Double Bubble..Double Trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
..Double Bubble
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july01.jpg
..Double Trouble

Hello all ...

Standing in the 'Big Brother' by-election this month gave me valuable insights into many things, but perhaps nothing was more blatant than to experience at close hand the 'Bubble People' who, at least in theory, administer and report 'the system'.

They live in a closed-circuit 'world' which looks in on itself and cannot see anything beyond the pea-sized limitations of its own perception of possibility. Humanity in general lives in these reality bubbles, but when you experience politicians and the vast majority of journalists it takes on a whole new level of intensity.

They are what you might call the 'Double-Bubbles'.

When I decided to stand in the election I knew that I was agreeing to face still more ridicule in the media, especially the national media, because, so often, the 'higher' you go in the 'communication' hierarchy the denser their bubbles become.

There are exceptions and I met one, yes one, among all the 'journalists' covering the election, but it's the rule I can tell you after nearly 20 years working in the media and another nearly 20 being 'reported' by it.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july02.jpg
You're a journalist, aren't you?

I mentioned a few weeks ago in the newsletter how I had to present my information in baby-steps to students at the 'elite' Oxford University when I could give everything I could to supposedly 'ordinary' members of the public at events like the Brixton Academy. The difference: an open mind.

The 'ordinary' people who attend my talks, read my books and watch the DVDs have made a conscious decision, sometimes subconscious when they come across them 'by accident', that they want to know what I am saying. Given that the information is challenging to say the very least compared with 'normal' reality, they have shown by that very decision that they have a mind which is open to other possibility.

They might not agree with, or accept, every word, and nor should they if it doesn't feel right to them, but they are open to looking at what is being said before making a judgement. It is this state of mind that has always advanced the human experience because they look at things as they are, not as their pre-conceived idea - the bubble - tells them they are.

So many of the great inventors, discoverers and visionaries have been ridiculed as 'crazy' or dismissed as 'the devil' before they were shown to be right - often long after they left this world.

They could see what the Bubble People could not see and, given that the Bubbles refuse to investigate beyond the norms that control them, history records the open-minds as 'people ahead of their time'.

But they're not. It is nothing to do with 'time' and everything to do with the size of the perception bubble that dictates the imprisoned reality. Burst the bubble, move the point from which you observe reality, and what seems crazy to the Bubble People appears plainly obvious to those 'ahead of their time'.

As the ancient Greek philosopher, Socrates, is supposed to have said: 'Wisdom is knowing how little we know'. Those are the words of an open mind.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july03.jpg
Open minds are easy to spot in a world of uniformity

Open-minded people would make great journalists - real journalists - but they would never be employed by the media corporations that dominate the mainstream communications (indoctrinations) industry. They want only the Double-Bubbles who will 'report' the world as those controlling the corporations wish the people to see it.

It is an 'information' dictatorship that originates with the Shadow People we never see; comes down through the corporations, like General Electric, who officially own the media; and continues on to the chief executives, editors and producers, and finally to the 'journalists' and presenters.

If anyone in the pyramid steps out of line in terms of what they report and how they report it, they soon experience the consequences. But in all except rare cases this is not even necessary.

The real censorship is self-censorship, either by knowing the consequences for crossing 'the line', or by thinking that the line is how the world really is. The latter are the Double-Bubbles' and they have always dominated the journalistic profession, though more so than ever before today, it would appear.

It is no accident that so many of the leading 'journalists' and current affairs presenters and editors are products of the programming machine we call the elite universities, like Oxford and Cambridge or the so-called Ivy League universities in the United States.

Before they even begin to 'report' the world for the global masses they go through a long and powerful mind-manipulation programme (called a 'good education') to implant their perception of reality. They might be of the political 'left', 'centre' or 'right', but it doesn't matter because they are all 'system people'. They might want to tinker with the details of the system (more tax, less tax), but they don't see it for what it really is - an enslavement machine and reality suppressor.

I have come across a long stream of such people in the last 20 years from newspapers, radio and television and, while there have been honourable exceptions, the norm has been akin to having a conversation with a wall (apologies to walls, by the way).

I presented the foundations of the global conspiracy and the interconnected nature of the 'Big Brother' society to journalists at a news conference during the by-election, but you would never believe it when you saw how most of them reported what I said.

One of the Double-Bubbles in attendance was Quentin Letts, the political columnist on the UK national, the Daily Mail, which, ironically, covers many Big Brother-type stories, but refuses to connect the dots so the real picture can be seen.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july04.jpg

Letts has had a classic system indoctrination at the Roman Catholic-controlled Bellarmine University in Kentucky, Trinity College, Dublin, and Jesus College, Cambridge. While his columns are often cynical about politics, as anyone observing it for long would be, he dutifully records reality in the image that the Daily Mail demands. If he didn't, of course, he wouldn't be there for long.

He sat watching my presentation, part listening, part reading a newspaper, and after nearly an hour of me putting the puzzle pieces together to reveal Big Big Brother, Mr. Letts could summon just one question: words to the effect of 'How much money have you raised for your election fund?' That was it.

The following day in his paper he dismissed what I had said in one line: 'It's nonsense, of course.'

What he meant was that his bubble could not conceive that what I said could in any way be true and therefore it must obviously be nonsense. Once again what is really possible is mistaken for the limits of what Bubble People perceive to be possible.

Letts would have said the same about those who suggested that the earth was round. 'Nonsense, of course', he would have written with his quill pen.

How much time has Letts spent researching the subject? Zero. How much time will he now devote to seeing if it's true? Zero. This is the most powerful force behind the suppression of information by the mainstream media - self-censorship and the Double-Bubble reality.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july05.jpg
Don't tell me, Daily Mail, right?'

I met another 'journalist' at the election count when she came over to ask me some questions. What struck me immediately was her stunning lack of knowledge about me or anything else.

'How long are you going to continue standing in all these elections?', she said, just as a BBC radio presenter called Clive Anderson had informed his listeners that I stood in all such elections.

Yet this was the first time I had ever stood and it will be the last. Even something as basic as that can be turned from first-time standing to always standing when passed through the filter of mainstream 'journalism'. The ignorance of these people is truly remarkable, but then they think 'research' is reading the morning papers and watching the newsroom television.

And what that means is that all their information, their perception of reality, comes from within the bubble that they all occupy. Thus, the bubble reality is constantly confirmed and strengthened and, to them, becomes all-consuming.

The woman 'journalist' at the election count asked me what I was saying about how the world was controlled. Given that it was way past midnight, I said that she should read one of my books.

'Oh, but they're too long, I would never read that', she said , when a friend offered her a book for free. 'Give me some bullet points'.

I said that if I gave her bullet points she would then ask me for the evidence.

'That's right', she said.

'But the evidence is in the book and you say you would never read it, right'.

'Yes', she confirmed, 'I wouldn't read it'.

'So what is the point of talking to you at all?'

No answer.

The exchange reminded me of that old saying:

'You cannot bribe or twist the great British journalist, but seeing what they will do unbribed, there's no reason to.'

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july06.jpg

I find myself this past week almost seeing the bubbles around people. It's like an energetic shield that repels outside information, insight and awareness and can therefore only perceive reality from within the confines of its programmed perception - that which comes in through the eyes and ears. And these bubbles operate within a bigger bubble that encompasses all of them - the Matrix or 'Consensus Reality'.

The power of the bubble comes from the inmates' refusal to see that they are even in a bubble - to them it's all possibility. They can exist indefinitely in such self-delusion through a simple process of never exploring what is actually possible: 'It's nonsense, of course.'; 'I would never read that - it's too long.'

If you never explore possibility outside of the bubble then your perceived limits to possibility become a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's like looking for something, but refusing to look in the place where it is. Your bubble reality is that it must be lost, but it's not. You are simply refusing to find it.

Ain't that right, Quentin?

Even worse, Bubble People insist that other minds, their children for instance, are imprisoned by the same bubble that controls them. The number of times people have told me how their family has dismissed, ridiculed or even disowned them for seeing life differently to the consensus.

It's horrible and disgusting to behold and such parents are to their children what journalists and peer pressure are to the general population - psychological fascists imposing their limited sense of reality on everyone else. What arrogance, what stupidity.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july07.jpg
Mummy, when did you say I have to get in here?'

The conspiracy research arena, too, is awash with Bubble People who think they are different, but aren't. They are still within the Big Bubble, the true Big Brother, and still filter reality through its rules and regulations like ego and jealousy.

Instead of celebrating the success that someone has had in breaking through the walls of suppression and breaching the battlements of information control, they start hurling abuse in their direction. 'They are Illuminati agents, only doing it for the money, MI6 plants', and all the other garbage I see from these people and saw again this week.

Why are they so abusive? Because the person having the success in beating the system isn't them. And why isn't it them? Because they haven't got the intelligence to see how to break through the suppression, nor the guts to take what you have to take in personal sacrifice, abuse and ridicule to make it happen.

Yet they still strut around like performing peacocks with their noses pointed skywards thinking they are 'different' and 'all-knowing' when they are just more Little Bubbles within the Big Bubble - another version of an ignorant nose-in-the-air academic who sets himself up as the arbiter of truth and untruth.

Far from supporting a fellow researcher when they have success in breaching the dam, these Bubble People join in the abuse and ridicule that comes from the very same mainstream media that they claim to despise. It is so pathetic.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july08.jpg
Consensus reality: Little Bubbles within the Big Bubble

But it doesn't have to be like this. Bubbles by their very nature have a tenuous existence - one pin and 'pop' ... gone! So it is with the reality bubbles that hold the population in their manipulated illusions.

We allow them to control us. Once again ... we allow them to control us. They can only exist with our cooperation and connivance and bubble-bursting is so simple.

Yes, it might appear complicated in the way it plays out in your life when the bubble pops because suddenly you are looking at reality in a completely different way and it takes some getting used to. Tell me about it.

But the act of escaping the bubble is very straightforward. It just means opening your mind to all possibility - starting with a blank page free from pre-conceived idea (belief) - and letting the evidence and your own feelings tell you what makes sense.

People found it very difficult to see that the world was a sphere because the pre-conceived idea that it was flat got in the way. Once you move to a blank sheet of paper and look at the information with, yes, an open mind, what seemed ridiculous can seem patently obvious.

That very act of opening your mind to all possibility - not believing everything, but opening to the possibility - opens the 'bubble-field' to higher levels of perception and what happens when a hole opens up in a bubble? Pop!

And with that, literally a whole new 'world', or 'worlds', open up to you and your life is transformed because your perception is your 'life'.

What I call the 'Double-Bubbles' have a harder job because their energetic shield is thicker, but anyone can do it. They just need the will to escape from their pre-conceived ideas, which is what the bubbles are - rigid belief.

I have seen how many gurus and New Age 'teachers' make the process of awakening seem so hard and complex, but it's not, it's not.

Clear your mind of pre-conceived ideas, religious, political, cultural and scientific; start with a blank page and open your mind to all possibility; and its job done because everything will follow from that as your life and perception transforms.

And, I stress again, anyone can do it ... it's just a choice ...

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/08/july/july09.jpg
'Oh, no, please, no, anything, but that ...aaaaahhhhh.'

jaden101
wow...just wow...i didn't even know it was possible for someone to be so egotistical...

Deano
i think you missed his point completely

Magee
Deano do you find those pictures and add them or are they from the source?

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
i think you missed his point completely

i wasn't commenting on his point...i was commenting on his manner

clearly he is comparing himself to great inventors and visionaries....that much is blindingly obvious....when the fact is he is neither...he is, at best, a plagiarist of ideas who writes bad fiction that he believes is fact

as for the second quote...yes i realise he's commenting on what little research the reporter had done with regards to him....but why he thinks he's important enough to merit such research is a mystery

and it's evident that he almost seems offended that she doesn't know about him...it's simply an equivalent of the obnoxious "do you know who i am?" line that egotistical minor celebrities are famed for

as for the article itself...i agree that the upper echelons of political power live within cocoons and seek all their advice from within tiny circles....this much has been known and documented, especially about the current UK administration, for years in the media

i also found his part about some conspiracy theorists using the "he's a plant" etc very truthful and amusing....even if, once again, he was referring to himself

as for his notion of clearing your mind and making it a blank page...what if someone does that...applies their logic...and realises David Icke talks total and utter crap....would he just say "they weren't strong enough to burst their bubble"....most likely...cause the fact is he DOES want people to agree with preconcieved ideas...he just wants those ideas to be what he passes off for his ideas

Deano
magee they are from the source.

jaden he is not comparing himself to great inventors. he is just saying that when people are often condemed or ridiculed on a wide scale, most of the time later on in life they are found to be right. this is true with david icke since most of the stuff he said in his earlier work is coming true. if you read ickes work, he never says you must believe him. but that you should at least have an open mind and not ridicule and condemn someone because they have different opinions. the treatment of david icke over the years has been quite pathetic but its funny that more and more people are now listening to what he has to say.

it doesnt matter either if what he says has been said before,..the truth is the truth and it doesnt matter as long as it has been spread widely as possible

and would you not be offended if a journalist who is suppose to be a harbinger of truth, starts spreading nonsense about you in the papers?

oh and yes people are accusing david icke as working for 'them' because of various reasons. ridiculous really.

jaden101
magee they are from the source.

jaden he is not comparing himself to great inventors. he is just saying that when people are often condemed or ridiculed on a wide scale, most of the time later on in life they are found to be right. this is true with david icke since most of the stuff he said in his earlier work is coming true. if you read ickes work, he never says you must believe him. but that you should at least have an open mind and not ridicule and condemn someone because they have different opinions. the treatment of david icke over the years has been quite pathetic but its funny that more and more people are now listening to what he has to say.

it doesnt matter either if what he says has been said before,..the truth is the truth and it doesnt matter as long as it has been spread widely as possible

and would you not be offended if a journalist who is suppose to be a harbinger of truth, starts spreading nonsense about you in the papers?

oh and yes people are accusing david icke as working for 'them' because of various reasons. ridiculous really.

he blatently is comparing himself to them...it's quite obvious and undeniable...and if he was the sole or original portrayer of his themes then he might have a case as being a visionary...but he's not

i think you know fine well why he gets ridiculed in the media...and it's nothing to do with his ideas of a big brother society...and has everything to do with "the biggest secret"

journalists do what journalists do...it's not a secret that they phone up celebrity X and say "are you going out with celebrity Y?"...they say "no" and the journalists say "well can we say you're going out with celebrity Y?"

tabloid press is tabloid press...regardless of whether it's in a tabloid newspaper

your last point is true...but then "ridiculous" pretty much sums up the overwhelming majority of the conspiracy theory society

Bicnarok

Deano
he isnt blatently doing so. he is not that kind of person at all.

mainstream journlism is disgraceful. all they can say when mentioning david icke is 'he said he was jesus' *(he didnt)

if you like to get your news from the media then thats your choice. a silly one imo. i know id rather get my info from david icke then 'the sun'.

Magee

jaden101
he isnt blatently doing so. he is not that kind of person at all.

mainstream journlism is disgraceful. all they can say when mentioning david icke is 'he said he was jesus' *(he didnt)

if you like to get your news from the media then thats your choice. a silly one imo. i know id rather get my info from david icke then 'the sun'.

he is that kind of person...he smacks of egotism...it's an article that's saying nothing more than "i was right...i was right...look...buy my book...i was right"...when he's basically ripped off other people's ideas and tried to pass them off as his own

as for mentioning the sun...you must've not read what i said about tabloid journalism...

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Magee
Mainstream news is there to report on world events, what is so surprising about them reporting on the same things? Can you speak dozens of languages and have you been to dozens of countries (all over the world not just one continent) in a short period of time to even support this claim? Some how I doubt it.

I can speak German, Spanish a bit of French and have spent long ammounts of time in various countires from various continents and have lived abroad for the majority of my life.

Its not the actual news Im on about, its the undertones, the leaning in a certian direction whilst maintaining nutrality in a political correct way.
Hard to explain, but its there the "Hinting brainwashing".

Bat Dude
Once again, Deano, you have a very interesting article to share... And I agree... But it's not as easy as "one pin, and POP!" These aren't little "bubbles" we're talking about here... The second you mention anything like this to the public, everyone turns against you... One "pin" won't do the job... If it did, the Elite would be no more already... You need LOTS of "pins" to pop these "bubbles" we call controlled reality...

Did you know that the majority of Americans still think Osama Bin Laden is alive, when Benazir Bhutto openly admitted in an interview that he was murdered? (and then she got assassinated herself... odd...), not to mention that he looks completely different in his most recent tape from the photos of him from 2001 (in 2001, his beard was long and grey, and he looked like an old geezer, but in his most recent tape, he looks middle aged with a shorter, black beard: So a guy who's "hiding in caves" got a hold of some wrinkle cream and Just For Men? Don't think so) That shows you how difficult it's gonna be...

If we can get people to finally see how ridiculous this whole thing they're feeding us is, and how we've been turned against each other from the start (political parties, religions, racial stereotypes, etc.), then we've got a shot... Otherwise, the majority of us will die, and the rest will become slaves in prison cities, while the Elite live in their wilderness condos, sipping wine and reminiscing about how they fooled us all those years ago...

chithappens
Originally posted by Magee
Mainstream news is there to report on world events, what is so surprising about them reporting on the same things? Can you speak dozens of languages and have you been to dozens of countries (all over the world not just one continent) in a short period of time to even support this claim? Some how I doubt it.

Media mergers have made "news" really just a rehash of the same stuff over and over. These mergers are a globalization of news not just national.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.