Annihilus vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win?

Nihilist
does annihilus have the control rod?

carver9
yep but I still think that superman would make it a fight even with the rod.

Galan007
annihilus gets a rod up his ass. none

quanchi112
If this is Annihilus from annihilation wave he wins this.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
yep but I still think that superman would make it a fight even with the rod.
i agree

supes 6-7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
i agree

supes 6-7/10 You really think he could take a guy who raped Nova and Quasar at once?

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
You really think he could take a guy who raped Nova and Quasar at once?
honestly yes,quasar fought like a tard and didnt put up a fight he just tried to sheild himself,supes speed and physical power is the deciding factor imo.

quanchi112
honestly yes,quasar fought like a tard and didnt put up a fight he just tried to sheild himself,supes speed and physical power is the deciding factor imo. He still decimated quasar and its still a great great feat because he not only destroyed Quasar he crushed Nova as well.

Later when he lost he was weakened by Galactus blast and Nova had help as well from Phylla I believe.

Nihilist
He still decimated quasar and its still a great great feat because he not only destroyed Quasar he crushed Nova as well.

Later when he lost he was weakened by Galactus blast and Nova had help as well from Phylla I believe.

imo supes would beat nova/tard quasar or nova/phyla and the later of the two easily.

carver9
imo supes would beat nova/tard quasar or nova/phyla and the later of the two easily.

I just dont agree with this. Overrall power Nova>Clark, experience Clark>>>Nova and that would be the ONLY reason I would give supes the majority over nova.

carver9
i agree

supes 6-7/10

It would be a good fight but i would say supes win 3/10.

quanchi112
imo supes would beat nova/tard quasar or nova/phyla and the later of the two easily. Quasar and Nova are much better than Kalibak and Mantis. Supes lost that battle anyways while Annihilus dominated more powerful opponents imo.

TricksterPriest
I just dont agree with this. Overrall power Nova>Clark, experience Clark>>>Nova and that would be the ONLY reason I would give supes the majority over nova.

Outright BS. Nova has nothing that puts him on Superman's level of power. Supes would one-shot him.

As for Supes vs. Annihilus. Depends on which version of Annihilus. I'll ask Bran on this one, since I remember Annihilus shrugging off a hammer toss from Thor.

carver9
Quasar and Nova are much better than Kalibak and Mantis. Supes lost that battle anyways while Annihilus dominated more powerful opponents imo.

Happy Dance

Scoobless
does annihilus have the control rod?

Have you ever seen an appearance of his where he didn't have it?

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Outright BS. Nova has nothing that puts him on Superman's level of power. Supes would one-shot him.

As for Supes vs. Annihilus. Depends on which version of Annihilus. I'll ask Bran on this one, since I remember Annihilus shrugging off a hammer toss from Thor.

So you truly think that superman can one shot nova and what brought you to this conclusion since he has yet to be one shotted, not even by beings of surfer caliber.

Ironman marked him at the powerlevel of 12 and sentry is marked at 11 and I know for a da** fact that superman aint one shotting sentry, hell its debatable that he can even beat sentry.

Nihilist
overall power?the worldmind admitted nova was nowhere the level of surfer and surfer and supes are roughly equal imo.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Scoobless
Have you ever seen an appearance of his where he didn't have it?
not really no,but i always ask that stupid question.

Scoobless
not really no,but i always ask that stupid question.

I've noticed.

stick out tongue

carver9
overall power?the worldmind admitted nova was nowhere the level of surfer and surfer and supes are roughly equal imo.

They arent close to being equals, I agree superman will give surfer a fight but when it comes to versatility and power, surfer>>>superman. For every power that you name for superman I can name 4 for surfer. Gladiator gave surfer a fight but they are nowhere close to power when its wrote on paper.

I also agree that nova is nowhere close to surfer either because surfer is just too damn powerful.

TricksterPriest
There was one time. Reed Richards had to jack it to save Sue's life during complications from her pregnancy with Franklin.

Annihilus's body apparently starts to break down and self-destruct without the Rod. But normally, it's part of his body and almost impossible to separate.

Mr. Slippyfist
In some appearances Annihilus's rod seems to be held on by a piece of scotch tape...

Annihilation Annihilus wins. Annihilus is tough, but any character is hard to debate against Superman on this level, so I doubt Classic can do it.

srug

TricksterPriest
Just to clarify, was I right about him needing the rod to survive, or is that incorrect?

Also, how fast is he?

Nihilist
Just to clarify, was I right about him needing the rod to survive, or is that incorrect?

Also, how fast is he?
he can fly at 150mph is says in the nova files!!

carnage52
Overrall power Nova>Clark, no just no.

Mr. Slippyfist

Also, how fast is he? He has been known to. He's also appeared without it (Foes; his last appearance before Annihilation). He usually weakens right away... although, it doesn't make any sense, because when he revives he makes his own rod as well as a new body. So I don't think he needs it anymore.

Fast enough in every appearance. He was also flying as fast as a space ship in one. I know this doesn't help, but his speed hasn't been expanded on really. His best reaction feat really off the top of my head (ignoring Annihilation), is catching Balder's swing in two different instances.

carver9
Originally posted by carnage52
no just no.

You say no right.

*Nova is indestructible
*Nova can shoot blast from his eyes (dont know how hot it is)
*Nova has super speed, crossed galaxies in mere seconds/minutes
*Nova has superstrength which is unknown but has yet to show a cap since he has busted through ships twice the size of mountains. Dont know if he is as strong as superman.

The only out put of power that is missing is ice breath but hey he has additional powers.

*Shoot blast also from his hands.
*Controls gravity and can basically mimic the power of starman and increase you weight.
*Can open up star gates.
*Can absorb kinetic energy.
*Can create force fields.
and the list keep going.

He has all of superman abilities plus additional powers.

Mr. Slippyfist
You say no right.

*Nova is indestructible
no expression

TricksterPriest
If he's indestructible, why was he scared shitless of Galactus's tantrum? erm

OneDumbG0
^ I'm indestructible... dur

... and I'm still scared shitless of Galactus' tantrums. fear

carver9
If he's indestructible, why was he scared shitless of Galactus's tantrum? erm

I meant to say nigh indestructible and even if I was totally indestruble (which I dont think that there are any comic characters out there that is that besides juggernaut) I would still be scared shittless of galactus. Surfer has some fear for galactus and this was even during the time he wasnt under his masters control. Thanos fears confronting galactus. The entire marvel earth fears galactus presence.

carnage52
You say no right.

*Nova is indestructible
*Nova has super speed, crossed galaxies in mere seconds/minutes
*Nova has superstrength which is unknown but has yet to show a cap since he has busted through ships twice the size of mountains. Dont know if he is as strong as superman.

The only out put of power that is missing is ice breath but hey he has additional powers.

*Shoot blast also from his hands.
*Controls gravity and can basically mimic the power of starman and increase you weight.
*Can open up star gates.
*Can absorb kinetic energy.
*Can create force fields.
and the list keep going.

He has all of superman abilities plus additional powers. having those powers and knowin how to use them are two different things entirely.

quanchi112

As for Supes vs. Annihilus. Depends on which version of Annihilus. I'll ask Bran on this one, since I remember Annihilus shrugging off a hammer toss from Thor. What makes you think that Superman could oneshot Nova.

Soljer
LULZ at Carver's Superman hate. It gets more ridiculous in each and every thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.