Re-The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Wii

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remi8193
Should they remake OOT on Wii and wot should they add in it

MadMel
cant fix what isnt broken erm

BackFire
They should make it for the DS.

Peach
Originally posted by BackFire
They should make it for the DS.

Oooh. Good idea. I'd certainly buy it.

Smasandian
I think we should give it another 5-10 years before they remake it for an handheld.

But if you look at it, all Zelda's are roughly similiar anyways.

xxxpoppunker182
if they remake anyzelda game it should be a link to the past, adventure of link or the legend of zelda

Impediment
I'd like to see a re-make of A Link to the Past, personally.

MadMel
me too

Ya Krunk'd Floo
What's the point in a remake? They should just make a new one.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Remi8193
Should they remake OOT on Wii and wot should they add in it

No.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
What's the point in a remake? They should just make a new one.

I guess people just want to replay old SNES games.

It doesnt make alot of sense considering the new Zelda's all borrow the same gameplay elements that were found in the old ones.

ragesRemorse
I think they should remake every good game ever made. Infact, i think the only games that should be made from here on out is remakes.

Kapton JAC
The only remake I truly desire is a 3D ALTTP, (I have wanted that ever since OOT) but it has to be as if all they did was take the camera from above and put it behind link.

I wouldn't mind portable versions of OOT and MM, just because they are the kind of games that I would LOVE to have on trips.

and Motion sensitive versions of OOT and MM would be cool, but I could live without them.

Anything else is unnecessary.

xxxpoppunker182
no it isn't they should redo adventure of link too

Darth Jello
the only thing they could possibly do to make ocarina of time better is to fix the combat system so it's more fluid like in windwaker or twilight princess. I'd much rather they remade the first two games like they were gonna do with the oracle series or rerelease majora's mask with all the annoying glitches from the collector's edition fixed.

ESB -1138
The only Zelda game that should be remade is the first one (and maybe the Adventure of Link). But the rest don't need to be remade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.