Several unknown problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlimYout
What's up

While I'm waiting for my computer to start up, a black screen appears and after about five minutes the computer slowly begins to boot up. After that occurs, the message, "the application failed to launch, please restart your computer." pops up on the screen. I click the OK button, then see that the taskbar is inaccessible. Also, it should be mentioned that this happened a few times before. I am not computer savvy, and would like to know what today's are standard in terms of cpu speed, memory, software, hardware, isp etc. All help will be truly appreciated.

After reading the rules, all I can tell you is that my computer is a Dell, running on Windows XP, with a dial-up connection, with 512 gigs of ram.

Thank You

Kelly_Bean
Try this page:
http://forums.techguy.org/malware-removal-hijackthis-logs/546104-application-failed-initialize-pls-help.html

SlimYout
THANK YOU KELLY. My computer is finally working after all this time.

Funny location.

Blax_Hydralisk
512 gigs of RAM?

Where'd you pick that up? haermm

T.M
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
512 gigs of RAM?

Where'd you pick that up? haermm

laughing out loud That is what I was thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.