Bowser VS. The Ultimate Chimera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GenomeFrozener
Can he survive for two hours?!

MadMel
does he get magic? items?

Nemesis X
You should never have a villain from a rated E game to fight against a bad guy from a rated M game. Bowser is gonna die so horribly. We are talking about this Chimera from the game Resistance, right?

MadMel
more likely the chimera from earthbound erm
and a game rating has nothing to do with how well they can fight..
i can bet that metaknight from kirby superstar could beat crisis core sephiroth..
guess which game has the higher rating?

Nemesis X
I'm just saying that a character from a rated E game would fight badly against a character from a rated M game. Rated M characters will want to shoot you in the head or rip out your intestines while a rated E character can hardly do any damage to you sometimes. Rated E games are for 8 year olds because they suck. Rated E games suck!!!

GenomeFrozener
It's The Ultimate Chimera from MOTHER 3.

MadMel
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm just saying that a character from a rated E game would fight badly against a character from a rated M game. Rated M characters will want to shoot you in the head or rip out your intestines while a rated E character can hardly do any damage to you sometimes. Rated E games are for 8 year olds because they suck. Rated E games suck!!!
its official, your an idiot erm

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by MadMel
its official, your an idiot erm

Just noticed him spreading his influence of ignorance around here?

Nemesis X
Hey, I'm only saying what I think here. If you want to pick on people that you think are idiots, go somewhere else. Jerks.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hey, I'm only saying what I think here. If you want to pick on people that you think are idiots, go somewhere else. Jerks.

We only 'pick' on you because you constantly show ignorance in your posts. Wise up and this won't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.