A.L.E. Who makes better use of it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Darkseid: Has a will to dominate all life in the Universe. Will stop at nothing to achieve it.

Thanos: A nihilist to the nth degree. Hates all life-lovers.

Anti-Life Equation: Nihilists dream. Formula that proves life is pointless. But, it also allows one to dominate all life.

Who makes better use of the Anti-Life Equation?

Mr. Slippyfist
Darkseid.

Thanos has no reason to give a shit about anything right now.

Darth Creasy
Does the Anti-Life Equation make one all powerful? If so, I don't know of a character who's more ready to wield ultimate power than The Mad Titan. He's already became God 3 or 4 times.

guy222
DS

Galan007
considering ds already has extensive knowledge of the ale, i think it's obvious he'd make better use of it.

Knowsbleed33
All things being equal is the point. Remember, Thanos mathmatically deduced the HotU exsisted.

TricksterPriest
Thanos is exactly the wrong kind of person to have the ALE. He's a nihilist, once he realizes the equation PROVES that life is pointless, he'd just command everything in the universe to die, or kill himself.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
All things being equal is the point. if that's the 'point', it probably should've been mentioned somewhere in the op. smile

Knowsbleed33
Hmm, good point.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos is exactly the wrong kind of person to have the ALE. He's a nihilist, once he realizes the equation PROVES that life is pointless, he'd just command everything in the universe to die, or kill himself.
What's wrong with that? The first part.

quanchi112
If Thanos sets out to have and use the ale he will make better use of it imo. He has had more power than this before and no one was able to take it from him. The same cant be said of Darkseid.

occultdestroyer
Darksied desperately needs it more than any other villain

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Darksied desperately needs it more than any other villain He needs it more yes Ill agree but to me the threadstarter wanted to find out who would make better use of it not who needs it more.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by quanchi112
He needs it more yes Ill agree but to me the threadstarter wanted to find out who would make better use of it not who needs it more.

Indeed. Who makes better use of it?

King Kandy
Thanos certainly needs it more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.