Joanna Dark vs Sniper Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Carrington institute 2021

"Ah Joanna! Glad you could make it." Said Daniel.

"No problem. What is My Mission this time?" Asked Joanna.

"Datadyne industries has stolen a top secret device designed for rerouting and controlling certain types of internet information. Your mission is to retrieve this device from them. The thieves are meeting with Datadyne in an abandoned district of Washington D.C."

"Sounds easy enough... What's the catch?"

"One of Datadynes agents is a clone of a Sniper formerly with the group FOXHOUND. She goes by the Codename Sniper Wolf. Be careful Joanna... She was quite possibly the greatest Sniper of her time."

"I will Daniel. I will."

The meeting is taking place somewhere in a 22 block area of Washington D.C. Joanna has to grab the piece of technology and get out ASAP. Sniper Wolf is there to stop Joanna. She has studied up on Joanna and as is typical for her she has fallen for Joanna and wants nothing more than to pull the trigger on her.

Joanna is armed with Her Silenced Falcon 2, Her Sniper Rifle and a Briefcase Gun. She also has a tracking device that will find the device but not Sniper Wolf.

Sniper wolf has her Heavily modified PSG-1.

Who wins in this battle of Femme Fatales I like to call "Red Vs. Green"

GenomeFrozener
Sniper Wolf.

Nemesis X
Definately Sniper Wolf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.