Which attack would hurt the surfer the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a surfer that basically got caught off guard, which attack would he feel the most.

*Cyclops full optic blast, the full power for 10 seconds.
*Superman heat vision to the max for 10 seconds.
*A yell from black bolt at full power for 5 seconds. Non skrull bolt.
*A Hammer toss from thor
*Wolverine gets 2 free shot anywhere in the chest area
*Flash running at top speed punching him in the chest
*The blob falling on him from cloud height while increasing his mass

Which one would have a major impact on a surfer that isnt paying attention and isnt aware of the attack. He is basically caught off guard.

Nihilist
black bolt imo(if ihe's not a skrull that is)

Symmetric Chaos
Blackbolt because his yell is theoretical in power but whispers have been devastating.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Blackbolt because his yell is theoretical in power but whispers have been devastating.
He yelled at Apocalypse and it didn't do shit.

Scoobless
A nutshot from Gorgon.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by King Kandy
He yelled at Apocalypse and it didn't do shit. He didn't yell at Apocalypse... Black Bolt is clearly yawning here and wondering when the fight'll be over:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

dur

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Scoobless
A nutshot from Gorgon. lol! that caught me off guard.

the one thing i know that would put norrin in a coma would be to miss-label a dvd of of "2 girls, 1 cup" starring shalla-bal and mantis, and have him watch it.

carver9
Thats classic apocalypse and back then he was shrugging off almost any attack that came towards him.

The guy was a beast.

King Kandy
Apoc is laughable. You can't just ignore every bad showing he's had since then.

carver9

It happen to characters, just look at darksied, hes more of a laugh than apocalypse, he basically bleed from the mouth by a bat kick. Or gladiator, a guy that has busted planets, flown through stars, and move planets like candy but he couldnt take down cannonball. Or champion, the guy that destroys planet on a regular and knows every martial art ever existed in the entire universe but he got his ribs crushed by thing and lost.

These things happen to villians because they are meant to make the heros look good. I wont be surprised to open up a book and seeing spiderman owning apocalypse. Writers are so stupid.

ultimatethor
BB attack first and then flashes punch.

carnage52
blob splap pwns all!

Nemesis X
Blackbolt because even with a little whisper, he can level down a mountain.

King Kandy
Originally posted by carver9
It happen to characters, just look at darksied, hes more of a laugh than apocalypse, he basically bleed from the mouth by a bat kick. Or gladiator, a guy that has busted planets, flown through stars, and move planets like candy but he couldnt take down cannonball. Or champion, the guy that destroys planet on a regular and knows every martial art ever existed in the entire universe but he got his ribs crushed by thing and lost.

These things happen to villians because they are meant to make the heros look good. I wont be surprised to open up a book and seeing spiderman owning apocalypse. Writers are so stupid.
It's fine if you feel that way but on this forum you have to take the bad with the good.

TricksterPriest

Quit ignoring context. Darkseid was depowered most of that book, and had just taken a shot from Highfather's wonder staff.

Canonball's power let him survive Gladiator, and he knocked Gladiator's confidence for a loop. He didn't actually beat him.

Champion purposely depowered himself for the ring.

As for Apoc: every showing taking place after X-factor 68, is a depowered Apocalypse.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quit ignoring context. Darkseid was depowered most of that book, and had just taken a shot from Highfather's wonder staff.

Canonball's power let him survive Gladiator, and he knocked Gladiator's confidence for a loop. He didn't actually beat him.

Champion purposely depowered himself for the ring.

As for Apoc: every showing taking place after X-factor 68, is a depowered Apocalypse.

agreed but theres one thing that I just dont agree with, even if darkseid was at 50% of his power batman still shouldnt have been able to hurt him. Batman is a mere human, thats basically saying that if darkseid was at a 100% and you were to double batman strength that batman would still inflict pain on darksied.

Priest
A hammer throw from Thor imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Priest
A hammer throw from Thor imo.

..... to the nuts.

carnage52
agreed but theres one thing that I just dont agree with, even if darkseid was at 50% of his power batman still shouldnt have been able to hurt him. Batman is a mere human, thats basically saying that if darkseid was at a 100% and you were to double batman strength that batman would still inflict pain on darksied. hes batman your logic has no relavence to him.

Symmetric Chaos
had just taken a shot from Highfather's wonder staff.

Seriously what was Kirby thinking?

llagrok
This is a surfer that basically got caught off guard, which attack would he feel the most.

*A Hammer toss from thor

Which one would have a major impact on a surfer that isnt paying attention and isnt aware of the attack. He is basically caught off guard.

Personally, I think the scream from Black Bolt and attack from Flash could possibly kill him.

Haha, you dumbass.

First of all, the Inhumans faced an empowered Apocalypse.

Second, what bad showings are you referring to? List specific low showings from issues, and I'll address them.

Third, you're not going to find any "low" showings, because he's depowered in well over half his appearances.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by llagrok
Personally, I think the scream from Black Bolt and attack from Flash could possibly kill him.

A scream from blacbolt might but i doubt a punch from flash could.

grimify
Blackbolt scream would by far be the most damaging attack here.

That scan is pretty terrible, if he had screamed with cyclops standing right next to him...yah. Poor cyclops, and anyone else around.

Soljer
Flash or Blackbolt.

TricksterPriest
Seriously what was Kirby thinking?

........Is it really worse than Death on skis? erm

Or Galactus's pink skirt?

Symmetric Chaos
........Is it really worse than Death on skis? erm

Or Galactus's pink skirt?

Yes.

An' it's a damned kilt yeh Yankee bastard!

TricksterPriest
Maybe he saw Wonder Wall? srug

Mr. Slippyfist
Cyke.

jrodslam
Thors hammer throw
Flashs punch
BB yell
Wolvies claws
Blob falling
Supes heat vision
Cykes optic blast

Mindship
*A Hammer toss from thor

"A Hammer toss from thor." Sounds almost friendly, not like: "A yell from black bolt at full power for 5 seconds."

If this had been, eg, "A full-power strike from Mjolnir," I'd've given this to Thor. Here, I think BB does the most harm.

TricksterPriest
Yes.

An' it's a damned kilt yeh Yankee bastard!

Your name is Symmetric Chaos. You are not Raoul. Stop thinking you are Irish. durfist

Raoul
anyone who says cyclops is taking the piss...

Harbinger
Originally posted by Soljer
Flash or Blackbolt.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thors hammer throw
Flashs punch
BB yell
Wolvies claws
Blob falling
Supes heat vision
Cykes optic blast

I agree with this guy....

Wolverine's claws >>> Supes all-out HV blast

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/bigdurimagera2.png

Bouboumaster
The Hammer

jrodslam
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
I agree with this guy....

Wolverine's claws >>> Supes all-out HV blast

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/bigdurimagera2.png

Yea, because heat vision would hurt someone who goes through stars. In a comic, Wolvies claws would do more damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.