Bruce Wyane vs Tony Stark home alone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Thier butlers have decided to quit and they have to do everthing around thier house them selfs.

Who does the better job for a month?

janus77
Bruce, Tony just decides to go back to bed and order takeaway supermodels with a shot of tequila smile

golem370
I sure their homes have that self-cleaning ability.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
I sure their homes have that self-cleaning ability.

Nope those lazy billionares have to do stuff them selfs.

llagrok
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nope those lazy billionares have to do stuff them selfs.

Yeah, screw crime.

BradBalboa
hehe this is deffinately...different !!
well i would say Bruce is more used to doign things himself so he takes this

carnage52
tony sits on the bed eating pizza and banging cheerleaders while bruce talks robin into doing all the house work.

Nemesis X
I remember in some Iron Man comics that Tony makes a crap load of robots that do whatever he says. He can easily make a butler-bot. Although Bruce can also make a crap load of things but not robots, just gadgets and vehicles to catch bad guys. Tony wins.

carnage52
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I remember in some Iron Man comics that Tony makes a crap load of robots that do whatever he says. He can easily make a butler-bot. Although Bruce can also make a crap load of things but not robots, just gadgets and vehicles to catch bad guys. Tony wins. batman can make robots n00b.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carnage52
batman can make robots n00b.

As good as Tony could do?

Endrict Nuul
They can't make stuff to help them.....

They have to do everything them selfs.

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77
Bruce, Tony just decides to go back to bed and order takeaway supermodels with a shot of tequila smile that sounds like Tony wins

Bouboumaster
Tony call three of his ex and order them to do all the work. After that, he bang them ftw.

Indestructible
tony sits on the bed eating pizza and banging cheerleaders while bruce talks robin into doing all the house work.
I agree Robin, Nightwing, Azreal, Batgirl, and Huntress would clean his house for him

BruceSkywalker
Neither win, they keep their homes pigstys and use their houses elsewhere to take the ladies to.

carnage52
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
As good as Tony could do? yep.

DeathKap
Pretty much.

redhotrash
Bruce wins easy. He is a lot more disciplined than Tony. I think he more or less keeps Alfred around for the company rather than for any butler work he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.