Where will you work, Marvel or DC/Wildstorm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
If you have Super Powas....

Which Universe would you work for? Marvel or DC/Wildstorm.

What team? and why?

You are not higher than Mid Herald, but could be mid.

You could be either a Hero or a Villain.

golem370
DC so I could beat the snot out of Batman I would care what would happen to me afterwards just as long as I could do some bloody torture and then snuff out his flame evil face

Obsidian Fury
I think I would pick DC. That's where most of the cool guys and girls are big grin

King Kandy
I think I would have an easier time in marvel.

janus77
DC, hit on Wondy... mid Herald should be enough for safe sex shifty

Marvel's too big, too much going on, DC seems more contained and ... prettier women yes.

oh and I could beat up Superman, whenever I got irritated by his sanctimonious drivel! big grin

spetznaz
I would prefer to be in Marvel if I was a normal human being (as mentioned on the other thread).

However, if I had super-powers (and you are talking about a maximum level of mid-herald) then I would DEFINITELY select the DC universe. Being around low to mid herald in DC would mean quite a lot.

Definitely DC if I had powers ....much different that being a normal human under the same results.

carnage52
dc just to team up with batman.

llagrok
I think I'd feel safer in Marvel.

Mindset
DC so I could "team up" with Power Girl.

Raoul
as a mid herald, either with the x-men in marvel or the jla in dc...

tkitna
DC. I'd kill Batman, Flash, and Wonder Woman and then have my way with Power Girl.

Oh, Black Adam would die also.

DigiMark007
Wildstorm. I know it best, and could work my way toward the top more easily. Also, I could kill without repercussions. Not that I'd want to be a heartless, murdering hero. Killing's a last resort. But if the situation warranted it, I wouldn't take sh*t for ending it.

I'd also give powers lessons to The Doctor, get him to stop PIS'ing himself, and making him a legit Skyfather-esque character. Then have him give me awesome powers.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
DC so I could beat the snot out of Batman I would care what would happen to me afterwards just as long as I could do some bloody torture and then snuff out his flame evil face

Batman would whoop your ass.

UniOmni
Depends on the powerset.

Kryptonian level? DC.

I'd turn Lois, Kansas and Metropolis into ash from orbit just to pick a fight.

Then when Superman comes at me crying like a big spandex pajamad manchild, i'd punch him in the throat, and then hv his nuts off to see his reaction.

Then i'd throw him into Rao.

And i'd be the first black Kryptonian.

Human level?

Marvel.

Move to Oregon, be the first black person seen there ever, and die at the ripe age of 99....since nothing happens anywhere other than NY in Marvel.

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman would whoop your ass.
laughing out loud

george '06
DC, id whoop hawkman/hawkgirls/hawkwomans
asses for thinking they deserve to be on a superteam

guy222
marvel

cloud102
DC.

Phantom Zone
Despite my love for Marvel I would probably better off in the Wildstorm universe.

spetznaz
Originally posted by UniOmni
Depends on the powerset.

Kryptonian level? DC.

I'd turn Lois, Kansas and Metropolis into ash from orbit just to pick a fight.

Then when Superman comes at me crying like a big spandex pajamad manchild, i'd punch him in the throat, and then hv his nuts off to see his reaction.

Then i'd throw him into Rao.

And i'd be the first black Kryptonian.

Human level?

Marvel.

Move to Oregon, be the first black person seen there ever, and die at the ripe age of 99....since nothing happens anywhere other than NY in Marvel.

Nice one.

I also concur ....it would nice to be a Black Kryptonian (I am actually African ....well, then I moved to the US ....does that make me an American-African or an African-American ....).

With powers (and up to mid-herald level) it would HAVE to be DC.

Think of it ....someone like Major Disaster can call down asteroids and cause all sorts of natural disasters ...with just a thought ....and he is not even considered anywhere close to herald at DC.

And you are making me mid-herald!!!!!

DC any day. Oh, and I'd probably join you being the other Black Kryptonian on the team (would prefer Martian, but a Black GreenMartian or a Black WhiteMartian just seems kind of weird)

If I was human it would HAVE to be Marvel, but with powers (and at mid-herald level) it would be flawed logic to jump over DC.

Mid-herald in the DCU???? Goodness, that means I could take on most of the members of the combined X-men/X-force/X-factor at the same time while half asleep! In a straitjacket. Hanging upside down. In a drug-induced trance. With adamantium handcuffs and promethium legcuffs.

Placidity
I'd join the Justice League, then steal GL's power ring and slowly collect all the power items and make myself high herald level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.