Ultimecia and Sephiroth vs Jecht and Vayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/mngkr/Ultimecia-1.jpg and http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll95/AvengerKai/Sephiroth.jpghttp://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/0_kasei_0/Dissidia/Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_Artworks_003.jpg and http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/MateuVTK/Final%20Fantasy/Final%20Fantasy%2012/VayneCarudasSolidor.jpg four of the greatest final fantasy villeins in one team up fight after the 1st team up the surviving team fights each other

Dark-Jaxx
What level are Ultimecia and Sephiroth on?

CC, FFVII, or AC Seph?

Pre-TC, or TC Ultimecia?

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What level are Ultimecia and Sephiroth on?

CC, FFVII, or AC Seph?

Pre-TC, or TC Ultimecia? its the one from the pictures kh seph and pre-tc ultemecia

Terryc250
team 1 wins in a stomp

Dark-Jaxx
I don't know who Vayne is, but Jecht has like...No feats whatsoever, even gameplay feats.

Terryc250
I wouldn't rank Jecht and Vayne even top 20 most powerful FF characters.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Terryc250
team 1 wins in a stomp

Quoted for truth.

Dark-Jaxx
I wouldn't rank Jecht and Vayne even top 20 most powerful FF characters. Power=/= greatest just to be clear, as Ultimecia is bullshit and AIDS as a villain, but I wouldn't really consider anyone here to be the best FF villain.

DantevsKratos
Power=/= greatest just to be clear, as Ultimecia is bullshit and AIDS as a villain, but I wouldn't really consider anyone here to be the best FF villain. THEN WHO DO YOU CONSIDER THE BEST

Dark-Jaxx
Kuja in terms of quality.

Terryc250
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
THEN WHO DO YOU CONSIDER THE BEST

1)Time compressed Ultimecia
2)Neo ex-death
3)AC Sephiroth
4)Kuja
5)Kefka /w statues

Terryc250
^ that list was most powerful rank btw, not the "best" villains..

SHM
Power=/= greatest just to be clear, as Ultimecia is bullshit and AIDS as a villain, but I wouldn't really consider anyone here to be the best FF villain.

Ultimecia is awesome:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t480187.html

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by SHM
Ultimecia is awesome:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t480187.html I am well aware of what she is and what she has done, and IMO she sucks.

Pyron_Knight
That's the opinion of most people.

GenomeFrozener
I thought she was awesome.

SHM
I am well aware of what she is and what she has done, and IMO she sucks.

Originally posted by SHM
Here's an analysis about Ultimecia that everyone should read:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197343/34215

Dark-Jaxx
I've heard most of the theories, the lore, and all that shit, but I STILL don't like Ultimecia.

SHM
I've heard most of the theories, the lore, and all that shit, but I STILL don't like Ultimecia.

Could you at least try reading what I posted? Because if you think this is something like the lame R=U theory and the likes, you will be very surprised.

Actually, you can just read the "An Ultimecian Analysis - The Unjust Persecution" section. It could make you change your mind about her.

Dark-Jaxx
Dude...I HAVE read most of that, I am well aware of the facts about Ultimecia and the theories, I just don't like her.

What bothered me much is the timing of her being revealed if you know what I mean.

EDIT: And the fact that love and friendship overpowered her Time Compression. That was totally gay.

leonheartmm
BEST villians

trance kuja
sephiroth
kefka

most POWERFUL villians

necron
vayne with venat behind him
time compression ultimecia/griever hybrid
bizaaro/safer sephiroth

the most powerful CHARACTERS/ENTITIES

necron/ozma
zodiark esper/omega weapon MK2
NEMESIS/EDEN{the gf}/ARK{eidolon}/knights of the round table
yojimbo

having said that i wud also agree that team one takes it. the problem with team 2 is JECHT. even as the final aeon/yu yevon, he was only really planet ending material. while all thre others, venat, ultimecia, and sephiroth were more like world ending villians.

leonheartmm
Dude...I HAVE read most of that, I am well aware of the facts about Ultimecia and the theories, I just don't like her.

What bothered me much is the timing of her being revealed if you know what I mean.

EDIT: And the fact that love and friendship overpowered her Time Compression. That was totally gay.

actually it was RINOA'S love which overpowered the time compression, because rinoa was ALSO a sorceress like ultimecia if you were paying attention.

Dark-Jaxx
Then what was with the totally manly speech by Laguna about how you have to believe in your friends to survive Time Compression?

And your list is flawed. Sephiroth in AC was more powerful than Safer or Bizarro.

The most powerful entity in FF is Fat Chocobo. Respect.

leonheartmm
rinoa beleived in cloud, who was apparently dead, but her BELEIF in him split the clouds and destroyed the spell and awakened him and everything else in the world. sephiroth in advenmt children didnt even have a single one of his wings.

fat chocobo is a technicality sinc eu have to have pocketstation to power up his choco comet. in the sense of technicalities, id have to say the streasure mymic from the tomb of omega in ffx is strongest since he cannot be killed by any attack other than a forced eject by auron's limit break{which i discovered for myself}, or what about the magic urns in ffx, who cud only be killed by zanmato, or what about yojimbo's zanmato itself, which can kill ANY being including nemesis in a single blow????

necron and ozma are definately the strongest.

DX5
Human Jecht's only feat was injuring a shwoop or whatever the name is of those hammerhead aliens in FF10.

Jecht can also be in the form of Sin, or the Final Aeon who is Sin's butt whipper.

Terryc250
Originally posted by leonheartmm
rinoa beleived in cloud, who was apparently dead, but her BELEIF in him split the clouds and destroyed the spell and awakened him and everything else in the world. sephiroth in advenmt children didnt even have a single one of his wings.

fat chocobo is a technicality sinc eu have to have pocketstation to power up his choco comet. in the sense of technicalities, id have to say the streasure mymic from the tomb of omega in ffx is strongest since he cannot be killed by any attack other than a forced eject by auron's limit break{which i discovered for myself}, or what about the magic urns in ffx, who cud only be killed by zanmato, or what about yojimbo's zanmato itself, which can kill ANY being including nemesis in a single blow????

necron and ozma are definately the strongest.

What does Sephiroths wings have to do with anything? AC Sephiroth was stated to be the most powerful version of Sephiroth, because he gained control over the negative lifestream, what feats does Vayne or Necron have thats put him above Ultimecia and AC Sephiroth?

DX5
All of Sin's feats, apply if Jecht can be in that form, as he was 90% of the time in FF10.

Superboy Prime
Why not just make it SIN instead of Jecht?

DX5
Well whoever started it was thinking of the name Jecht...and probably had not Sin in mind at all.

I am just saying, we can consider Sin's power if Jecht is allowed to be Sin.

And for the record, everything Sin did in X, was when Sin and Jecht were 1 entity.

Dark-Jaxx

necron and ozma are definately the strongest. ...What?

Seriously, I can't understand a single thing you just said. no expression

DX5
rofl @ fat chocobo

I also think that second paragraph is a bunch randomness and lol

leonheartmm
What does Sephiroths wings have to do with anything? AC Sephiroth was stated to be the most powerful version of Sephiroth, because he gained control over the negative lifestream, what feats does Vayne or Necron have thats put him above Ultimecia and AC Sephiroth?

he was said to be the strongest, but not by sakaguchi and stuff. it was the makers of the animation. it isnt a negetive lifestream really, its just the lifestream tainted with jenovah's cells. i still beleive bizaaro and safer sephiroth were stronger.

as for wayne, well, he was trying to destroy the laws of the entire universe with venat.

and necron is pretty self explanatory, he was a being created at the beginning of everything, and his only person was being the antithesis to existance itself, his purpose, was to return ALL things, all dimension, all lives/souls/expiriences/space/time, to the zero dimension. in this way, he was the ender of all existance. nuthing else ive seen in the FF series can claim to be so utterly destructive. oh, he also lives outside existance and cud only be accessed when the primordial crystall , form which all worlds and memories emenated, was destroyed by trance kuja.

oh hey, not to mention ff9, was the best of the series.

Terryc250
he was said to be the strongest, but not by sakaguchi and stuff. it was the makers of the animation. it isnt a negetive lifestream really, its just the lifestream tainted with jenovah's cells. i still beleive bizaaro and safer sephiroth were stronger.

as for wayne, well, he was trying to destroy the laws of the entire universe with venat.

and necron is pretty self explanatory, he was a being created at the beginning of everything, and his only person was being the antithesis to existance itself, his purpose, was to return ALL things, all dimension, all lives/souls/expiriences/space/time, to the zero dimension. in this way, he was the ender of all existance. nuthing else ive seen in the FF series can claim to be so utterly destructive. oh, he also lives outside existance and cud only be accessed when the primordial crystall , form which all worlds and memories emenated, was destroyed by trance kuja.

oh hey, not to mention ff9, was the best of the series.

No.. there was never a statement of who was the strongest antagonists, it was stated as a "negative lifestream" by Tetsuya i believe, yes the negative lifestream is the lifestream tainted with j-cells thus making it under Sephiroth control, it still has powers over power,magic,life,energy.. it was officially stated that Sephiroth ascended to new heights of power in AC, he even became the new evolution of Jenova

Trying to destroy the laws of the universe means nothing, whats his feats and abilities that put him as one of the more powerful FF characters.

But what was Necrons feats/abilities? His goal/purpose doesn't mean much, he was defeated by the FF9 party =\

Time Compressed Ultimecia, succeeded in compressed all of space and time, and was about to remake existance in her image

Neo Ex-death was about to destroy all dimensions, and all of existance, and he actually had feats to back up his power.

leonheartmm
again that was said by the team that made the animation, not hironobu or any1 like thta. again its my oppinion. trying to destroy the laws of the universe means everything, if u were paying attention, everything works under the gods and venat broke away from the gods and was powering a rebellion against all that was.

ex death wasnt succesful in destroying everything, neither was necron. but the crystal from which all creation emenated was destroyed, this is fact. and that let necron come into normal existance, his purpose was clearly stated, it was the same as trance kuja, who sought to destroy all of existance, and reached its origin through the collective memories of the universe in memoria. he is by far the most powerful villian to grace final fantasy. he failed, because zidane and his team represented the desire of the WORLD to exist "hope" in other words.

Terryc250
again that was said by the team that made the animation, not hironobu or any1 like thta. again its my oppinion. trying to destroy the laws of the universe means everything, if u were paying attention, everything works under the gods and venat broke away from the gods and was powering a rebellion against all that was.

ex death wasnt succesful in destroying everything, neither was necron. but the crystal from which all creation emenated was destroyed, this is fact. and that let necron come into normal existance, his purpose was clearly stated, it was the same as trance kuja, who sought to destroy all of existance, and reached its origin through the collective memories of the universe in memoria. he is by far the most powerful villian to grace final fantasy. he failed, because zidane and his team represented the desire of the WORLD to exist "hope" in other words.

Unless you show me a quote from a reliable source I dont buy it, i can say Edgar is the most powerful FF character, and say its stated by the creators of FF, but it doesn't mean a thing without proof

Again, trying to destroy everything means nothing, if Pinky and the Brain wanted to destroy the world would they be considered planet busters? Unless they successfully did or became close under their own powers, then it means something.

Ex-Death opened up dimension portals and was sucking everything in, cities, etc, what has Necron done? Stop telling me what his purpose or his goal is, it doesn't mean a thing, Sephiroth wanted to go from planet to planet taking all of the lifestream, should Sephiroth be considered a galaxy buster now? No, Sephiroth is a planet destroyer at best, and since you mentioned he had the same goals as trance kuja, shouldn't Kuja be a universal buster too then? Thats funny since Kuja is clearly only a planet buster at best, Kuja is nothing compared to exdeath or tc ultimecia

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia was consuming all of reality. no expression

Who in FF has topped that?

leonheartmm
Unless you show me a quote from a reliable source I dont buy it, i can say Edgar is the most powerful FF character, and say its stated by the creators of FF, but it doesn't mean a thing without proof

Again, trying to destroy everything means nothing, if Pinky and the Brain wanted to destroy the world would they be considered planet busters? Unless they successfully did or became close under their own powers, then it means something.

Ex-Death opened up dimension portals and was sucking everything in, cities, etc, what has Necron done? Stop telling me what his purpose or his goal is, it doesn't mean a thing, Sephiroth wanted to go from planet to planet taking all of the lifestream, should Sephiroth be considered a galaxy buster now? No, Sephiroth is a planet destroyer at best, and since you mentioned he had the same goals as trance kuja, shouldn't Kuja be a universal buster too then? Thats funny since Kuja is clearly only a planet buster at best, Kuja is nothing compared to exdeath or tc ultimecia

what has necron done, well for one, he made the mist reappear, which respresented the cycle of life, he existed outside EXISTANCE, and this was proven by him appearing when the crystal was destroyed. its true that him and kuja had similar purposes, but that doesnt mean similar POWER. juja destroyed a world, but in trying to detsroying existance he had to reach the CRYSTAL which was the creator of all existance and to acheive his goal, he had to destroy the CRYSTAL which is differnet, powerwise from personally destroying all existance. the destruction of the CRYSTAL brought necron in the world, he explained that he existed for only one thing, to bring back EVERYTHING to the zero dimension, and he was going to do it, but team zidane, respresenting the will of the world to survive battles and defeated him. there is nothing debateable about this, everything clearly states that he was the end of existance. ultimecia was trying to remake the world in her own image by TIME compression, even though time affects reality, time is just one facet of ALL existance, necron was going to directly affect ALL existance, therefore, he is stronger than ultimecia.

leonheartmm
fromt the looks of it, a lot of people here havent played final fantasy 9. pity really, its easily the greatest game in the franchise.

Terryc250
what has necron done, well for one, he made the mist reappear, which respresented the cycle of life, he existed outside EXISTANCE, and this was proven by him appearing when the crystal was destroyed. its true that him and kuja had similar purposes, but that doesnt mean similar POWER. juja destroyed a world, but in trying to detsroying existance he had to reach the CRYSTAL which was the creator of all existance and to acheive his goal, he had to destroy the CRYSTAL which is differnet, powerwise from personally destroying all existance. the destruction of the CRYSTAL brought necron in the world, he explained that he existed for only one thing, to bring back EVERYTHING to the zero dimension, and he was going to do it, but team zidane, respresenting the will of the world to survive battles and defeated him. there is nothing debateable about this, everything clearly states that he was the end of existance. ultimecia was trying to remake the world in her own image by TIME compression, even though time affects reality, time is just one facet of ALL existance, necron was going to directly affect ALL existance, therefore, he is stronger than ultimecia.
But the thing is, Necron doesn't have a single feat to prove any of this, he wanted to destroy the world, in his dialogue he doesn't speak of destroying existence, but rather the "world" .

"I exist for one purpose..."
"To return everything back to the zero world, where there is no life and no crystal to give life."
"In a world of nothing, fear does not exist. This is the world that all life desires."

So who knows what he had to do to destroy the world, all we know is that he lost in battle to the FF9 party, he has 0 battle feats, for all we know he might need preperation to return everything back to "zero world".

I'd say Time-Compressed Ultimecia, having power of all space, time, reality, is a far better feat then this

Or Exdeath on the verge of destroying all dimensions, reality, existence

Or even AC Sephiroth stopping Holy with willpower, becoming the Jenova entity, and taking control of the lifestream.

leonheartmm
i think he said return everything to the zero "dimension". and no, if it was just the planet, trance kuja had already destroyed one and even the invincible and the eidolon ark or the spell doosday cud do it. the CRYSTAL was the birthplace of all EXISTANCE, you cann see al civilization, monsters, and even the stars themselves emenating from it. remember what kuja was tring to do, "if i cant exist, then NUTHING can exist" he was out to detsroy all of existance before he himself died due to the failsafe. necron is the entity that came out as a result of the destruction of the crystal of creation. and this is not hyperbole since the crystal was at the end of the memories of the entire UNIVERSE. so what he said was infact verifyable. also he is definately above planetary destroying level since his move , grand cross, was easily affecting elementally realligning the entire solar system etc. also, ultimecia was also defeated by said team, as was ex death.

Terryc250
i think he said return everything to the zero "dimension". and no, if it was just the planet, trance kuja had already destroyed one and even the invincible and the eidolon ark or the spell doosday cud do it. the CRYSTAL was the birthplace of all EXISTANCE, you cann see al civilization, monsters, and even the stars themselves emenating from it. remember what kuja was tring to do, "if i cant exist, then NUTHING can exist" he was out to detsroy all of existance before he himself died due to the failsafe. necron is the entity that came out as a result of the destruction of the crystal of creation. and this is not hyperbole since the crystal was at the end of the memories of the entire UNIVERSE. so what he said was infact verifyable. also he is definately above planetary destroying level since his move , grand cross, was easily affecting elementally realligning the entire solar system etc. also, ultimecia was also defeated by said team, as was ex death.

No.. the direct quote is right there, you cannot deny it, trance kuja ruined the surface of Terra, he never blew up a planet, and even if Kuja goes "ill destroy the universe!" It doesn't mean he can, he clearly had to fire many ultimas just to ruin the surface of Terra so how exactly would he a universe? But anyway, in the actual ingame quotes Necron says "world" and I think i'd rather go with the ingame quotes then your "theory" either way, Necron hasn't shown anything remotely close to be labelled as a even planet buster, where he comes from, or his goals doesn't make any difference.

Ultimecia lost because the party had "the power of friendship" to even get to her,
Exdeath was sucking in cities, and was on the verge destroying everything, Necron has done nothing.

leonheartmm
^burn much? thats absolute hogwash. a single energy ball isnt ULTIMA, ultima is many MANY energy balls{as seen when kuja uses it twice against the team} and with a single ultima he destroyed ALL of terra. it wasnt the surface my friend, terra was consisted WHOLLY of those towers reaching into the sky, he destoryed the entire planet with ease. which is why said team had to escape in the invinsible through the DIMENSIONAL barrier to save themselves. the team won against ultimecia because of their bonds yes, but there is more, rinoa was a sorceress and HER power ended the time compression. and as for IN game quotes here are a few.

Kuja: Nice of you to come. I'm surprised you beat the 4 Chaoses that I
create form the crystal's memory. But...you're too late. Take a look.
Isn't it beautiful? It's the original crystal... This is where it all
began... The birthplace of all things... Once I destroy it, everything will
be gone. Gaia, Terra, the "UNIVERSE", everything... Your lives and
memories, too, of course. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Zidane: Shut up! The only thing that's gonna be gone is you! I'll take
you out right now!

Kuja: Hmph. You honestly think you can beat me? Even if you do, Gaia's
already doomed. Its assimilation by Terra has begun, and the Iifa Tree
will incite a cataclysmic destruction of Gaia. It's all over for you
and your friends. See. I win, either way.

Zidane: It doesn't matter! Even if Gaia is assimilated, the planet will
remain. And we'll start over to make a new home. Kuja, you're nothing
but a coward! If you're gonna die, leave us out of it!

Kuja: Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If
I die, we all die! Zidane, you will be my first sacrifice.

Zidane's group fights Deathguise. After defeating it...

Kuja: I can't believe you beat Deathguise... Well... My time is almost up.
Time to die, everyone!

Zidane's group fights Trance Kuja. Kuja is beaten and he performs
Ultima on Zidane's group and they are badly injured.

Zidane: U-Ugh... What happened to the crystal...? ...Where is this?

Unknown Voice: You stand before the final "DIMENSION" , and I am the
darkness of "ETERNITY"...

Zidane: Wh-Who are you!?

Unknown Voice: All life bears death from birth. Life fears death, but
lives only to die. It starts with anxiety. Anxiety becomes fear. Fear
leads to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering... The only
cure for this fear is "TOTAL DESTRUCTION". Kuja was a victim of his own
fear. He concluded he could only save himself by destroying the "ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS"-the crystal.

Zidane: What the heck are you talking about? Why are you telling me
this?

Unknown Voice: ...Now, the theory is undeniable. Kuja's action proves it.
All things live to perish. At last, life has uncovered this truth. Now,
it is time to end this world.

Zidane: Wh-What do you mean by that!?

Unknown Voice: I exist for one purpose... To return everything back to
the zero world, where there is no life and no crystal to give life. In
a world of nothing, fear does not exist. This is the world that all
life desires.

Zidane: Who the hell do you think you are!? You're not ending anything!
Never, as long as we have the will to live!

Unknown Voice: Foolish creature... Your fears have already deluded you.
One day, you will choose destruction over existence, as Kuja did. When
he sought to destroy the crystal, the purpose of life ended. Now, come...
Enter the zero world that you desire.

Zidane: No! We'll destroy you and prove you wrong! And through our
memories, future generations will see that we can overcome any fear!
...We can't give up now. ...We have to fight together. Even if we lose, it
doesn't matter... Our memories will live on inside others. So, even if we
are born to die, I'm not afraid. I'm gonna live!

Terryc250
^burn much? thats absolute hogwash. a single energy ball isnt ULTIMA, ultima is many MANY energy balls{as seen when kuja uses it twice against the team} and with a single ultima he destroyed ALL of terra. it wasnt the surface my friend, terra was consisted WHOLLY of those towers reaching into the sky, he destoryed the entire planet with ease. which is why said team had to escape in the invinsible through the DIMENSIONAL barrier to save themselves. the team won against ultimecia because of their bonds yes, but there is more, rinoa was a sorceress and HER power ended the time compression. and as for IN game quotes here are a few.

Kuja: Nice of you to come. I'm surprised you beat the 4 Chaoses that I
create form the crystal's memory. But...you're too late. Take a look.
Isn't it beautiful? It's the original crystal... This is where it all
began... The birthplace of all things... Once I destroy it, everything will
be gone. Gaia, Terra, the "UNIVERSE", everything... Your lives and
memories, too, of course. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Zidane: Shut up! The only thing that's gonna be gone is you! I'll take
you out right now!

Kuja: Hmph. You honestly think you can beat me? Even if you do, Gaia's
already doomed. Its assimilation by Terra has begun, and the Iifa Tree
will incite a cataclysmic destruction of Gaia. It's all over for you
and your friends. See. I win, either way.

Zidane: It doesn't matter! Even if Gaia is assimilated, the planet will
remain. And we'll start over to make a new home. Kuja, you're nothing
but a coward! If you're gonna die, leave us out of it!

Kuja: Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If
I die, we all die! Zidane, you will be my first sacrifice.

Zidane's group fights Deathguise. After defeating it...

Kuja: I can't believe you beat Deathguise... Well... My time is almost up.
Time to die, everyone!

Zidane's group fights Trance Kuja. Kuja is beaten and he performs
Ultima on Zidane's group and they are badly injured.

Zidane: U-Ugh... What happened to the crystal...? ...Where is this?

Unknown Voice: You stand before the final "DIMENSION" , and I am the
darkness of "ETERNITY"...

Zidane: Wh-Who are you!?

Unknown Voice: All life bears death from birth. Life fears death, but
lives only to die. It starts with anxiety. Anxiety becomes fear. Fear
leads to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering... The only
cure for this fear is "TOTAL DESTRUCTION". Kuja was a victim of his own
fear. He concluded he could only save himself by destroying the "ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS"-the crystal.

Zidane: What the heck are you talking about? Why are you telling me
this?

Unknown Voice: ...Now, the theory is undeniable. Kuja's action proves it.
All things live to perish. At last, life has uncovered this truth. Now,
it is time to end this world.

Zidane: Wh-What do you mean by that!?

Unknown Voice: I exist for one purpose... To return everything back to
the zero world, where there is no life and no crystal to give life. In
a world of nothing, fear does not exist. This is the world that all
life desires.

Zidane: Who the hell do you think you are!? You're not ending anything!
Never, as long as we have the will to live!

Unknown Voice: Foolish creature... Your fears have already deluded you.
One day, you will choose destruction over existence, as Kuja did. When
he sought to destroy the crystal, the purpose of life ended. Now, come...
Enter the zero world that you desire.

Zidane: No! We'll destroy you and prove you wrong! And through our
memories, future generations will see that we can overcome any fear!
...We can't give up now. ...We have to fight together. Even if we lose, it
doesn't matter... Our memories will live on inside others. So, even if we
are born to die, I'm not afraid. I'm gonna live!

If you mean destroy by wrecking the surface then yes, he "destroyed" the planet, if you mean destroy by blowing up the planet, then no, he did not.

I'm not sure what you're trying to point out with the dialogue, but stating he wants to destroy the universe means nothing, Pinky and the Brain can say it but it won't mean a thing unless they can prove they're capable of it.

leonheartmm
^but he doesnt WANT to destroy the universe, he clearly states that he CAN and that IS what will happen. your wrongly trying to reinterpret as mere DESIRE. if you want the actual destcruction of the universe as evidence then ur never gonna get it in ANY final fantasy or boss fro final fantasy, they all were defeated. and terra was completely consisted of those towers, its didnt have a surface. he destroyed the entire planet, deal with it.

Terryc250
^but he doesnt WANT to destroy the universe, he clearly states that he CAN and that IS what will happen. your wrongly trying to reinterpret as mere DESIRE. if you want the actual destcruction of the universe as evidence then ur never gonna get it in ANY final fantasy or boss fro final fantasy, they all were defeated. and terra was completely consisted of those towers, its didnt have a surface. he destroyed the entire planet, deal with it.

It seems like he's talking in the heat of the moment, anyone who thinks Kuja is a universal buster needs to get off his nuts, I'd rather take Necrons words himself (world) then anyone else.

Terra has no surface? All planets have a surface...and yes, Kuja destroyed the planet BY RUINING THE SURFACE, he did not blow up the planet.. thats so foolish, can you even show me proof? No? Then don't state it, and deal with it as its been shown (the surface being ruined)

leonheartmm
^lmao, burden of proof is on you, a surface was never seen, the planet consisted completely of those towers, a dimensional escape was necessary because the whole planet was destroyed, as well as its life force which explains the mist.

what you ASSUME hes talking about has little significance when compared to his cannon words which ive shown clearly mean the destruction of the universe. i never said kuja was a universe buster, he almost destroyed the universe by targetting its ORIGIN, there is a difference, its like flipping a switch as opposed to actually using your own power to destroy the universe{that was necron}.

again no1 in final fantasy history has actually SUCCEEDED in destroying the universe, not ultimecia, not ex death, so you cant take that as evidence that they cant do it or rather say that ultimecia was above necron. necron wa sthe single most destructive entitiy to exist in the final fantasy verse. he also remind me of kefka in looks.

Terryc250
^lmao, burden of proof is on you, a surface was never seen, the planet consisted completely of those towers, a dimensional escape was necessary because the whole planet was destroyed, as well as its life force which explains the mist.

How can a planet not have a surface? Are the towers just magically floating in space?

Necron was sealed in the Crystal.. I don't see how that = Necron being a universal buster

But a lot of them have become close (alot closer then Necron) and have feats (unlike Necron) to prove their strength.

leonheartmm
^terra does not have a surface. jupiter does not have a surface

necron wasnt sealed in the crystal, he was NON existing, for the lack of a better world. existing outside "existance". when the crystal was broken, the origin and purpose of existance was destroyed, and necron came out to to do the thing he signified{think of the abstract DEATH in marvel}

none have come closer to doing it. and how can they have FEATS, when they didnt destroy the universe???????? thats the only feat which related to the universe.

Terryc250
Ok then all Kuja did was destroy the towers, that makes his feat even worse.

Necron was sealed within the crystal by the tribe of the summoners when a foolish man first attempted to summon him.

I already listed feats, go back and read, they didn't bust the universe, but they proved their power.

dvampire
Team 1 destroys team 2.

leonheartmm
he destroyed a planet comprised entirely of towers, its still a planet

and that wasnt necron, necron isnt a summon. if memory serves, it was madeen.

there are no feats of ultimecia which actually put her on universe destructive power, only claims.

Pyron_Knight
It wasn't made of towers. That was just Pandemonium.
We never see the rest of the planet except for Bran Bai.

Necron being contained in the Crystal and the Crystal being destroyed by Kuja's final Ultima are pure speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.