The Silver Sufer vs Thanos-No PIS or CIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
CIS and PIS are banned, who takes it?

Bouboumaster
Thanos 10/10

Knowsbleed33
Thanos always. Thanos is the Surfers daddy.

The Great Galen
I said no CIS or PIS.

Knowsbleed33
I made no reference to either.

Nihilist
thanos ftw,surfer can barely harm thanos.

The Great Galen
What about the FTL speed, his intangible ability or his ability to go into the atral plane...I mean why does everyone always write Norin like a idiot agaisnt Thanos. Thats why im saying no CIS or PIS allowed.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
What about the FTL speed, his intangible ability or his ability to go into the atral plane...I mean why does everyone always write Norin like a idiot agaisnt Thanos. Thats why im saying no CIS or PIS allowed. laughing out loud get over your hatred for thanos,surfer aint got the power to beat.
you call pis/cis on surfer against thanos, i could understand if it happened once or maybe twice,but every time they meet thanos kick his ass.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos.

Bouboumaster
What about the FTL speed, his intangible ability or his ability to go into the atral plane...I mean why does everyone always write Norin like a idiot agaisnt Thanos. Thats why im saying no CIS or PIS allowed.

Thanos is a SKYFATHER LVL.
Silver Surfer is a HIGH HERALD LVL.

There is WORLDS between them in term of power.

Thanos >>>>>> Surfer in power

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer in intelligence and cunning

Thanos >>>>> Surfer in skills.

Hell, Thanos have shields that prevent him to survive a ****in' pissed and determined Galactus who would ***** slap Surfer like a fly.

Thanos went in Asgard and insult ODIN! ****in' Odin! And survive his furry. And was standing, and ready for more! What about the Surfer!? Well, Surfer get his ass manhandle with one single shot.

You are a hater of Thanos, but still, Thanos would do like he normally do: kick his butt. But the difference would ve that this time, Thanos wouldn't playing, and go all out. Hell, the fight could maybe turn worse for the Surfer.

guy222
titan

Knowsbleed33
Like I said, Thanos is the Surfers daddy. He'll always spank him.

fangirl101
Thanos 6/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos is a SKYFATHER LVL.
Silver Surfer is a HIGH HERALD LVL.

There is WORLDS between them in term of power.

Thanos >>>>>> Surfer in power

Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer in intelligence and cunning

Thanos >>>>> Surfer in skills.

Hell, Thanos have shields that prevent him to survive a ****in' pissed and determined Galactus who would ***** slap Surfer like a fly.

Thanos went in Asgard and insult ODIN! ****in' Odin! And survive his furry. And was standing, and ready for more! What about the Surfer!? Well, Surfer get his ass manhandle with one single shot.

You are a hater of Thanos, but still, Thanos would do like he normally do: kick his butt. But the difference would ve that this time, Thanos wouldn't playing, and go all out. Hell, the fight could maybe turn worse for the Surfer.

If Galactus was really pissed Thanos shields wouldn't have held up.

janus77
Thanos probably still beats Surfer but it is a much closer fight.
Surfer is substantially upgraded, most importantly mentally. he's no longer as squeamish about fighting, much more up for it.

Thanos possibly still has a power advantage over Surfer, but I'm not so sure, Surfer was explicitly shown to be the only one capable of matching "Thanos' power level signature" or whatever it was in Annihilation.

Thanos likely is the more versatile, with teleportation technology being a massive advantage.

Surfer's perhaps faster but Thanos' shields are too impressive for me to believe that Surfer could get passed them easily...

Thanos 6-7/10, imo.

SuperiorTech
Thanos

The Great Galen
I still believe a well written SS could at the very least 5/5 with Thanos, afterall couldnt SS use his cosmic awarness and manipulate his energies to the thanos-cide frequency or use his incrdible FTL speeds and intangible ability to beat Thanos down. Thanos was afterall speed blitz by Gamora and was pierced by logan.

Endrict Nuul
Thanos 10/10

fangirl101
I still believe a well written SS could at the very least 5/5 with Thanos, afterall couldnt SS use his cosmic awarness and manipulate his energies to the thanos-cide frequency or use his incrdible FTL speeds and intangible ability to beat Thanos down. Thanos was afterall speed blitz by Gamora and was pierced by logan.

psycho gundam
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2165/50254299gb2.th.jpg
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8116/22281971bs9.th.jpg

thanos for the win

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos still wins.

Mindset
"Are you through"

"Uh...yes"

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
"Are you through"

"Uh...yes"

laughing out loud thanos could care less what the silver surfer just did to him, he only cared that it interrupted his soliloquy.

Mindset
That scan between Thanos and SS, and the one between Galan and THanos always make me laugh.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
That scan between Thanos and SS, and the one between Galan and THanos always make me laugh. you mean the scan where thanos forcefully reveals that galactus is hiding his chrome-dome under his hat?

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you mean the scan where thanos forcefully reveals that galactus is hiding his chrome-dome under his hat?

No, the one where Galactus basically tells Thanos to shut up.

Terryc250
I said no CIS or PIS.

Doesn't matter, Thanos still stomps Surfer, Thanos is above high herald, and almost a low skyfather.. Surfer is just a Herald.

ultimatethor
Thanos 7/10 against current ss

Priest
Thanos 10/10

The Great Galen
That scan is garbage, why didn Norin simply rush him with a fury of attacks instead of fighting like a idiot. For the last time guys I said no PIS or CIS.

Priest
These scans show the power diffrenece between the two..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512564
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512581

psycho gundam
That scan is garbage, why didn Norin simply rush him with a fury of attacks instead of fighting like a idiot. For the last time guys I said no PIS or CIS. there wasn't any CIS/PIS involved though.

that was surfer's first meeting with thanos and he underestimated his might due to other heroes telling him he dies at the hands of capt. mar-vell, he wasn't aware of the upgrade. and since surfer is a pacifist, he didn't continue to fight since thanos didn't feel the need to retaliate.
the fight was over before it even began.

tkitna
With no CIS or PIS the Surfer would more than likely die.

Thanos 10/10

The Great Galen
I still dont see why SS never blitz him, any reason why Thanos should be able to hit him?

psycho gundam
I still dont see why SS never blitz him, any reason why Thanos should be able to hit him? thanos has more power cosmic flowing through him than the surfer does, if thanos gets serious with him the surfer gets overwhelmed by said greater power. surfer can speed blitz but at the end of the day it won't put thanos down, only delay the inevitable.

Mr. Slippyfist
I still dont see why SS never blitz him, any reason why Thanos should be able to hit him? He seemingly tried to use speed before against him, and got killed as a result.

Also, the same thing would probably happen to Surfer, as the Fallen One instance.

Not that you care...

Dark-Jaxx
Sure, SS is faster, but Thanos is far more powerful and can set up fields that SS could never bring down.

Nihilist
That scan is garbage, why didn Norin simply rush him with a fury of attacks instead of fighting like a idiot. For the last time guys I said no PIS or CIS. Originally posted by The Great Galen
I still dont see why SS never blitz him, any reason why Thanos should be able to hit him?
seriously,just get over it ss aint winning thia one.

King Kandy
Thanos 10/10. Galan boy, this is spite. Just in the opposite direction you'd hoped for.

The Great Galen
U guys can maintain this bias view, IMO its 5/5 with a slight edge for Norin.

Nihilist
Originally posted by tkitna
With no CIS or PIS the Surfer would more than likely die.

Thanos 10/10 thumb up

Bouboumaster
U guys can maintain this bias view, IMO its 5/5 with a slight edge for Norin.

Dude, what are you smocking?

Haven't you read all commenteries? You are the only one who gives the victory to Surfer, lol! Even Fangirl who hates (or seems to hate) Thanos give him a slight majority!
But Thanos would, again, omgwtfpwn Surfer.

Two thing: You are a hater of Thanos, or a fanboy of Surfer.

King Kandy
Every single person here besides you thinks Thanos wins, are you thinking this might be indicative that they're grasping something you aren't?

janus77
Originally posted by King Kandy
Every single person here besides you thinks Thanos wins, are you thinking this might be indicative that they're grasping something you aren't?
the very same point could be made with respect to your stand in the "Galactus faces his Judgement Day" thread.

everyone there understands Galactus would wipe out the team, save for your good self smile

OneDumbG0
Is it too presumptive of me to suggest that the minority's opinion here in this thread is motivated by some desire to bring Thanos down to Silver Surfer's level and thus perhaps closer to Darkseid's or Superman's level?

shifty

Apolloknight
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Is it too presumptive of me to suggest that the minority's opinion here in this thread is motivated by some desire to bring Thanos down to Silver Surfer's level and thus perhaps closer to Darkseid's or Superman's level?

shifty

Witty,

I lol'ed.

ultimatethor
Versatility wise the silver surfer is above thanos but overall poweroutput has to go to thanos. He is simply too durable for surfer to actually hurt significantly enough to pull the win most times and thats without using his shields. Thanos is definitely skyfather level and he showed it by going toe to toe with an angry odin. With surfers upgrade howver he might use his speed to pull a few wins but not the majority.

golem370
Thanos imo would just below Odin and Zeus in power.

guy222
and he wins

golem370
Which would be pretty high as far as Skyfathers are concerned

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
Which would be pretty high as far as Skyfathers are concerned
I dont know about that...

Ouallada
Thanos: 9-10/10.

Threads with an agenda against Thanos: 0/10

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Versatility wise the silver surfer is above thanos but overall poweroutput has to go to thanos. He is simply too durable for surfer to actually hurt significantly enough to pull the win most times and thats without using his shields. Thanos is definitely skyfather level and he showed it by going toe to toe with an angry odin. With surfers upgrade howver he might use his speed to pull a few wins but not the majority.

Once again, odin was not trying.....thanos survived Odin.

Mr. Slippyfist
Once again, odin was not trying..... Neither was Thanos.

Holds as much ground as what you said at least.

Nihilist
surfer was one shotted with ease by odin,thanos withstood odin w/gungir

ultimatethor

LOL!! This proves you did not read the arc at all. Odin attacked thanos and his group because he thought they wanted to use thor as ransom to take over asgard. He was determined NOT to allow that happen and hence entered the battle himself. Where in the world did u get the idea that odin was not trying? He wanted to take thanos out as he thought thanos wanted to take over asgard. Thanos also put up a good fight. Its not like thanos was only taking punishment from odin, he attacked odin numerous times as well. Yes he did lose but he was still ready to fight evn after the situation had been explained to odin. If anything thanos was the one who had reason to hold back( not saying that he did) because his reason for fighting odin was to get his attention and not to kill him.

The Great Galen
Odin never wanted to kill thanos, since when did odin become a killer all the sudden. He was bloodlusted nor going all out.....did he hurl a galaxy busting bolt at Thanos.

Mr. Slippyfist
did he hurl a galaxy busting bolt at Thanos. Yes. It hit Thanos.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Yes. It hit Thanos.

Exactly.

The Great Galen
really, so it was stated as such.

bbrem123
Odin never wanted to kill thanos, since when did odin become a killer all the sudden. He was bloodlusted nor going all out.....did he hurl a galaxy busting bolt at Thanos.

it seems like u just dont like thanos

surfer has never get the better of thanos and thats how it will stay

Mr. Slippyfist
really, so it was stated as such. Why would it be stated as such, when it didn't do anything other than hit Thanos?

"It's a galaxy destroying attack... but it's too bad it actually hit its target this time!"

Plus, Odin was holding back because it wasn't said that he was hurling galaxy destroying attacks at Thanos?

ultimatethor
really, so it was stated as such.

This is just ridiculous.

Creshosk
Thanos was afterall ... pierced by logan.

I said no ... PIS.

http://www.kurtlow.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/epic-fail.jpg

Indestructible
Thanos FTW

The Great Galen
5/5, thanos is overated. SS could just create thanos-cide.

OneDumbG0
^ Silver Surfer neither has the Abstract entity Kronos' power, nor the intimate knowledge of Mentor, leader of the Titan Eternals and actual father of Thanos. Suggesting that he could do so is speculative garbage.

Mr. Slippyfist
5/5, thanos is overated. SS could just create thanos-cide. He's overrated because he has a weakness that only Drax can exploit?

bbrem123
He's overrated because he has a weakness that only Drax can exploit?

but even then we all kno he will be back...thanos doesnt kno how to die

The Great Galen
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Silver Surfer neither has the Abstract entity Kronos' power, nor the intimate knowledge of Mentor, leader of the Titan Eternals and actual father of Thanos. Suggesting that he could do so is speculative garbage.

Cosmic awarness, he can synth thanos-cide to his own body.

darthgoober
What evidence is there to support the theory that the "Anti-Thanos Power" can be replicated by guys like Surfer?

Priest
Everytime you post you make yourself look more of a idiot with ur hard on for hating Thanos erm

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober
What evidence is there to support the theory that the "Anti-Thanos Power" can be replicated by guys like Surfer?

He drew the crunch energies right, he coudl easily dulpicate the thanos-cide and constitute it within Thanos mind.

Mr. Slippyfist
He drew the crunch energies right, he coudl easily dulpicate the thanos-cide and constitute it within Thanos mind. confused

Creshosk
He drew the crunch energies right, he coudl easily dulpicate the thanos-cide and constitute it within Thanos mind. Nice equivocation.

The Great Galen
Prove to me he can't do it....exactly.

janus77
fine, if you believe Surfer can replicate The Crunch energies, why do you argue that Hal + Sinestro > Surfer?

Creshosk
Prove to me he can't do it....exactly. You don't prove a negative. You made the claim that he COULD do it. its up to you to prove that he can.

Mr. Slippyfist
Prove to me he can't do it....exactly. laughing out loud

Knowsbleed33
I don't understand. On panel feats suggest Thanos is the Surfers superior is all aspects. What's the arguement?

Mindset
He drew the crunch energies right, he coudl easily dulpicate the thanos-cide and constitute it within Thanos mind.

He manipulated the crunch energies, he didn't duplicate them or create them from nothing.

Which he would have to do to create the energy Drax does....

guy222
thanos>surfer

norrin is tough, but isn't defeating the titan

Ouallada

The other carebears may care, but this carebear doesn't give a flying heart-sh*t about your fetish.

Let's try this. Prove to me you aren't a pink retard who is a couple of chromosomes away from being a dolphin. I assure you the latter isn't really proving a negative, so to speak.

The Great Galen
So in otherword ur a sock who wont listen to reason, thanks for the info. Anyhow I personally believe that SS could use his cosmic awarness to learn how to creat the thanos-cide and duplicate it....I have yet to hear any argument agaisnt that.

Creshosk
Prove it.

darthgoober

You seem to be confused on how a debate's conducted. It's not up to anyone else to prove that your claim is wrong, it's up to you to prove that your claim is right...

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it .

psycho gundam
drax IS the anti-thanos. surfer had ample amounts of opportunity to replicate the feat but he apparently can't. it's not as simple as duplicating kryptonite or red sun radiation due to those things being normal parts of a universe, drax's energy is a gift from cronus that only he can generate (in thanos' close proximity).

drax can also detect thanos across solar systems and possibly beyond, even those who were in close contact with thanos give off enough "residue" for the destroyer to know they were with him.
thats another special power that only drax has that surfer can't replicate (as of yet) since he hasn't already, and norrin on many occasions has searched for the very illusive thanos before with no luck.

so in essence, surfer can't mimic that energy since it is only able to be generated by the cells of the destroyer. surfer can't create quantum constructs or green lantern constructs because he doesn't have the special tools to do it with, and the energy drax emits can only be generated by drax.

Ouallada
So in otherword ur a sock who wont listen to reason, thanks for the info. Anyhow I personally believe that SS could use his cosmic awarness to learn how to creat the thanos-cide and duplicate it....I have yet to hear any argument agaisnt that.

Yawn. Stick to the ineptitude and the Thanos fetish -- you aren't any good at putdowns.

Firstly,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_proof

Secondly, go ahead and prove that any being under Cronus can produce such an effect, when it has already been explicitly stated that Drax is the only being capable of the deus ex machina.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
drax IS the anti-thanos. surfer had ample amounts of opportunity to replicate the feat but he apparently can't. it's not as simple as duplicating kryptonite or red sun radiation due to those things being normal parts of a universe, drax's energy is a gift from cronus that only he can generate (in thanos' close proximity).

drax can also detect thanos across solar systems and possibly beyond, even those who were in close contact with thanos give off enough "residue" for the destroyer to know they were with him.
thats another special power that only drax has that surfer can't replicate (as of yet) since he hasn't already, and norrin on many occasions has searched for the very illusive thanos before with no luck.

so in essence, surfer can't mimic that energy since it is only able to be generated by the cells of the destroyer. surfer can't create quantum constructs or green lantern constructs because he doesn't have the special tools to do it with, and the energy drax emits can only be generated by drax.

I respect you're input because you've actually attempted a reasonable argument instead of a fanboy rant like so many here already. However I must respectfully disagree with your opinion, I still believe SS could duplicate the thanos-cide energies.

Mr. Slippyfist
I respect you're input because you've actually attempted a reasonable argument instead of a fanboy rant like so many here already. However I must respectfully disagree with your opinion, I still believe SS could duplicate the thanos-cide energies. ...

You totally owned him with your argument (?)... confused

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I don't understand. On panel feats suggest Thanos is the Surfers superior is all aspects. What's the arguement?

Im a big SS fan but even I know the arguments saying hed win against thanos are nthing more than fan boy rants that have absolutely NO basis.

janus77
I respect you're input because you've actually attempted a reasonable argument instead of a fanboy rant like so many here already. However I must respectfully disagree with your opinion, I still believe SS could duplicate the thanos-cide energies.
Surfer turns himself into kryptonite FTW against SMP?

King Kandy
This thread has taken Thanos hate to a new level.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
This thread has taken Thanos hate to a new level. I know. Look at everyone in this thread just haten all over Thanos.

Rifunkules.

Bouboumaster
This thread is like... The Great Galan on his one man war, lol

You failed horribly.

King Kandy
I guess I should clarify: Galen has taken Thanos hate to a new level by making this thread.

Lord S
I still believe a well written SS could at the very least 5/5 with Thanos, afterall couldnt SS use his cosmic awarness and manipulate his energies to the thanos-cide frequency or use his incrdible FTL speeds and intangible ability to beat Thanos down. Thanos was afterall speed blitz by Gamora and was pierced by logan. Well that's funny...you said no PIS/CIS, yet you reference Wolverine piercing Thanos.

Anyway, Thanos wins...9/10.

And while I believe this to be a fact, I disagree with the notion that Thanos is at 'Skyfather' level...I'm also annoyed with the idea that Thanos 'stalemated' Odin. Odin wasn't fazed by anything Thanos dished out at him, but Thanos on the other hand was on rubber legs at the end of the fight.

But still...Thanos outclasses Surfer, there's no debating that at all.

carver9
He truly does hate thanos and wolverine, damn I feel sorry for both.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Lord S
Well that's funny...you said no PIS/CIS, yet you reference Wolverine piercing Thanos.

Anyway, Thanos wins...9/10.

And while I believe this to be a fact, I disagree with the notion that Thanos is at 'Skyfather' level...I'm also annoyed with the idea that Thanos 'stalemated' Odin. Odin wasn't fazed by anything Thanos dished out at him, but Thanos on the other hand was on rubber legs at the end of the fight.

But still...Thanos outclasses Surfer, there's no debating that at all.

I'd consider Thanos high Trans just below skyfather.anyhow I can't believe this board....has everyone got on there "fanboy"hates or what. This place is worst then herochat.

Creshosk
I'd consider Thanos high Trans just below skyfather.anyhow I can't believe this board....has everyone got on there "fanboy"hates or what. This place is worst then herochat. Then leave if you don't like it. smile No one is forcing you to post here.

Also reported for member bashing. doped

Mr. Slippyfist
I'd consider Thanos high Trans just below skyfather.anyhow I can't believe this board....has everyone got on there "fanboy"hates or what. This place is worst then herochat. Reported.

CaptainStoic
Without PIS, Thanos nearly slapped the life out of the Silver Surfer, and that was one slap. Can you imagine if he went all energetic like he did when he killed his doppleganger in the Infinity crusade?

The Great Galen
Creshit and slippyclit, stop or im reporting u and making a motion for u being banned...especially u creshit u have done nothing byt spam me in every thread.

Creshosk
Creshit and slippyclit, stop or im reporting u and making a motion for u being banned...especially u creshit u have done nothing byt spam me in every thread. Reported.

Mr. Slippyfist
Creshit and slippyclit, stop or im reporting u and making a motion for u being banned...especially u creshit u have done nothing byt spam me in every thread. ...

Reported.

The Great Galen
That's it, slippyclit and creshit...im warning u both to stop.

Mr. Slippyfist
In before Cresh.

You'd think you'd stop bashing us... but...

Creshosk
That's it, slippyclit and creshit...im warning u both to stop. You really should stop with the member bashing. Reported.

Creshosk
In before Cresh.

You'd think you'd stop bashing us... but... laughing out loud Nice.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Creshosk
laughing out loud Nice. I knew it was coming...

Also weird how that worked out. Same posts, different words.

big grin

The Great Galen
U creshit have been bashing me since that wolverine thread....all u have done is spam me wit usless fanboy shit. And slippyclit stop the dickriding...were tryng to have a honest debate here so go back to herochat.

Creshosk
U guy creshit have been bashing me since that wolverine thread....all u have done is spam me wit usless fanboy shit. And slippyclit stop the dickriding...were tryng to have a honest debate here. Adding sexually offensive content to this report...

Mr. Slippyfist
U creshit have been bashing me since that wolverine thread....all u have done is spam me wit usless fanboy shit. And slippyclit stop the dickriding...were tryng to have a honest debate here so go back to herochat. It was a legit thread before you started bashing everyone.

So in otherword ur a sock who wont listen to reason, thanks for the info. Anyhow I personally believe that SS could use his cosmic awarness to learn how to creat the thanos-cide and duplicate it....I have yet to hear any argument agaisnt that. It started around here, and that one wasn't even reported.

Saying you're getting reported for bashing so many times should make you bash less...

Hell, you even edited it to make the post worse. laughing out loud

The Great Galen
I know what ur doing cres, seriously guy stop spamming my thread. if u dont like it dont post but stop witht he spamming plz, try to debate some points but dont sock this thread.

Mr. Slippyfist
I know what ur doing cres, seriously guy stop spamming my thread. if u dont like it dont post but stop witht he spamming plz, try to debate some points but dont sock this thread. Good.

Thanos wins 10/10.

This has been done before, I know it has. This is also spite.

The Great Galen
Okay my thread was simple, oh I asked was"without CIS or PIS"dose SS stand a better chance agaisnt Thanos. Untill now we had a decent debate going but then u can that creshit guy came from nowhere spamming and reporting me simply because u disagree. Im only bashing u cause u guys spammed my thread first....so GTFO here with that report BS.

Mr. Slippyfist
Okay my thread was simple, oh I asked was"without CIS or PIS"dose SS stand a better chance agaisnt Thanos. Untill now we had a decent debate going but then u can that creshit guy came from nowhere spamming and reporting me simply because u disagree. Im only bashing u cause u guys spammed my thread first....so GTFO here with that report BS. Also reported.

Plus, you started to bash everyone that said Thanos. So, it was obviously created out of spite. It was never a decent debate, or intended to spark one.

Creshosk
Okay my thread was simple, oh I asked was"without CIS or PIS"dose SS stand a better chance agaisnt Thanos. Untill now we had a decent debate going but then u can that creshit guy came from nowhere spamming and reporting me simply because u disagree. Im only bashing u cause u guys spammed my thread first....so GTFO here with that report BS. Reported.

The Great Galen
I cant take this anymore...in the morning im talking to the mods about ur and cres getting banned. This bias nonsense has gone on for far to long, i expect something to be done about the 2 of u....untill then im out.

Mr. Slippyfist
I cant take this anymore...in the morning im talking to the mods about ur and cres getting banned. This bias nonsense has gone on for far to long, i expect something to be done about the 2 of u....untill then im out. OK. Have a goodnight. smile

Creshosk
You bash and troll and expect us to get banned?

Oookay then... *looks back at thread* Oh right, perfectly in character for you.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Creshosk
You bash and troll and expect us to get banned?

Oookay then... *looks back at thread* Oh right, perfectly in character for you.
"I want Creshit, and slippyclit banned
... why?
Because they're reporting my posts.
..."

Nihilist
I cant take this anymore...in the morning im talking to the mods about ur and cres getting banned. This bias nonsense has gone on for far to long, i expect something to be done about the 2 of u....untill then im out.
crybaby

Apolloknight
No PIS/CIS?

Silver Surfer gets killed in a horrible, horrible manner.

Barbarian Shams
Thanos beats SS to death even faster than he already has done in the comics. Thanos is just that much more powerful than SS though SS may actually try and put up a fight before getting owned yet again by the Titan. Thanos wins 9/10.

Badabing
It seems people can't post here without bashing and reporting each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.