Bugs vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
3 days prep, flightgene and $30 million budget for Punisher.

Bugs Bunny has customised BP suit and a Credit card

occultdestroyer
haermm2

Sado22
bugs for the win!

spetznaz
As I said on another thread, Bugs is a low-level Mxy in a bunny suit.

He'll pop out of the barrel of Pun's gun, and then somehow twist it until it stretches and curves into Castle's back-end.

Or Frank will shoot at bugs .....and somehow Bugs will have the bullets shunt up a metal pipe, the other end of which is behind Punisher (I guess materialization), the Pun ends up shooting himself.

To win against people like Bugs (btw ...is he allowed to be on the thread?) you need characters with seriously high levels of reality warping or transmutation.

I'd say Mr Mxy.

Even Firestorm would find his powers working against him if he went up against Bugs. However, Mr Mxy could easily defeat bugs (and make it a true defeat).

I'd rather face an angry Thanos than an angry Bugs Bunny. At least one will 'only' kill you, while the other will make you wish you were dead (ask Fudd)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by spetznaz

He'll pop out of the barrel of Pun's gun, and then somehow twist it until it stretches and curves into Castle's back-end.

Or Frank will shoot at bugs .....and somehow Bugs will have the bullets shunt up a metal pipe, the other end of which is behind Punisher (I guess materialization), the Pun ends up shooting himself.

To win against people like Bugs (btw ...is he allowed to be on the thread?) you need characters with seriously high levels of reality warping or transmutation.

I'd say Mr Mxy.

Even Firestorm would find his powers working against him if he went up against Bugs. However, Mr Mxy could easily defeat bugs (and make it a true defeat).

I'd rather face an angry Thanos than an angry Bugs Bunny. At least one will 'only' kill you, while the other will make you wish you were dead (ask Fudd)

Co-signed

Starscream M
good post spetz

Endrict Nuul

I'd say Mr Mxy.

So.....that's the end of this thread. Good job Spetz!

shiv
Punisher is Protected wink

3 days prep and $30 million to uncover a little dirt on Stark Enterprises bribes you:

Current IM Armour:

The bonus flight gene supports evasive manoeveres in the event of unforseen systems faliure.

with spare change Pun can oh I don't know Make a sizeable donation to Brother Voodoo's favourite charity in return for a few spells...

Juntai

I'd say Mr Mxy.

I'd rather face an angry Thanos than an angry Bugs Bunny. At least one will 'only' kill you, while the other will make you wish you were dead (ask Fudd) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4922310&highlight=Mxy+userid%3A72540#post4922310

lol, I made that comparison in 2005, when I was still fairly young on the forum, like a month or two in or something. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.