Mamma Mia!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jim Colyer
Just returned from seeing Mamma Mia! I laughed and cried for nearly 2 hours. The audience responded well to the high-energy ABBA songs. As I exited the theater, some girls were in a circle singing Dancing Queen. I may go to a karaoke bar tonight and sing it myself. Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan were great. I understand now why Streep is called a great actress. She has told Benny and Bjorn that she wants a part in Kristina if and when it becomes a movie.

MildPossession
It looks awful. Cringeworthy.

SelinaAndBruce
Yea when I saw the preview last winter during Sweeney Todd I thought it looked pretty crappy too

Mr Parker
Pierce Brosnan singing? That thought makes me cringe since he's not much of an actor.Not looking forward to this movie since I now know he is in it.Then maybe again he's a better singer than he is an actor.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession

You hit the nail on the coffin. The singing is very bad and acting is very stale.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by MildPossession

Brosnans acting is cringworthy so thats not surprising to hear.Neither is it surprising to me to hear the singing is bad as well.Like i said before,Brosnan singing? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing give me a break.

Mairuzu
I bet all the money they made were from people that needed a ticket to sneak into the Dark Knight

haermm

MildPossession
I saw Brosnan singing in quite a few scenes and it was terrible. The women are the stronger singers in the movie apparently.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I bet all the money they made were from people that needed a ticket to sneak into the Dark Knight

haermm

I'm sure they did just that

Jim Colyer

Jim Colyer
ABBA Gold is being re-released

ragesRemorse
i heard meryl streep is in this movie. If that's true, that's pretty cool

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jim Colyer
ABBA Gold is being re-released

They only had a few good songs

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
You hit the nail on the coffin. The singing is very bad and acting is very stale.

I saw the play on stage last summer.Its MUCH better than the movie.The movie is not that good at all but the play is AWESOME!!!!! Happy Dance

MildPossession
^ Ha ha at what I said above, I enjoyed Mamma Mia a lot. stick out tongue It's cheesy, but good cheesy.

K.Diddy
beer One of the worst movies,I've seen in awhile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.