Telepaths Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Despero
Manchester Black
Gorilla Grodd
Saturn Girl

VS

Cassandra Nova
Charles Xavier
Exodus
Emma Frost

1.) Telepathic battle in the real world
2.) Battle on the Astra Plane

Which team wins in each case and why?

llagrok
Let's see, Cassandra Nova was raping Xavier when he was inside Cerebra which amplifies his abilities like 11 times?

occultdestroyer
Legion mindrapes everyone in this match

Glorificus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Legion mindrapes everyone in this match

I doubt Legion could mindrape Cassandra Nova, and besides, Legion isn't in this battle anyways. Which Team would win in a telepathic battle on the Astral Plane and in the real world? If Cassandra Nova makes this battle a little bit too one-sided in favor of Marvel, then replace her with... Moondragon or Elias Bogan or Jean Grey sans Phoenix Force or something.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Glorificus
I doubt Legion could mindrape Cassandra Nova, and besides, Legion isn't in this battle anyways.

If Cassandra Nova makes this battle a little bit too one-sided in favor of Marvel, then replace her with... Moondragon or Elias Bogan or Jean Grey sans Phoenix Force or something.

That's your opinion.

And hey, Moondragon/Elias Bogan/Jean Grey are not in this battle anyways
cool

llagrok
Cassandra is arguably the strongest marvel telepath

That's your opinion.

And hey, Moondragon/Elias Bogan/Jean Grey are not in this battle anyways
cool

You were just spamming, he was trying to suggest someone who would make the battle more even.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by llagrok
Cassandra is arguably the strongest marvel telepath

You were just spamming, he was trying to suggest someone who would make the battle more even.
And so says the spammer.

BTW the battle is nowhere near even. Team 2 curbstomps. Cassandra and Xavier could obliterate the other 6.

guy222
Nova's team

Glorificus
But isn't Despero supposedly an even stronger telepath than Martian Manhunter who is supposedly much stronger than Xavier, according to some of the previous posts about Xavier vs Martian Manhunter? I thought including him and Saturn Girl would make the two sides more even.

llagrok
It's not easy to measure despero up against Xavier and Nova, I'd put him on the shadow king's level.

And so says the spammer.

BTW the battle is nowhere near even. Team 2 curbstomps. Cassandra and Xavier could obliterate the other 6.

How was I spamming?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.