Pied Piper VS Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
It's a known fact that Pied Piper possesses the ALE.
He uses it against Darsied in this match.

Who wins?

Endless Mike
He only has a fraction of it, doesn't he?

TricksterPriest
Well, he did nuke Apokolips and Brother Eye. Not sure if Countdown is still canon though.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not sure if Countdown is still canon though. why wouldn't it be?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
why wouldn't it be?

Cuz Grant Morrison kinda says it isn't.

Galan007
some events which took place might be altered, but i very much doubt dc will be retconning the entire series. just my opinion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
some events which took place might be altered, but i very much doubt dc will be retconning the entire series. just my opinion.

One can only hope they retcon that trash. At least concerning the New Gods. And countdown to arena needs to be burned. All of them. All over the country.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
countdown to arena needs to be burned. All of them. All over the country. heh. i enjoyed "arena." *shrug*

-K-M-
What has Grant retconned again?

TricksterPriest
Death of the New Gods is at least in flux. I'm 90% that Grant will do his own interpretation on what happened at some point in FC.

Countdown as a whole is probably going to remain, but it's full of continuity holes now that will probably be ignored. Like Red Robin, The New Gods, and possibly Piper's having the ALE.

Morrison basically flipped the bird at DC&the countdown/DOTNG writers for not following his script. He said he doesn't give a rats ass about continuity and if his story invalidates theirs, tough.

I'm paraphrasing, but he really did say this.

Galan007
yeah, i'm sure the entirety of countdown will remain canonical . though it really doesn't matter what 'plot points' the staff wrote before grant started fc - because he's going to make the story go however the hell he wants anyway.

that's one of the reasons grant = droolio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.