Big Boss vs The Boss with a twist(MGS4 SPOILERS inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
This is Big Boss as he appears in MGS4 with body parts from Solidus & Liquid.

The Boss from MGS3.

Round 1: CQC only
Round 2: Strict gunfight. Both combatants have the patriot
Round 3: All out.

Sado22
round1: CQC would be Boss's domain but since he's Big Boss now, he wins.
round2: Big Boss
round3: if naked snake could beat her, then so can Big Boss.

GenomeFrozener
Round 1: The Boss
Round 2: The Boss
Round 3: The Boss

Sado22
oh get off The Boss's strapon will ya?! stick out tongue

Menetnashté
fight 1: The Boss
Fight 2: Big Boss
Fight 3: The Boss

Sado22
dude, there final fight was something like Fight3...and snake killed her.

Big Boss (as name implies)>>>Boss

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Sado22
dude, there final fight was something like Fight3...and snake killed her.

Big Boss (as name implies)>>>Boss

No, he won by using stealth; guerrilla tactics.
If it was a all out in the open fight, The Boss would of still destroyed him.

Sado22
the only evidence we have how they fought on that feild is how it was in-game. and in-game both of them were using stealth and CQC when they found eachother out (i mean comeon, she was dressed perfectly for the occassion and was running around and hiding as well. in fact SNAKE was the one looking for Boss. not the other way around. she kept using camouflage and the trees for hiding and sneaking up to Snake the whole time)

and Snake was the one who walked away from it. it was the first time when Snake actually wasn't conflicted over the fight and did what he realized he had to do. Focused Snake pwned her.

Big Boss (as name implies)>>Boss

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Sado22
mean comeon, she was dressed perfectly for the occassion and was running around and hiding as well.

Except she wasn't really using Stealth like Big Boss was.
She was rushing the battle.

Darkstorm Zero
A rushed battle that both participated in... Snake still pwned her on equal footing.

GenomeFrozener
Like I said, Big Boss used Stealth, The Boss didn't.

Sado22
for one you don't have proof?
and secondly, BOSS was the one who used stealth as was obvious throughout the game. throughout that whole fight she's using camouflage and trying to sneak up to you for CQC and then start shooting at you with that b!tch-of-a-gun.

and seriously, you know how far you are from the truth considering that Darkstorm and I are actually agreeing on something for the first time since 2006 laughing

Superherovandal
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Like I said, Big Boss used Stealth, The Boss didn't. How do you know how Big Boss canonically beat the boss? I've seen plenty of videos on youtube in which players have Snake own the boss using only cqc. how can you say that's not what happened?

Sado22
exactly...and the one using stealth WAS Boss

Darkstorm Zero
She was wearing that white/silver sneaking suit that was perfect for the environment they where fighting in. Sometimes, the only way to see her was with the thermal goggles...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.