Thor vs. Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Waiting for issue #5 is killing me so I'm wondering who you guys think will win.

guy222
Rulk

Mr. Slippyfist
Loeb f*cks up, is what happens.

Knowsbleed33
Rulk if Loeb has anything to do with it and he does.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Loeb f*cks up, is what happens.

Pretty much.

guy222
In Rulk's book, I don't see Thor winning

Iron Man is building a team and they will lose to Rulk

psycho gundam
can anyone tell me why the red hulk comic comes out only once a month? i mean it's not like it requires heaps of writing and the art is .....ok.

maybe the only reason is that it takes a month for the editors to erase and re-write all the insane stuff loeb handed to them?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
maybe the only reason is that it takes a month for the editors to erase and re-write all the insane stuff loeb handed to them? Does it look like that to you?

Wait... maybe that's only a fraction of what was planned. no expression

lol @ Rulk punching Uatu. Thor is toast.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by #1110
lol @ Rulk punching Uatu. Thor is toast.

I dont think Uatu can be tougher than Thor so why use Uatu as an example of RH winning?

Knowsbleed33
Uatu not tougher than Thor? Where have I been?

carnage52
thor shuts the f@*K up.

Maistro
If Thor is written as he should be then he should have no problem beating this Red Hulk

george '06
Originally posted by Maistro
If Thor is written as he should be then he should have no problem beating this Red Hulk
well considering loebs involved, proper writing isnt an option

janus77
considering Red already walloped a Watcher, disgracing the poor guy in the process, Thor stands zero chance of matching up against him.

bfr is the only thing he can do, probably banish him to some dimension that Hulk was banished to by Strange.

realistically, in the comic, I expect Thor to be swiftly overwhelmed and defeated. leading to a Savage Hulk/Thor team up against Red, which (hopefully) ends with King Hulk re-emerging and smashing Red with some corny "I'm the strongest one there is!" thrown in for good measure.

guy222
be nice to see wwh

occultdestroyer
Red Hulk w/ his minigun

OneDumbG0
Hulk, in all of his pre-WWH incarnations has always given classic Thor a good fight. But I really don't think Loeb properly handled Red Hulk well. His power level is consistently higher than pre-WWH incarnations... but the way he handled his fight with Hulk and the ludicrousness of the whole Watcher scene just pisses on the idea of suspension of disbelief. So even if Red Hulk is really that powerful that he could give current Thor a good fight... NOBODY will ever believe that Loeb could properly write a fight between the two. Either Loeb's Red Hulk sucks or he has no grasp of current Thor at all. I swear, if WWH fans had anything else to turn to and if Thor wasn't appearing as a guest, this series of Hulk would have been cancelled long ago.

Current Thor 8/10. Only if he decides to go mano-y-mano. Any depiction of Odinforce Thor doing any worse will make me puke in my mouth.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I dont think Uatu can be tougher than Thor so why use Uatu as an example of RH winning?

uatu is far stronger then hulk and thor...he just is not allowed to interfere with what he watches

janus77
dunno how strong Uatu is, but clearly he isn't tough enough to take a couple of punches from Red... which is pretty stupid but, if they truly do want to make Hulk "The Strongest One There Is!", the way to go ...

anyway, there's a difference between being a non-interventionist and being willing to suffer a savage beating (which is what he was in the process of receiving from Red).

The Pict
Originally posted by janus77
considering Red already walloped a Watcher, disgracing the poor guy in the process, Thor stands zero chance of matching up against him.

A watcher who just stood there and didn't lift a finger to defend himself.

When I started reading that issue I was sure it was a joke.

janus77
stood there, danced a jigg... matters not. having Red knock one on its arse with one punch is a big indicator that we've left the land of Herald Tiers and entered new territory.

I don't technically have a problem with Hulk demonstrating that kind of strength, but they really did make it look too easy and ridiculous.

The Pict
Originally posted by janus77
stood there, danced a jigg... matters not. having Red knock one on its arse with one punch is a big indicator that we've left the land of Herald Tiers and entered new territory.

Not really,

if he'd won a fight against a Watcher it would be a different story. But he didn't, he just punched one a few times.

janus77
he had the watcher down with one punch, the watcher was clearly both scared and stunned. while Red was just having a laugh and really getting ready to go to work.

that said, those same powerful blows achieved little against Savage Hulk.

xmarksthespot
Watchers can casually rearrange spacetime if they're so inclined and have a form of omniscience able to do such things as perceive multiple realities... ergo stupid Loeb. PISS of enormous sucktitude, two S's for added stupidity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.