Juggernaut Vs. Klaw, Baron Zemo, Modok, and The Mandarin w/Ultimo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Everyone's favorite unstoppable jerk versus four underused villains and one of the villains robotic slave. Fight takes place in the Gobi Desert. Discuss.

fangirl101
They would figure out a way to put Juggs down, or bfr him.

occultdestroyer
SPITE.

The Mandarin is enough to take down Juggs

Nestical
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SPITE.

The Mandarin is enough to take down Juggs

how so?

golem370
Klaws sound manipulation would be useful

illadelph12
Hmm...

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

illadelph12
Bump

Galan007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SPITE.

The Mandarin is enough to take down Juggs with his helmet intact? nope. but as mentioned above, if the team was able to find a way to remove juggy's helmet - klaw might be able to put him down.

VanMae
Zap! The helmet is air.
Zap! Juggernaut is Mandarin's mind-controlled slave.
The others watch.

Galan007
surely if it were that easy, mandarin would've used such tactics against other characters he's faced over the years. *cough*ironman*cough*

lft4ded
Is Klaw more experienced with sound than Banshee? I'm not sure how many times they've been in a fight - Generation X comes to mind - but surely he would've hit upon that tactic?

Mindset
Originally posted by lft4ded
Is Klaw more experienced with sound than Banshee? I'm not sure how many times they've been in a fight - Generation X comes to mind - but surely he would've hit upon that tactic?
Klaw IS sound, so I'd assume so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.