You know Danica Patrick, the race car driver....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HollywoodGurl
Well she has a show on motodanica.com. It's called , "At home with Danica Patrick". It's like a spoof of those daytime talk shows.

You think she has it cut out for comedy?

botankus
I'm going to go on a really big limb here and say no. Is this coming on TV, or is it only on motodanica or godaddy?

HollywoodGurl
Haha. You are not even going to give it a chance then? LOL! I take it you ar enot a big Danica Patrick fan? You can only see it on the motodanica site I mentioned. She has 2 episodes on there. I really like the acting in the 1st one, the woman getting married, her facial expressions are priceless. LOL.

botankus
I'm a busy man, and this may come as a shock, but Danica Patrick in prime time didn't seem to make my to-do-list cut. Besides, I see enough of her already every time I log onto godaddy.com to edit my web page.

Smasandian
Or look at her pics on celebrity pages.

I know what you do.

HollywoodGurl
Haha! Too busy to visit her motodanica.com site but have time to play on the net and posting in forums. LOL!

Smasandian- Did you watch the episodes? You think she has it cut out for acting?

forumcrew
1 victory and 3 other top 3 finishes in a 4 year career.... Hmm doesnt sound to me like she should have fans. And that website is just spam advertising for Motorolla.

This is what she is good for...

(heres a hint it isnt racing)

http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica4.html

Smasandian
No, I have no idea what you talking about hollywoodgirl.

Forumcrew, yes!!!!

But your right, she hasnt really lit up the track like her popularity does, or her bust line!!! (I'm on fire)

Not like Jacques Villeneuve!!! (my required Canadian reference according the Canada Code of Law 69.666 that requires each Canadian to use a Canadian reference during nerd speak, or forum talking)

Thanks Forum for the link, now I can look at Danica Patrick, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Camilla Belle in the same site. I love you man.

wuTa
Originally posted by HollywoodGurl

You think she has it cut out for comedy?

Her trying to act is funny, and I do find it funny when she loses a race, throws a fit like a 5 year old, and than threatens to be beat up the winner of the race. But to answer the original question...no

botankus
Originally posted by HollywoodGurl
Haha! Too busy to visit her motodanica.com site but have time to play on the net and posting in forums. LOL!

I've come up with a list of priorities in my day:

1) Existing
2) Breathing
3) Posting in forums
4) Taking a dump
5) Vomiting
6) Dying
7) Replying to this thread
8) Visiting motodanica.com

Smasandian
11) Being a dick
12) Watching football
13) Both coincide with each other

Owned!!!! hahah

ragesRemorse
I heard Barry Bonds can punch a homerun.

botankus
Originally posted by Smasandian
11) Being a dick
12) Watching football
13) Both coincide with each other

Owned!!!! hahah
Man, I haven't been on KMC in like a week, so I guess it looked like I just accepted this trash talk. Meh, come to think of it, I think I am going to accept it.

Smasandian
Cool

Smas 1, Bot 0.

botankus
Cool

Smas 1, Bot 0.

Wait until Dallas' special teams holder goes down and they have to bring Romo in...just you wait.

forumcrew
Originally posted by botankus
Wait until Dallas' special teams holder goes down and they have to bring Romo in...just you wait.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/images/Romo-drop1.jpg

http://www.yardbarker.com/m/3589/xl/romobobble.jpg

Smasandian
Originally posted by botankus

Oh yeah???

Bot, just you wait when Ben ROTHERHEROHERL gets injured turning left in a segway....without a helmet!!!

Forumcrew, you have Julius Jones on your team. That's all I have to say about that.

forumcrew
Oh yeah???

Bot, just you wait when Ben ROTHERHEROHERL gets injured turning left in a segway....without a helmet!!!

Forumcrew, you have Julius Jones on your team. That's all I have to say about that.

You may have noticed last year Seattle decided to adopt my real life Madden strategy called throw the ball every play. Its all good.

Smasandian
I see.

Do they also run back in forth to tire out the defense?

Then throw massive lobs on the back foot and against the body also?

botankus
Originally posted by forumcrew
http://www.dallascowboys.com/images/Romo-drop1.jpg

Is that the Brett Favre fan club on the sidelines?

HollywoodGurl
Originally posted by wuTa
Her trying to act is funny, and I do find it funny when she loses a race, throws a fit like a 5 year old, and than threatens to be beat up the winner of the race. But to answer the original question...no

Haha. In those two episodes on motodanica, they do over-act, but I find over acting funny. Kinda like watching Bob Saget host Funniest Home Videos. LOL! I bet you all found her most recent news headline interesting, cat fighting with Milka Duno. The cats need to keep it on the track!
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.