this be Elder God Cyttorak vs Skyfather Thor because aren't Elder Gods >>>>>>>>>>> Skyfathers

Endless Mike
Yes but Thor had the power of Odin plus his own power plus the Runes, which made him significantly stronger than Odin, and Odin is generally considered to be the strongest, or at least close to the strongest Skyfather

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Wouldn't this be Elder God Cyttorak vs Skyfather Thor because aren't Elder Gods >>>>>>>>>>> Skyfathers

Cyttorak ain't got the feats to back it up, without the Juggernaut he's a chump apparently.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yes but Thor had the power of Odin plus his own power plus the Runes, which made him significantly stronger than Odin, and Odin is generally considered to be the strongest, or at least close to the strongest Skyfather

Agreed.

Thor has already bested Shiva in combat big grin

golem370
Where do these guys come into play? Trion- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

KharmaDog
So it looks as though popular opinon is going with thor?

Knowsbleed33

I very much doubt it's as easy as that.

Priest
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Actually yea.

Knowsbleed33
hmmm maybe.

llagrok
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Doubt it all you want.

Thor only has to lift his hand in order to activate the runes.

guy222
RKT

Knowsbleed33
Doubt it all you want.

Thor only has to lift his hand in order to activate the runes.

What exactly do you think that means?

lannfear
don't forget RKT mum is elder goddess herself ( i think) ...has impressive genes....

big grin

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lannfear
don't forget RKT mum is elder goddess herself ( i think) ...has impressive genes....

big grin big time

ultimatethor
RKT definitely. Trion was portrayed as the supreme physical being but did not really show much else.

Endrict Nuul
Bump

guy222
RKT

Wei Phoenix
Cain Marko

Knowsbleed33
Can RK Thor go astral and enter Cains mind? Cause that's the only way they could stop Trion Juggernaut.

I seriously doubt RK Thor>Cyttorak.

Kasper Gutman
RKT>Cyttorak or any demon or eldar god but i'm a fanboy.

Knowsbleed33
Cyttorak isn't a demon.

Enyalus
I'm going to say Trion Juggy.

Cytorrak is an Elder God, and they give Galactus-level abstracts a run for their money. Yes, RKT is above skyfather level...but I highly doubt he tops Trion in power, and thus wouldn't be able to override his enchantment.

And as Trion Juggy can punch through dimensions, I don't see him having a problem with RKT's shields.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Enyalus

Cytorrak is an Elder God, and they give Galactus-level abstracts a run for their money. Yes, RKT is above skyfather level...but I highly doubt he tops Trion in power, and thus wouldn't be able to override his enchantment.

And as Trion Juggy can punch through dimensions, I don't see him having a problem with RKT's shields.
What did you base that a Elder God > Galactus-level abstracts a run for their money? Can you make a few, so I won't confuse with Galactus himself.

Who said RKT is above Sky-father? Who pointed out Odin was highest peak in Sky-father, when he get surpass, that mean they're over sky-father? No doubt RKT > Odin.

Trion Juggy hasn't shown anything above sky-father so far.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DIdn't Reg Juggs take the Godblast blast directly to the chest and it didn't even faze him in the least. The same blast that had Galactus running.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
DIdn't Reg Juggs take the Godblast blast directly to the chest and it didn't even faze him in the least. The same blast that had Galactus running.

nah. thor used a low powered godblast on juggs.

when thor used the godblast on juggs, he was holding his hammer because he knew he could survive using it. while on galactus, thor had to put his hammer on a stand before using the godblast coz the power he would be discharging would be too much for him to handle.

yup, rkt would just blink trion juggs out of existence.

but i'm a thor fanboy, so dont take my word for it stick out tongue

Nestical
Originally posted by Enyalus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.