imagine urself climbing the window panes of a 20 storey building!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ravishingshloka
HEY .... HI
I JUST HEARD THAT IN THE NEW SHOW KHATRON KI KHILADI
THERE ARE SOME DEADLY STUNTS WHICH WILL BE PERFORMED ..DOESNT IT SOUND EXCITING TO CLIMB THE WINDOW PANES OF A HIGH RISE BUILDING??? confused

Bicnarok
Sounds daft if you ask me, like that french bloke who keeps climbing massive buildings without a rope or anything.

ravishingshloka
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Sounds daft if you ask me, like that french bloke who keeps climbing massive buildings without a rope or anything. hey didnt u check out the 13 hot chicks in the show and there are many more deadly stunts performed check them out dude

Myth
laughing What the hell is this? An advertisement? Nobody cares.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ravishingshloka
HEY .... HI
I JUST HEARD THAT IN THE NEW SHOW KHATRON KI KHILADI
THERE ARE SOME DEADLY STUNTS WHICH WILL BE PERFORMED ..DOESNT IT SOUND EXCITING TO CLIMB THE WINDOW PANES OF A HIGH RISE BUILDING??? confused

I saw someone climb a building in germany once. It was an incredible spectacle.

The man was doing this as a show...,Germany ROCKS

jaden101
somebody ban this pathetic spamming **** please...this is the 5th thread about khatron oogabooga bumhole or whatever its called

Bicnarok

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Myth
laughing What the hell is this? An advertisement? Nobody cares.

siyaa.george
cant evn imagine dt.. i think i wud die before dt cz i hv fear of heights..... i wonder how they do all tht...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.