4 way Foursome Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Firestorm (merged)

vs.

Silver Surfer
Thor (Classic)
Black Bolt
Gladiator

vs.

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (classic)
Crazy Lightray
Orion ( Full Gear)

vs.

Firelord
Beta Ray Bill
Classic PG Drax
Sentry

NO BFR. BLOOD Lust.

Nestical
gotta choose team 2 myself ftw

Boy Blue
Team 1

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Nestical
gotta choose team 2 myself ftw

Juk3n
Team 2 - gut says 2.

fangirl101
I'm going with the God squad of Team 3. I'd say team one or two. but team 3 has no exploitable weaknesses. And they can go toe to toe with trans level and up characters at the drop of a dime.

carver9
Damn, this is a good fight.

1st place team
Silver surfer
Thor
Black bolt
Gladiator (Just to much raw power on this team).

2nd place team
Firelord
Beta ray bill
Classic pg Drax
Sentry

3rd place team
Superman
Wonderwoman
Hal Jordan
Firestorm

4th place team.
Black adam
Captain Marvel
Crazy Lightray
Orion

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm going with the God squad of Team 3. I'd say team one or two. but team 3 has no exploitable weaknesses. And they can go toe to toe with trans level and up characters at the drop of a dime.

My eyes are kinda on team 3 because that is a powerful team, the wink link is light ray. Each one of them could give anyone on either team a fight and can actually defeat that person.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
My eyes are kinda on team 3 because that is a powerful team, the wink link is light ray. Each one of them could give anyone on either team a fight and can actually defeat that person.

Crazy Lightray was strong enough to beat entire squads of God's, hurt highfather,and give takion a fight. He's easily as powerful as any herald as he can create super suns, is at least class 100, and has enough durability to be slammed thru moons by takion at 8 times faster than light speeds.

lannfear
team 2 ftw
big grin

Bouboumaster
I'll go with team 2, with team 3 as the runner up. Team 1 lost badly, Wonder Woman is a weaklink, as Superman (too many weaknesses)

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'll go with team 2, with team 3 as the runner up. Team 1 lost badly, Wonder Woman is a weaklink, as Superman (too many weaknesses)

Wonder Woman is Superior to Black Bolt. Can get some wings from Thor. She is Superior to Sentry. Superman Beats Thor, Gladiator and Black Bolt. Firestorm could trap Thor, Or create Gladiator's weakness. Especially if Hal jordan scans him with that ring. For if Superman's weaknesses would be known, then so would Gladiators. WW has a one hit weapon and is faster than many on the battle field.

Harbinger
Personally, I think Team 2 wins, with Team 1 as a runner up (as much of a runner up as a team can be in such a scenario, anyway).

carver9
Wonder Woman is Superior to Black Bolt. Can get some wings from Thor. She is Superior to Sentry. Superman Beats Thor, Gladiator and Black Bolt. Firestorm could trap Thor, Or create Gladiator's weakness. Especially if Hal jordan scans him with that ring. For if Superman's weaknesses would be known, then so would Gladiators. WW has a one hit weapon and is faster than many on the battle field.

Wonder woman aint beating no sentry or blackbolt. How about black bolt put a black hole on her chest and kill her all the while have his force field up. Its arguable if superman could beat thor and I think that gladiator>Superman and Thor since his power is based off of his confidence. He is already at superman level of power but his confindense amps his ability which would make him throw planet destroying punches. Silver surfer would rap firestorm up nice and clean, hell konvikt took firestorm out with a rock to the head. The only team that has a chance against team two is team 3.

ultimatethor
Team 2 wins. Then team 3.

janus77
Team 2 wins.

carnage52
lol at foursome.

fangirl101
Wonder woman aint beating no sentry or blackbolt. How about black bolt put a black hole on her chest and kill her all the while have his force field up. Its arguable if superman could beat thor and I think that gladiator>Superman and Thor since his power is based off of his confidence. He is already at superman level of power but his confindense amps his ability which would make him throw planet destroying punches. Silver surfer would rap firestorm up nice and clean, hell konvikt took firestorm out with a rock to the head. The only team that has a chance against team two is team 3.
Black bolt would put a whole thru wondy's chest how? Isn't she faster than he is? And stronger? And doesn't she have a shield that is superior to his? Superman can already shatter planets without even hitting them. just the force of his blows. Gladiator is NOT superman's superior in anyway. And Did you notice that this was firestorm merged? As in all of them into one being via the matrix. Plus YOu want to talk about how jason got taken out for a low showing? How about an armbar for the win against surfer.

carver9
Black bolt would put a whole thru wondy's chest how? Isn't she faster than he is? And stronger? And doesn't she have a shield that is superior to his? Superman can already shatter planets without even hitting them. just the force of his blows. Gladiator is NOT superman's superior in anyway. And Did oyu notice that this was firestorm merged? As in all of them into one being via the matrix. Plus YOu want to talk about how jason got taken out for a low showing? How about an armbar for the win against surfer.

I clearly said "black hole" you do know that black bolt can creat black holes right. I wonder how she would do against his yell, I think that she would get atomized. Show me superman destroying a planet, not him saying it, I want to see him doing it. Gladiator has on panel proof that he can move planets and destroy them. Gladiator also have on panel proof saying that he can amp his abilities due to his confidence. If you knew that character you would know this.

Silver surfer still rapes firestorm, no matter how you put it. Team 2 is just too damn powerful. Its bad to have surfer, thor, gladiator, AND, black bolt on the same team. Thor can take souls while surfer turns you into a baby and black bolt hit you with atomizing blast, while gladiator pounds away with planet destroy (actually happened on panel) strength.

fangirl101
I clearly said "black hole" you do know that black bolt can creat black holes right. I wonder how she would do against his yell, I think that she would get atomized. Show me superman destroying a planet, not him saying it, I want to see him doing it. Gladiator has on panel proof that he can move planets and destroy them. Gladiator also have on panel proof saying that he can amp his abilities due to his confidence. If you knew that character you would know this.

Silver surfer still rapes firestorm, no matter how you put it. Team 2 is just too damn powerful. Its bad to have surfer, thor, gladiator, AND, black bolt on the same team. Thor can take souls while surfer turns you into a baby and black bolt hit you with atomizing blast, while gladiator pounds away with planet destroy (actually happened on panel) strength.

Wondy has already been in a black hole. She's still here. I"m sure he might be able to create a black hole if he weren't tied up in a lasso before he could blink. And you think Wondy would get atomized against BB's scream? Nah. She's deflected far more power. Gladiator on panel broke apart a planet of unknown size and composition. And we don't know exactly how many blows it took. he was angry. The panel shows three. But we know that isn't the case as it's not written. Gladiator's abilities could be damnped too. One right hook from Superman or Wonder Woman can do that. Or what happens to glads if he puts his all into a punch to try and kill wondy and it's stopped in it's tracks by wondy's bracers or shield? Canon ball repeat anyone?

Silver surfer rapes firestorm? Goodness. Wonder how? He transmutes him? Nah. uses energy against him? Nah. They would likely stalemate. and while Thor can do many things with his hammer, Hal is going to sit around twittling his thumbs with that handy ring?

Faceman

Only nvr would now this. stick out tongue

D-Block
2 or 3

fangirl101
Originally posted by Faceman
Only nvr would now this. stick out tongue
I love your sig. That movie was simply fabulous. I sat there with my boyfriend and we sat there for like 5 minutes afterwards like it was sex for 2.5 hours.

Faceman
I love your sig. That movie was simply fabulous. I sat there with my boyfriend and we sat there for like 5 minutes afterwards like it was sex for 2.5 hours.

Too bad you have a boyfriend hun.

And yes the movie was incredible, to say the lest.

Starscream M
I love your sig. That movie was simply fabulous. I sat there with my boyfriend and we sat there for like 5 minutes afterwards like it was sex for 2.5 hours. you like wonder woman and you're gay....hmmmmmm sounds like a poster who used to post here wink

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
you like wonder woman and you're gay....hmmmmmm sounds like a poster who used to post here wink

Now how in the hell am I gay if I was with my Boyfreind? Wouldn't me being gay require me to be with a woman?

Starscream M
Now how in the hell am I gay if I was with my Boyfreind? Wouldn't me being gay require me to be with a woman? no, if you had a girlfriend, you'd be straight. guy + guy = gay.

fangirl101
no, if you had a girlfriend, you'd be straight. guy + guy = gay.

FanGIRL101.
Let is stay right there on the tip of your brain. Do not insult me anymore with gender bender statements.

carver9
Wondy has already been in a black hole. She's still here. I"m sure he might be able to create a black hole if he weren't tied up in a lasso before he could blink. And you think Wondy would get atomized against BB's scream? Nah. She's deflected far more power. Gladiator on panel broke apart a planet of unknown size and composition. And we don't know exactly how many blows it took. he was angry. The panel shows three. But we know that isn't the case as it's not written. Gladiator's abilities could be damnped too. One right hook from Superman or Wonder Woman can do that. Or what happens to glads if he puts his all into a punch to try and kill wondy and it's stopped in it's tracks by wondy's bracers or shield? Canon ball repeat anyone?

Silver surfer rapes firestorm? Goodness. Wonder how? He transmutes him? Nah. uses energy against him? Nah. They would likely stalemate. and while Thor can do many things with his hammer, Hal is going to sit around twittling his thumbs with that handy ring?

I wonder why when gladiator fought ego his confidence didnt deplinish. I wonder when gladiator fought silver surfer his confidence didnt get in the way. What about when he fought thor or supreme, someone who is >> wonder woman. You dont know anything about gladiator, the only reason his confidence went away with sam is because he knew that a weakling like sam shouldnt be able to take a punch that was about to send him to the sun.

If you were gladiator a person that lives to fight would you lose confindence if someone blocked your punch, I sure as hell wouldnt, I come across with another hook. His confidence isnt any different from me or yours.

Black bolt powers would rip through wonder woman and can you please post that scan of wonder woman and a black hold because from what I seen of superman, he almost got killed holding a black hold, Superman>Wonderwoman. It took 3 punches to destroy that planet and the thing that made the feat MORE impressive is that that same planet he destroyed had about 8 moons. That was a pretty big size planet and again he move planets whereas blue superman needed wonderwoman and martian manhunter help to move the earth. Damn I know they wish gladiator was there to aid them.

fangirl101
I wonder why when gladiator fought ego his confidence didnt deplinish. I wonder when gladiator fought silver surfer his confidence didnt get in the way. What about when he fought thor or supreme, someone who is >> wonder woman. You dont know anything about gladiator, the only reason his confidence went away with sam is because he knew that a weakling like sam shouldnt be able to take a punch that was about to send him to the sun.

If you were gladiator a person that lives to fight would you lose confindence if someone blocked your punch, I sure as hell wouldnt, I come across with another hook. His confidence isnt any different from me or yours.

Black bolt powers would rip through wonder woman and can you please post that scan of wonder woman and a black hold because from what I seen of superman, he almost got killed holding a black hold, Superman>Wonderwoman. It took 3 punches to destroy that planet and the thing that made the feat MORE impressive is that that same planet he destroyed had about 8 moons. That was a pretty big size planet and again he move planets whereas blue superman needed wonderwoman and martian manhunter help to move the earth. Damn I know they wish gladiator was there to aid them.

Your wanking of the marvel team is sick O ning. Really. IT wouldn't be just that she blocked his punch. But that his punch had NO EFFECT. or How about when he tries to repeat at light speed and she blocks them all? How would his confidence hold up then? Superman has held a black hole in his hand before. He also flew out of a double black hole. Try again.

darthgoober

Unless I'm mistaken both of those fights are from a non-canon source. Just pointing that out...

Badabing
mmm If CIS was off I would.....I don't know. Team 1 or 2. embarrasment

Starscream M
FanGIRL101.
Let is stay right there on the tip of your brain. Do not insult me anymore with gender bender statements. oh, whoops, didn't realize your moniker contains 'GIRL'...geez, what was I thinking, my apologies for thinking you were a guy (it's not like any guy would have have 'girl' or 'grl' in their monikers, only a girl would)

Badabing
Edit. dur

carver9
Your wanking of the marvel team is sick O ning. Really. IT wouldn't be just that she blocked his punch. But that his punch had NO EFFECT. or How about when he tries to repeat at light speed and she blocks them all? How would his confidence hold up then? Superman has held a black hole in his hand before. He also flew out of a double black hole. Try again.

Didnt I put in my post that superman held black holes but he almost died during the process.

Gladiator would wreck wonder woman. Hes faster (not enough to make a difference), stronger (by a large margin, very large margin), and more durable (flown through stars and remember his powers dont come from stars so thats a durability feat for him) and shes not that much of a better fighter then him since he was trained at birth and know every shiar martial arts. By the way, can you show me wonder woman blocking every attack from someone in gladiators caliber. I think that it would be a repeat of was gladiator did to hyperion (hyperion>wonderwoman), he break her da** neck.

carver9
Originally posted by darthgoober
Unless I'm mistaken both of those fights are from a non-canon source. Just pointing that out...

How is it noncannon? You could be right.

carver9
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/CapztehLumby/SheHulk70076.jpg

Hitman911
I love your sig. That movie was simply fabulous. I sat there with my boyfriend and we sat there for like 5 minutes afterwards like it was sex for 2.5 hours. 2.5 hours huh? Noone's ever lasted with me that long lol! Well anyways you make a statement earlier the WW was the fastest on this battlefield, I beg to differ. I'd say that Glads is WW equal in EVERY way. A non-jobbing Surfer assult would prove fatal to her.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
Are you looking to get temp banned? Please stop with your accusations, spam, trolling, etc. Thanks. did you warn faceman for his post on top of this page? or does a smiley make it not spam or trolling?

fangirl101
Didnt I put in my post that superman held black holes but he almost died during the process.

Gladiator would wreck wonder woman. Hes faster (not enough to make a difference), stronger (by a large margin, very large margin), and more durable (flown through stars and remember his powers dont come from stars so thats a durability feat for him) and shes not that much of a better fighter then him since he was trained at birth and know every shiar martial arts. By the way, can you show me wonder woman blocking every attack from someone in gladiators caliber. I think that it would be a repeat of was gladiator did to hyperion (hyperion>wonderwoman), he break her da** neck.

Wondy's blocked multiple light speed attacks from greater than gladiator. He isn't breaking her neck. And you think he's far stronger than she? Konvict probably would disagree.

Hitman911

Gladiator would wreck wonder woman. Hes faster (not enough to make a difference), stronger (by a large margin, very large margin), and more durable (flown through stars and remember his powers dont come from stars so thats a durability feat for him) and shes not that much of a better fighter then him since he was trained at birth and know every shiar martial arts. By the way, can you show me wonder woman blocking every attack from someone in gladiators caliber. I think that it would be a repeat of was gladiator did to hyperion (hyperion>wonderwoman), he break her da** neck. OOOOOOOONNNNNNNN the other hand she did handle a bloodlusted Superman quite well and she was holding back.... embarrasment I'm just saying while she's not uber, nobody in this fight is "wrecking" her.

carver9
Originally posted by Hitman911
2.5 hours huh? Noone's ever lasted with me that long lol! Well anyways you make a statement earlier the WW was the fastest on this battlefield, I beg to differ. I'd say that Glads is WW equal in EVERY way. A non-jobbing Surfer assult would prove fatal to her.

I think hes her superior.

carver9
OOOOOOOONNNNNNNN the other hand she did handle a bloodlusted Superman quite well and she was holding back.... embarrasment I'm just saying while she's not uber, nobody in this fight is "wrecking" her.

I agree, I just said wrecking because fan girl is so da** stubborn ( I still want your phone number though so that I can call you one day wink )

Wonder woman would give him a fight, hell she'll give any top tier a fight but beating him, naah. Gladiator have abilities that superman dont have, hes a warrior trained from birth and he can amp his already powerful abilities. Wonderwoman dont do good against beings that have enough strength to move planets, just ask prime.

Hitman911
I think hes her superior. He may be, physically but mentally he has some issues. She would never lose focus/confidence because she is a "true" warrior. She'll fight till the end. If he underestimates her, he would get trashed. This is also assuming she has none of her goodies(other weapons) with her.

ultimatethor

Team 2 wins this clearly. There biggest competition is team three. Supermans team really has no chance especially against team one.Two reasons and those are superman and wonderwoman. Surfer could undoubtedly take superman out immediately via K nite bombardment.
Advantage team 2. Gladiator while not equal to superman IMO is on his level and can definitely hang with wonderwoman if not overcome her. Your explanation of the gladiator feat is faulty. So just because it was not written as three punches we are to disbelieve what is clearly shown on panel? confused No way. By this time, Surfer will be taking on Firestorm. Now SS and firestorm are on par when it comes to matter manip but SS has a whole lot more than that to bring to the table. He has the overwhelming speed, strength and durability advantage. He wins that fight. Thor mean while will be taking on Hal jordan. Howver Blackbolt wont have an opponenet thanks to supes early elimination and will go help gladiator and both of them will easily dispose of wondy.

With that it becomes 4 on two and then its game over.

fangirl101
I agree, I just said wrecking because fan girl is so da** stubborn ( I still want your phone number though so that I can call you one day wink )

Wonder woman would give him a fight, hell she'll give any top tier a fight but beating him, naah. Gladiator have abilities that superman dont have, hes a warrior trained from birth and he can amp his already powerful abilities. Wonderwoman dont do good against beings that have enough strength to move planets, just ask prime.

You honestly think Gladiator is in the same ball park as prime don't you. Goodness.

Soljer
Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

Hitman911
I wanna nominate my team!!!

Stardust
Hyperstorm
Sinestro
Genis-Vell

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Team 2 wins this clearly. There biggest competition is team three. Supermans team really has no chance especially against team one.Two reasons and those are superman and wonderwoman. Surfer could undoubtedly take superman out immediately via K nite bombardment.
Advantage team 2. Gladiator while not equal to superman IMO is on his level and can definitely hang with wonderwoman if not overcome her. Your explanation of the gladiator feat is faulty. So just because it was not written as three punches we are to disbelieve what is clearly shown on panel? confused No way. By this time, Surfer will be taking on Firestorm. Now SS and firestorm are on par when it comes to matter manip but SS has a whole lot more than that to bring to the table. He has the overwhelming speed, strength and durability advantage. He wins that fight. Thor mean while will be taking on Hal jordan. Howver Blackbolt wont have an opponenet thanks to supes early elimination and will go help gladiator and both of them will easily dispose of wondy.

With that it becomes 4 on two and then its game over.

Gladiator would be taken out just as fast when Firestorm uses zeta radiation to seperate his head from his body. Or Uses his weakness against him as fast as surfer uses superman's against him. Now Wondy Beat BB. No doubt. And Surfer may have superior strength to firestorm. But what does that mean when you can't touch the person you are attacking.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Soljer
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved... 4 per team is manageable, but with 4 teams it's kinda pushing the boundaries, but I think it's still pretty reasonable

fangirl101
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often disappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...
It's a good thread. Woman wars was around a long time. It's where I got the idea from.

Soljer
It's a good thread. Woman wars was around a long time. It's where I got the idea from.

I wasn't suggesting this get closed or anything. Just saying that it's hard to pick a winner. Too many possibilities.

carver9
You honestly think Gladiator is in the same ball park as prime don't you. Goodness.

Trust me I would never think that but prime has been the only being in dc that I have witnessed moving a planet through nothing but physical strength, thats why I brought him up.

Hitman911
How many beings in this fight have cosmic awareness?

fangirl101
I wasn't suggesting this get closed or anything. Just saying that it's hard to pick a winner. Too many possibilities.

I pick the God squad. They are the only team with no glaring weaknesses and everyone has uber durability and are pretty versatile.

Starscream M
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Firestorm (merged)

vs.

Silver Surfer
Thor (Classic)
Black Bolt
Gladiator

vs.

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (classic)
Crazy Lightray
Orion ( Full Gear)

vs.

Firelord
Beta Ray Bill
Classic PG Drax
Sentry

NO BFR. BLOOD Lust.

I think it's clear team 4 def loses. BRB is Thor without godblast, Firelord is one of the weaker heralds, Drax is too one dimensional, and Sentry is too new, and not enough showings, and inconsistent (although that is applicable to all characters)

Team 3 is pretty tough, with the two gods, but Im not familiar with lightray or orion.

Team 2 has 2 of the most powerful and versatile guys in Surfer and Thor, but I feel blackbolt and gladiator drag the team down.

Team 1 is the winner in my opinion, Superman is the best all around powerhouse, Wonder Woman can deal with magic, Hal is second to none in the energy versatility department, and Firestorm is the xfactor that pushes this team over the edge. So I like team 1 for the win!

ultimatethor
Gladiator would be taken out just as fast when Firestorm uses zeta radiation to seperate his head from his body. Or Uses his weakness against him as fast as surfer uses superman's against him. Now Wondy Beat BB. No doubt. And Surfer may have superior strength to firestorm. But what does that mean when you can't touch the person you are attacking.

How is Firestorm going to find out Gladiators weakness?

carver9

I agree with firestorm unless glads do something like this.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7296/hyperspeed11mv.jpg

Can firestorm react that fast.

Hitman911
How many beings in this fight have cosmic awareness?

OneDumbG0
Gladiator would be taken out just as fast when Firestorm uses zeta radiation to seperate his head from his body. Or Uses his weakness against him as fast as surfer uses superman's against him. Now Wondy Beat BB. No doubt. And Surfer may have superior strength to firestorm. But what does that mean when you can't touch the person you are attacking. I was under the impression that Zeta beam technology was highly guarded. And that Firestorm would not be able to synthesize it. I also do not believe that Gladiator's weakness to specific radiation would be known to anyone but Silver Surfer. I've never seen Hal or Firestorm stop in the middle of battle and scan their opponents and ask, "Hmm. Does this guy happen to be weak to a specific type of energy? Let me see..." Personally, I don't even know how Silver Surfer found out. His Cosmic Awareness that damn good?

Wonderwoman is underrated. Team 1's teamwork is underrated. Black Bolt, Lightray, Orion, Sentry and classic Drax are underrated. Classic Drax w/ Power Gem pretty much stalemated Warrior Madness Thor in 'Infinity Crusade.' Being dumb didn't stop him from kicking ass.

horrorwolf
Team 2.

Surfer puts these guys over the edge....otherwise 3 runs with this contest.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I was under the impression that Zeta beam technology was highly guarded. And that Firestorm would not be able to synthesize it. I also do not believe that Gladiator's weakness to specific radiation would be known to anyone but Silver Surfer. I've never seen Hal or Firestorm stop in the middle of battle and scan their opponents and ask, "Hmm. Does this guy happen to be weak to a specific type of energy? Let me see..." Personally, I don't even know how Silver Surfer found out. His Cosmic Awareness that damn good?

Wonderwoman is underrated. Team 1's teamwork is underrated. Black Bolt, Lightray, Orion, Sentry and classic Drax are underrated. Classic Drax w/ Power Gem pretty much stalemated Warrior Madness Thor in 'Infinity Crusade.' Being dumb didn't stop him from kicking ass.

I agree so much with this post that I cant believe it. If anything drax is the most powerful on the field and the strongest.

tdawg14
Team 2. SS and Thor are a tough team to beat. Add in Black Bolt and Glads(who is underrated) and you have the winners

carver9
Originally posted by tdawg14
Team 2. SS and Thor are a tough team to beat. Add in Black Bolt and Glads(who is underrated) and you have the winners

I totally agree

A guy that can destroy a planet with his fist, move planets with his hands, swim in stars, get hit with a blast that was stated could destroy a solar system and fly out of it like he wasnt even touched, pick up the baxter building like its a piece of candy, fly 100 times the speed of light in a short distance, he is totally underrated. He is basically pulling precrisis superman feats.

This is how a lot of people should be towards gladiator when approaching him.

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/7044/ig2228jp.jpg

Starscream M
I totally agree

A guy that can destroy a planet with his fist, move planets with his hands, swim in stars, get hit with a blast that was stated could destroy a solar system and fly out of it like he wasnt even touched, pick up the baxter building like its a piece of candy, fly 100 times the speed of light in a short distance, he is totally underrated. He is basically pulling precrisis superman feats.

This is how a lot of people should be towards gladiator when approaching him.

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/7044/ig2228jp.jpg you're making gladiator sound a lot more powerful than he really is

a lot of what you listed was hyperbole

carver9
you're making gladiator sound a lot more powerful than he really is

a lot of what you listed was hyperbole

What did I say that was hyperbole.

Starscream M
What did I say that was hyperbole. destroying planets with his fist, moving planets, surviving solar system level blasts...

I just don't think that is representative of Gladiator's true power level

btw, would you happen to be able to find scans of those feats?

carver9
destroying planets with his fist, moving planets, surviving solar system level blasts...

I just don't think that is representative of Gladiator's true power level

btw, would you happen to be able to find scans of those feats?

I can tell that you dont know much about gladiator, everything that I have said happened in a book. During his first confrontation with the fantastic four he survived a blast that was stated as having enough power to destroy a solar system, the blast was contained. The blast was so powerful that it created a star. Moving planets, he moved a planet during the time he heard galactus trillions of miles away and I put up a scan of the narrator even saying that he moved planets.

Destroying planets, he has done that also. He three shotted a planet that had 8 moons. He flew 100 times the speed of light and was stated by nova as being the strongest being in the universe.

Starscream M
I can tell that you dont know much about gladiator, everything that I have said happened in a book. During his first confrontation with the fantastic four he survived a blast that was stated as having enough power to destroy a solar system, the blast was contained. The blast was so powerful that it created a star. Moving planets, he moved a planet during the time he heard galactus trillions of miles away and I put up a scan of the narrator even saying that he moved planets.

Destroying planets, he has done that also. He three shotted a planet that had 8 moons. He flew 100 times the speed of light and was stated by nova as being the strongest being in the universe. I'm not saying you made those feats up...I'm just saying those feats don't seem representative of Gladiator's real power. They seem to be high level outliers.

carver9
I'm not saying you made those feats up...I'm just saying those feats don't seem representative of Gladiator's real power. They seem to be high level outliers.

If he did those feats how are they high level outliers. Gladiator has the ability to amp his already thor level strength.

And surfer admits that they are evenly matched and gladiator is pumping out cosmic energy while fighting surfer. So hes more then just a superman.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2195/gladiatorvssilversurfer029iz.jpg

Starscream M
If he did those feats how are they high level outliers. Gladiator has the ability to amp his already thor level strength.

And surfer admits that they are evenly matched and gladiator is pumping out cosmic energy while fighting surfer. So hes more then just a superman.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2195/gladiatorvssilversurfer029iz.jpg do you realize the power required to move planets? If Gladiator could move planets....then he should be able to lift mountains with his pinky

Badabing
Guys, I saw a few references to supposed posters being socks. Let's try to keep that out of the threads. Thanks. durfist

carver9
do you realize the power required to move planets? If Gladiator could move planets....then he should be able to lift mountains with his pinky

Well he must could move moutains with his pinky since he has moved planets before.

Talk to marvel about it.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll222/CapztehLumby/SheHulk70076.jpg

carver9
Guys, I saw a few references to supposed posters being socks. Let's try to keep that out of the threads. Thanks. durfist

I always see the word sock but I dont know what it mean.

Raoul
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Firestorm (merged)

vs.

Silver Surfer
Thor (Classic)
Black Bolt
Gladiator

vs.

Black Adam
Captain Marvel (classic)
Crazy Lightray
Orion ( Full Gear)

vs.

Firelord
Beta Ray Bill
Classic PG Drax
Sentry

NO BFR. BLOOD Lust.

Originally posted by Boy Blue
Team 1

Badabing
I always see the word sock but I dont know what it mean. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

grimify
I'm thinking....

1st Team 3
2nd Team 2
3rd Team 1
4th Team 4

psycho gundam
blackbolt lets off the biggest scream of his life, then the rest of team 2 finishes off whatever possibly can survive that. anyway, surfer alone when mad is too much for a lot of these guys.

carver9
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

sweatdrop

HMMM, I dont understand, I have been a member almost ever since this forum has been created so why have I been called a sock in the past?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by psycho gundam
blackbolt lets off the biggest scream of his life, then the rest of team 2 finishes off whatever possibly can survive that. anyway, surfer alone when mad is too much for a lot of these guys.

Blacbolts scream would likely destroy almost anyone in the field but im not sure if its a tactic that is useable due to the CIS rule( I may be wrong). IT would be highly out of character for BB to scream especially when we actually have not seen him "scream"in the comics.

Indestructible
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.