Avengers, Vs. JLA, Vs. Wild Cats, Vs. Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Luke Cage
Spider Woman
Ares
Spiderman

vs.

Black Canary
Black Lightning
HawkMan
Red Tornado

vs.

Zealot
Spartan
Warblade
Maul

vs.

Storm
Colossus
Beast
Wolverine

golem370
Maul goes nuts and kills all including his teammate's

carver9
The xmen.

Raoul
Originally posted by fangirl101
Luke Cage
Spider Woman
Ares
Spiderman

vs.

Black Canary
Black Lightning
HawkMan
Red Tornado

vs.

Zealot
Spartan
Warblade
Maul

vs.

Storm
Colossus
Beast
Wolverine

comes down to wildcats v jla, imo...

Boy Blue
Current Spartan would stomp...

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
comes down to wildcats v jla, imo...

Storm can take out everyone on that team quite easily.
Noone on that team can take out colossus besides red tornadoe and beast has the combination of agility, speed, healing factor, super strength, acute senses and razor sharp claws. He can basically dodge everything that the team throw at him and give the final blow. Wolverine is the secret ingredient. Can take everything and has some of the most dangerous weapons on the battle field.

Classic red tornado would be a totally different story since it was stated that he was the most powerful being on the planet during the precrisis era. I havent seen anything recent of him to make me think that he could take out storm.

golem370
I would say Maul would beat Colossus

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
Storm can take out everyone on that team quite easily.
Noone on that team can take out colossus besides red tornadoe and beast has the combination of agility, speed, healing factor, super strength, acute senses and razor sharp claws. He can basically dodge everything that the team throw at him and give the final blow. Wolverine is the secret ingredient. Can take everything and has some of the most dangerous weapons on the battle field.

Classic red tornado would be a totally different story since it was stated that he was the most powerful being on the planet during the precrisis era. I havent seen anything recent of him to make me think that he could take out storm.

current red tornado can rip class 100's in half. storm isn't taking him at all, imo...

beast isnt going to dodge a wind vortex, neither is colossus nor logan... imo colossus is the only one who might last, but then what? the other teams all have people capable of taking down petey...

Endrict Nuul
Yeah, Maul would beat Colossus.

Endrict Nuul
Could a lighting strike mess RT up?

Raoul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Could a lighting strike mess RT up?

it would take a few, but yes, eventually it would start to wear on his body...

Metalmanx
current red tornado can rip class 100's in half. storm isn't taking him at all, imo...

beast isnt going to dodge a wind vortex, neither is colossus nor logan... imo colossus is the only one who might last, but then what? the other teams all have people capable of taking down petey...

What other opponents can take down Piotr? I'm not attacking you, just curious, since I can't imagine anyone being able to do any real lasting damage to him. Well, I take that back. Ares is probably the only one able to.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What other opponents can take down Piotr? I'm not attacking you, just curious, since I can't imagine anyone being able to do any real lasting damage to him. Well, I take that back. Ares is probably the only one able to.

Black Canary, Black Lightning, Maul, Spartan can all Take down Peter. Some faster than others. And he can certainly take them all as well. But he isn't invincible to anyone on the field.

Boy Blue
What other opponents can take down Piotr? I'm not attacking you, just curious, since I can't imagine anyone being able to do any real lasting damage to him. Well, I take that back. Ares is probably the only one able to. Spartan, who can also simply BFR all the other opponents in the match or beat them down h2h.

Endrict Nuul

Spartan 3.0 could do it with ease...

He's almost Majetic's level and could teleport bfr them all ftw.

Raoul
Black Canary, Black Lightning, Maul, Spartan can all Take down Peter. Some faster than others. And he can certainly take them all as well. But he isn't invincible to anyone on the field.

i'd like to see lightning give it a try... he'd fail.

carver9

I agree with red tornado, he is there only hope but I think that a well placed lightning bolt could take him out. If that dont work then the jla have it in the bag.

I agree also, beast wont dodge a wind vortex thats why I said that storm would have to take out red tornado because if she doesnt then the jla does win.

Raoul
I agree with red tornado, he is there only hope but I think that a well placed lightning bolt could take him out. If that dont work then the jla have it in the bag.

I agree also, beast wont dodge a wind vortex thats why I said that storm would have to take out red tornado because if she doesnt then the jla does win.

one lightning bolt wont be enough, imo...

Endrict Nuul

Yeah, he gets stomped pretty bad.

carver9

I dont even think black canary would have a impact on colossus and lets not forget that colossus is fast as hell. Hes not just a mere brute the guy reflexes is maxed to super human level so Im most definite that he could jump out of the way from black canary scream. Wolverine said that colossus moves as fast as lightning and thats a compliment when someone like wolverine calling you fast.

carver9
one lightning bolt wont be enough, imo...

Naah, not one but at least 5 well place bolts but one bolt will have him disoriented.

Raoul
Yeah, he gets stomped pretty bad.

a big silvery white guy smashing black lightning? mcduffie's head would explode...

I dont even think black canary would have a impact on colossus and lets not forget that colossus is fast as hell. Hes not just a mere brute the guy reflexes is maxed to super human level so Im most definite that he could jump out of the way from black canary scream. Wolverine said that colossus moves as fast as lightning and thats a compliment when someone like wolverine calling you fast.

i agree that colossus is fast, hell, its part of his powers that he becomes quicker and more agile...

Naah, not one but at least 5 well place bolts but one bolt will have him disoriented.

i disagree, tbh... he has a fair few durability feats, and the android body is incredibly advanced... i don't see her being able to concentrate to hit him when he's piling on winds that even she would have trouble maintaining...

fangirl101

He certainly had no trouble hurting Power girl from tangent. Ten to one says she' would beat the crap out of colossus.

Raoul
He certainly had no trouble hurting Power girl from tangent. Ten to one says she' would beat the crap out of colossus.

colossus conducts electricity.

Boy Blue
He certainly had no trouble hurting Power girl from tangent. Ten to one says she' would beat the crap out of colossus. Pretty sure Colossus is completely immune to electricity in armored form.

I don't see a sonic attack working too well either.

fangirl101
colossus conducts electricity.

But Black lightning Does more than Shoot bolts of electricity. He can concentrate his electricty into solid objects. You know that is a recurring theme in DC. everyone can do it. LOL.

Raoul
But Black lightning Does more than Shoot bolts of electricity. He can concentrate his electricty into solid objects. You know that is a recurring theme in DC. everyone can do it. LOL.

he also said solids are pretty difficult, too...

fangirl101
he also said solids are pretty difficult, too...

This is true. I just said he had the ability to take Colossus down. And the reverse. Not that it would matter. Hawkman would knock the holy hell out of Colossus long before black Lightning gets to him.

Boy Blue
I don't see Hawkman beating Colossus.

He can probably get a solid smack in first, but as soon as Pete lands a decent punch or grab, he can follow up and end the battle.

Metalmanx

I don't see how Black Canary or Black Lightning could do it. BL would be pretty useless, as Piotr is immune to electricity.

I'll admit I don't know the Wildcats that well, but how could Maul do it? It sounds like he can get superhumanly strong (how strong, by the way?) but he loses intelligence, something that Piotr has in spades for being a melee fighter.

How's Maul's durability though?

And I didn't realize that Spartan was on Majestic's level or that he could teleport opponents.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Boy Blue

He can probably get a solid smack in first, but as soon as Pete lands a decent punch or grab, he can follow up and end the battle.

Agreed. I'm not seeing Hawkman pull off any sort of victory against Piotr.

fangirl101

Hawkman is class 100. Plus he's got the mace and flight.

Raoul
Pretty sure Colossus is completely immune to electricity in armored form.

I don't see a sonic attack working too well either.

for me, colossus really only has two real weakness, someone stronger, and telepathy (which is just dumb, imo, given his powerset)

This is true. I just said he had the ability to take Colossus down. And the reverse. Not that it would matter. Hawkman would knock the holy hell out of Colossus long before black Lightning gets to him.

i just don't see lightning taking him down... hawkman on the other hand... hmm

Boy Blue
Hawkman is class 100. Plus he's got the mace and flight. No he's not.

And Colossus has enough speed and durability to catch Hawkman even if he's smacked once or twice first.

Endrict Nuul
Hawkman is class 100. Plus he's got the mace and flight.

Ah, no....

fangirl101
No he's not.

And Colossus has enough speed and durability to catch Hawkman even if he's smacked once or twice first.
Yes the hell he is. How does he freaking land a 747? Or have enough strength to smack superman with the claw of horus? And let's not forget that class 100 in DC is shit. Most of the uber people there are like class 60 trillion.

xmarksthespot
Yes the hell he is. How does he freaking land a 747? Or have enough strength to smack superman with the claw of horus? And let's not forget that class 100 in DC is shit. Most of the uber people there are like class 60 trillion. 747? As in Boeing 747? Something like this:
http://plane-truth.com/images/First%20Boeing%20747.jpg
Or this:
http://lambcutlet.org/albums/Singapore_to_Hong_Kong/Singapore_Airlines_Boeing_747-412_flight_SQ866_parked_at_Gate_E22.sized.jpg

Endrict Nuul
Yes the hell he is. How does he freaking land a 747? Or have enough strength to smack superman with the claw of horus? And let's not forget that class 100 in DC is shit. Most of the uber people there are like class 60 trillion.

Scans please......

Boy Blue
Yes the hell he is. How does he freaking land a 747? Or have enough strength to smack superman with the claw of horus? And let's not forget that class 100 in DC is shit. Most of the uber people there are like class 60 trillion. This is a Boeing 747...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3c/Virgin_atlantic_b747-400_g-vbig_arp.jpg/800px-Virgin_atlantic_b747-400_g-vbig_arp.jpg

This is what Hawkman landed.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DCComics-Hawkman2002001-04.jpg

Lolz?

That's not a Cl.100 feat, that's not all his own strength (because a lot of it is wing strength), and that's one of the best strength feats that Hawkman has.

Hawkman struggled to catch/redirect the motion of a car that Grundy threw.

Your average car weighs just over 1 ton, maybe 2.

xmarksthespot
Scans please...... Maybe it's this:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DCComics-Hawkman2002001-04.jpg

They must build 747's differently there...

Boy Blue
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Maybe it's this:

See: Smurph's post.

stick out tongue

Boy Blue
Bumpage:

This is a Boeing 747...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3c/Virgin_atlantic_b747-400_g-vbig_arp.jpg/800px-Virgin_atlantic_b747-400_g-vbig_arp.jpg

This is what Hawkman landed.

Lolz?

That's not a Cl.100 feat, that's not all his own strength (because a lot of it is wing strength), and that's one of the best strength feats that Hawkman has.

Hawkman struggled to catch/redirect the motion of a car that Grundy threw.

Your average car weighs just over 1 ton, maybe 2.

Endrict Nuul
Maybe it's this:

Or Fangirl doesn't know planes worth shit or she/he is full of BS as usual.

xmarksthespot
See: Smurph's post.

stick out tongue I know... I was sacrificing expediency for dramatics... I was gonna post a bunch more 747 pics... sad

I want a plane.

fangirl101
Or Fangirl doesn't know planes worth shit or she/he is full of BS as usual.

Or your an ass. Since BA>>>>>>>>Colossus and Hawkman lasted more than one second against that lunatic, I'd say he's more than a match for Colossus. pardon me if I remember him landing a bigger plane. I thought he landed a bigger plane with hawkgirl once.

carver9
Maybe it's this:

laughing

Hawkman aint doing sh** to colossus and thats being serious. Colossus would one shot him and by the way, colossus lifts weigh more then 100 tons, he has feats to prove it.

Boy Blue
Or your an ass. Since BA>>>>>>>>Colossus and Hawkman lasted more than one second against that lunatic, I'd say he's more than a match for Colossus. pardon me if I remember him landing a bigger plane. I thought he landed a bigger plane with hawkgirl once. You think Colossus wouldn't last more than a second against Black Adam, if the fight was in the exact same situation, in comics?

And lets not use ABC logic anyways...

Hawkman being a Cl. 100 is laughable... as is the whole Hawkman >>> Colossus argument.

Endrict Nuul
Colossus is around 150 tons>>>>Charter Ain't touching that.

carver9
Or your an ass. Since BA>>>>>>>>Colossus and Hawkman lasted more than one second against that lunatic, I'd say he's more than a match for Colossus. pardon me if I remember him landing a bigger plane. I thought he landed a bigger plane with hawkgirl once.

I think that colossus would last FAR longer against black adam then hawk man would. I have yet to see anything beyond wwh strength hurt him physically and even then there wasnt any damage towards his body. Colossus is as durable as you can get but if someone stronger gives a well placed blow to the head then hes basically knocked out for some strange reason.

The guy jump from cloud heights and hit the ground for fun, how in the hell does he get taken out so easily by a blow to the head. Well he has stood up to juggernaut, gladiator, Wwh, Thor, etc... Im pretty sure he could stand up to black adam also for a couple of minutes. He might get thrashed but he'll last longer then hawk man. Also, colossus strength>>>>>>>>hawkman, colossus durability>>>>>>>hawkman, colossus speed>>>hawkman, colossus fighting ability>hawkman, and thats being generous.

fangirl101
You think Colossus wouldn't last more than a second against Black Adam, if the fight was in the exact same situation, in comics?

Hawkman being a Cl. 100 is laughable... as is the whole Hawkman >>> Colossus argument.

You should probably read the thread. You have dirt in your eye. As I never said Hawkman>>> Colossus. Next time don't post if you can't understand what was written.

fangirl101
You think Colossus wouldn't last more than a second against Black Adam, if the fight was in the exact same situation, in comics?

Class 100 is basically aquaman level in DC. It may be something in marvel. It's a low run at DC.

Endrict Nuul
Colossus took a few shots from WWH and gained his repect, Charter would get one shotted by WWH.

fangirl101
I think that colossus would last FAR longer against black adam then hawk man would. I have yet to see anything beyond wwh strength hurt him physically and even then there wasnt any damage towards his body. Colossus is as durable as you can get but if someone stronger gives a well placed blow to the head then hes basically knocked out for some strange reason.

The guy jump from cloud heights and hit the ground for fun, how in the hell does he get taken out so easily by a blow to the head. Well he has stood up to juggernaut, gladiator, Wwh, Thor, etc... Im pretty sure he could stand up to black adam also for a couple of minutes. He might get thrashed but he'll last longer then hawk man. Also, colossus strength>>>>>>>>hawkman, colossus durability>>>>>>>hawkman, colossus speed>>>hawkman, colossus fighting ability>hawkman, and thats being generous.

You just said that Colossus can fight better than hawkman. What the HELL? He may be more durable. He may even be stronger. Faster? Not likely. And Hawkman has nth metal mace to even things out.

fangirl101
Colossus took a few shots from WWH and gained his repect, Charter would get one shotted by WWH.

And WWH is better than BA? Or Superman?

Metalmanx

I agree with everything EXCEPT for the the "Colossus fighting ability>Hawkman". The one advantage Hawkman has here (aside from flight) is vastly superior fighting ability.

But, it's pointless anyway, as Colossus would still wreck him pretty easily.

Endrict Nuul
Charter fights better than Colossus, yes.

Raoul

thx a f*cking lot...

fangirl101
I agree with everything EXCEPT for the the "Colossus fighting ability>Hawkman". The one advantage Hawkman has here (aside from flight) is vastly superior fighting ability.

But, it's pointless anyway, as Colossus would still wreck him pretty easily.

In Virtue and Vice, Hawkman's attack did more damage than the combined assualt of Superman, CM, and WW. I'd say his Mace and his own strength are nothing to be laughed at.

fangirl101
thx a f*cking lot...

A bit confused. confused

Boy Blue
You should probably read the thread. You have dirt in your eye. As I never said Hawkman>>> Colossus. Next time don't post if you can't understand what was written. Here's what you posted:

Hawkman would knock the holy hell out of Colossus long before black Lightning gets to him.

Hawkman is class 100.

Neither of which you have yet to prove.

Because you can't prove them.

So you're resorting to ABC logic and insults to try and weasel out of what was obviously an inane assumption, because you're biased beyond belief.

Do you even know how much 100 tons is?

Metalmanx
In Virtue and Vice, Hawkman's attack did more damage than the combined assualt of Superman, CM, and WW. I'd say his Mace and his own strength are nothing to be laughed at.

Never said they were laughable. I respect Hawkman a lot. I just don't think he brings the right things to the table here.

Endrict Nuul
Here's what you posted:

So you're resorting to ABC logic and insults to try and weasel out of what was obviously an inane assumption, because you're biased beyond belief.

thumb up

Either back this up or Fangirl is full of BS.

Raoul
A bit confused. confused

i was actually beginning to like this thread...

don't turn it into a 'is hulk stronger than BA/Superman' argument...

fangirl101
Here's what you posted:

Class 100 is nothing more than aquaman can handle. Hawkman and Aquaman have comparable strength. And Colossus is durable. But he can still be knocked out by a nice nth metal hit to the dome. And I didn't insult. You misquoted me and I corrected you.

fangirl101
i was actually beginning to like this thread...

don't turn it into a 'is hulk stronger than BA/Superman' argument...

Ah Ok. I kinda think they are all somewhere around the same level myslef. Which is why I think that Colossus taking shots from Hulk wouldn't be any more impressive than Hawk taking one from either of those guys.

Endrict Nuul
Class 100 is nothing more than aquaman can handle. Hawkman and Aquaman have comparable strength. And Colossus is durable. But he can still be knocked out by a nice nth metal hit to the dome. And I didn't insult. You misquoted me and I corrected you.

Still abc logic...

Please put up feats scans for HM.

Boy Blue
Class 100 is nothing more than aquaman can handle. Hawkman and Aquaman have comparable strength. And Colossus is durable. But he can still be knocked out by a nice nth metal hit to the dome. And I didn't insult. You misquoted me and I corrected you. I'm not even going to touch the Aquaman buisiness... but you still have yet to prove that Hawkman can lift 100 tons. Or more.

Who has Hawkman one-shotted with his mace that's on the durability level of Piotr?

And I would say "Next time don't post if you can't understand what was written." was an intended insult.

OneDumbG0
Nth metal is underrated. I could definitely see Hawkman beating Colossus with it. Although it won't be easy.

carver9

Hes not better but he most definetely stronger by a gap. There hasnt been one feat from either that you can post that rivals or even equals hulk lesser strength feat. I can give you one, lifting up a mountain, 150 billion fresh tons of weight. Comic wise I cant think of any top tier stronger then hulk (not sky father etc..), this is a guy that had the god like beyonder amazed at his strength. Precrisis superman even stated that hulk could be stronger (I know its a crossover, just wanted to bring it up.).

Endrict Nuul
My only concern is some funky ass weapon HM has that might hurt Colossus somehow. Other than that Colossus stomps.

fangirl101
My only concern is some funky weapon HM has that might hurt Colossus somehow. Other than that Colossus stomps.

A weapon that has been part of the character for ever. And the same one that did more harm to Despero's face, than a combined punch from SM, WW, ANd CM to the same area.

carver9
You just said that Colossus can fight better than hawkman. What the HELL? He may be more durable. He may even be stronger. Faster? Not likely. And Hawkman has nth metal mace to even things out.

Well Im basing this off of the fact that colossus has been trained by wolverine and been doing training room practice up to the max for at least 10 years now. On the charts hes listed as a 5 and is stated as knowing numerous of martial arts. When it comes to hawkman, even though I know hes a warrior I put him on the scales of thor, a bred warrior but could still get out fought by daredevil if he didnt have all of his other amazing powers (strength, etc....). I agree, he is a good fighter but I wouldnt say that he is even close to being one of the best in dc. Hell I would rank him as a 3rd tier fighter which is the same as colossus.

fangirl101
Hes not better but he most definetely stronger by a gap. There hasnt been one feat from either that you can post that rivals or even equals hulk lesser strength feat. I can give you one, lifting up a mountain, 150 billion fresh tons of weight. Comic wise I cant think of any top tier stronger then hulk (not sky father etc..), this is a guy that had the god like beyonder amazed at his strength. Precrisis superman even stated that hulk could be stronger (I know its a crossover, just wanted to bring it up.).

He only shoulder the mountain. As in braced it. Not the same thing. He didn't lift it. Pulling the Earth, or even a fraction of it, takes far more power. Superman, WW, MM, and others have done that. The Hulk is so strong that he couldn't over come Juggy's durability? Hmmm.

Endrict Nuul
No more WWH vs BA and Supes talk please...

fangirl101
OK. They both suck anyway. Only BA is cool as it is.

Raoul
anymore superman talk and i'll close the thread...

carver9
A weapon that has been part of the character for ever. And the same one that did more harm to Despero's face, than a combined punch from SM, WW, ANd CM to the same area.

Are you referring to the same despero that had sharks bitting chunks out of him. I can see colossus bouncing back up after a hit from hm mace. The thing is if hawkman can get that hit in before colossus grabs him and squezze the life out of him since he is by far faster then hawkman. The xmen dont have that same rule as the jla, they believe in killing. confused

carver9
Who brought black adam and superman up anyway.

fangirl101
Are you referring to the same despero that had sharks bitting chunks out of him. I can see colossus bouncing back up after a hit from hm mace. The thing is if hawkman can get that hit in before colossus grabs him and squezze the life out of him since he is by far faster then hawkman. The xmen dont have that same rule as the jla, they believe in killing. confused

Since when do you think Colossus is faster than Hawkman? Who's beaten flash level beings before. And you know despero's body changes with each host. each story arc involves a different despero level of durability. The only thing that remains constant is his telepathy.

Raoul

the x-men don't 'believe in killing' unless under extreme circumstances...

carver9

sorry about that. It kinda was getting off topic.

xmarksthespot
I don't get why this entire thread has become Hawkman vs Colossus...

Boy Blue
I don't get why this entire thread has become Hawkman vs Colossus... Because we all know that the Wildcats win anyways.

fangirl101
I don't get why this entire thread has become Hawkman vs Colossus...

It's not. colossus would still have to deal with BC's cry which has been able to pwn beings near superman level. Or maul. Who gets bigger and stronger. or spartan. who prolly would beat the crap out of anyone hand to hand in the thread.

carver9
Since when do you think Colossus is faster than Hawkman? Who's beaten flash level beings before. And you know despero's body changes with each host. each story arc involves a different despero level of durability. The only thing that remains constant is his telepathy.

Trust me, colossus is far faster then hawkman reflex wise. Please show me hawkman beating flash level beings and if he did deathstoke has defeated the original, he has defeated flash and colossus>deathstroke when it comes to speed.

I understand that each arc requires a different level of durability for despero but I brought that up so you can stop using abc logic.

fangirl101
Because we all know that the Wildcats win anyways.

Maybe. maybe not. Spartan might get teamed up on by Red Tornado and colossus and get pwned. Red Tornado is serious business. Or Ares chops Spartan with that ax. dead machine.

Boy Blue
Maybe. maybe not. Spartan might get teamed up on by Red Tornado and colossus and get pwned. Red Tornado is serious business. Or Ares chops Spartan with that ax. dead machine. Or Spartan BFR's all the nuisances via Void's powers.

fangirl101
Trust me, colossus is far faster then hawkman reflex wise. Please show me hawkman beating flash level beings and if he did deathstoke has defeated the original, he has defeated flash and colossus>deathstroke when it comes to speed.

I understand that each arc requires a different level of durability for despero but I brought that up so you can stop using abc logic.

I Didn't use abc logic. I merely gave you an example of just how powerful a blow from nth metal is. You used an older verions of despero to try and discredit the feat. And I merely let you know, that each despero's strength and durability is different depeinding on the host body.

fangirl101
Or Spartan BFR's all the nuisances via Void's powers.

Cept we know he likes to get down in a fight.

carver9
It's not. colossus would still have to deal with BC's cry which has been able to pwn beings near superman level. Or maul. Who gets bigger and stronger. or spartan. who prolly would beat the crap out of anyone hand to hand in the thread.

Superman has super hearing, confused that in no way give credit go black canary.

colossus would give anyone out here a fight and could possible beat them. The guy is so underrated that its ridiculous. If gladiator couldnt take him down easy, a guy who destroyed planets and moves planets on a regular basis, or wwh couldnt take him down easy, a guy who held planets together and a guy that lifted up 150 billion tons, or juggernaut not being able to take him out, a guy that pushed a amped hulk with celestial tech that one handed a pyramid, then I cant see no one on the field taking him out. Hell colossus durability is so strong that he took a blast that took out every super hero in secret war including the hulk and he was still standing. Again, colossus jumped out of a plane from cloud height and landed on his head and walked from the dust like nothing happened. Colossus would destroy hawkman and could beat almost anyone on the field. By the way hes way stronger then class 100.

Boy Blue
Cept we know he likes to get down in a fight. Fair enough... but Hadrian's also smart, and if he's just being buffeted by RT's winds, he knows he can just dispose of the android via teleportation.

Same if it comes down to him vs. all of them.

Raoul
colossus>deathstroke when it comes to speed.

not a chance.

and colossus is listed as class 100. maybe he has feats that say otherwise, but he has couple of low showings too.

Metalmanx
I don't see how Black Canary or Black Lightning could do it. BL would be pretty useless, as Piotr is immune to electricity.

I'll admit I don't know the Wildcats that well, but how could Maul do it? It sounds like he can get superhumanly strong (how strong, by the way?) but he loses intelligence, something that Piotr has in spades for being a melee fighter.

How's Maul's durability though?

And I didn't realize that Spartan was on Majestic's level or that he could teleport opponents.

carver9
Superman has super hearing, confused that in no way give credit go black canary.

colossus would give anyone out here a fight and could possible beat them. The guy is so underrated that its ridiculous. If gladiator couldnt take him down easy, a guy who destroyed planets and moves planets on a regular basis, or wwh couldnt take him down easy, a guy who held planets together and a guy that lifted up 150 billion tons, or juggernaut not being able to take him out, a guy that pushed a amped hulk with celestial tech that one handed a pyramid, then I cant see no one on the field taking him out. Hell colossus durability is so strong that he took a blast that took out every super hero in secret war including the hulk and he was still standing. Again, colossus jumped out of a plane from cloud height and landed on his head and walked from the dust like nothing happened. Colossus would destroy hawkman and could beat almost anyone on the field. By the way hes way stronger then class 100.

red tornado would destroy him though.

fangirl101

And yet colossus kept getting owned by Omega Red. A guy who got taken out by a building falling on top of his head. And this after he had absorbed Colossus power into himself. makes you think doesn't it. I doubt Colossus can beat Red tornado or Spartan for a serious majority. And I really don't think he can take more than one shot from the nth metal mace. If he does, he'd be dazed and confused lol.

carver9
I think that he is since wolverine=deathstroke in speed and couldnt hardily match colossus in the speed dept.

Who doesnt have low showings. colossus has many showing putting him above class 100.

carver9
And yet colossus kept getting owned by Omega Red. A guy who got taken out by a building falling on top of his head. And this after he had absorbed Colossus power into himself. makes you think doesn't it. I doubt Colossus can beat Red tornado or Spartan for a serious majority. And I really don't think he can take more than one shot from the nth metal mace. If he does, he'd be dazed and confused lol.

Besides red tornado who on the battlefield can beat omega red (lets see how much you know about red). Red has soloed the xmen, red threw a tank off him that was thrown on him by rogue and got up like nothing happened. Red stalemated iron man and had him at his grasp. Red was also getting amped by colossus which resulted in him getting stronger, faster, etc..., then when you answer that, answer this, do you think that hawk man can solo the xmen like red has done or take on wolverine, nightcrawler, and colossus like red did.

Omega red>>hawkman. Omega red would DESTROY hawkman, thats a none fight.

fangirl101
Besides red tornado who on the battlefield can beat omega red (lets see how much you know about red). Red has soloed the xmen, red threw a tank off him that was thrown on him by rogue and got up like nothing happened. Red stalemated iron man and had him at his grasp. Red was also getting amped by colossus which resulted in him getting stronger, faster, etc..., then when you answer that, answer this, do you think that hawk man can solo the xmen like red has done or take on wolverine, nightcrawler, and colossus like red did.

Omega red>>hawkman. Omega red would DESTROY hawkman, thats a none fight.

You missed the ENTIRE point of the comment.

Raoul
I think that he is since wolverine=deathstroke in speed and couldnt hardily match colossus in the speed dept.

wolverine has superhuman reflexes, as does slade... colossus is fast, but he's not on slade's level...

colossus has only been class 100 since his return from the dead... he has a fair few great feats, thats true, but he has a few low ones too, especially in the last few issues...

OneDumbG0

I understand that each arc requires a different level of durability for despero but I brought that up so you can stop using abc logic. I would put Hawkman over Colossus in the speed department.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I would put Hawkman over Colossus in the speed department.

What make you come to this assumption and Im not referring to flight speed. I know that batman has overwhelmed him and batman isnt even close to having super human speed. I know that youre going to say that batman is a great martial artist but so is logan and he thought that he was fighting against a bolt of lightning when he was fighting colossus.

OneDumbG0
^ I might be off, but I don't remember Colossus having super human speed either. He's not slow because of his organic steel transformation and he may even be a bit quicker, but Hawkman's Thanagarian physique and Nth metal enhancements make him quite agile and fast.

carver9
So do you think that slade is faster then wolverine? And how far up the superhuman chain do you think that slade is? All 3 are super human but its kinda hard to tell which one is faster.

Naah, I think that colossus was rated class 100 before his death. For mutants, with age comes power and colossus during his teenage years was already class 90, during his adult years he was boosted up to 100 tons, theres no telling where he is at now and what happened these last few issues to make you think that he isnt above a 100 tonner. Maybe I need to visit his respect thread.

carver9
^ I might be off, but I don't remember Colossus having super human speed either. He's not slow because of his organic steel transformation and he may even be a bit quicker, but Hawkman's Thanagarian physique and Nth metal enhancements make him quite agile and fast.

When in organic form everything about colossus is boosted up to superhuman levels, except his strength and durability, theyre boosted a higher. This has been stated throughout his career. Hes faster then hawkman and has demonstrated on numerous of occasions as being able to keep up with wolverine and beast.

Raoul
So do you think that slade is faster then wolverine? And how far up the superhuman chain do you think that slade is? All 3 are super human but its kinda hard to tell which one is faster.

i never said slade was faster than wolverine, but from what i've seen he's faster than colossus...

if he was, it was right before his death...

he has plenty of ambiguous feats, but as far as classifications go, at best he's MAYBE 120 ton, when you take consistency into account...

when i say class 100, i mean just above it, but not enough to make him class 150 or 200...

OneDumbG0
When in organic form everything about colossus is boosted up to superhuman levels, except his strength and durability, theyre boosted a higher. This has been stated throughout his career. Hes faster then hawkman and has demonstrated on numerous of occasions as being able to keep up with wolverine and beast. I don't doubt that his agility is actually enhanced to a degree. But I'm very confident that Hawkman could also keep up with Wolverine and Beast.

carver9
i never said slade was faster than wolverine, but from what i've seen he's faster than colossus...

if he was, it was right before his death...

he has plenty of ambiguous feats, but as far as classifications go, at bst he's MAYBE 120 ton, when you take consistency into account...

Well he did lift up a submarine and thats a lot over class 100. I understand that he did it under water but he carried it when he got out of water.

Raoul
Well he did lift up a submarine and thats a lot over class 100. I understand that he did it under water but he carried it when he got out of water.

is that the ultimate one you're talking about?

carver9
I don't doubt that his agility is actually enhanced to a degree. But I'm very confident that Hawkman could also keep up with Wolverine and Beast.

If you can, can you please show me a speed feat of hawkman because I can give you a couple that I THINK he couldnt match from either beast or wolverine.

Im going to feel bad saying this (I know someone is going to get on me when I say this but here it goes) I think that wolverine a serious wolverine could take hawkman out in less then three panels. Thats just my take on it. I read a lot of jla and I just dont see much impressive from him. (Damn I scared to press the submit reply button).

carver9
is that the ultimate one you're talking about?

Da**, my bad, that was ultimate.

Boy Blue
Da**, my bad, that was ultimate. Damn isn't censored... smile

fangirl101
If you can, can you please show me a speed feat of hawkman because I can give you a couple that I THINK he couldnt match from either beast or wolverine.

Im going to feel bad saying this (I know someone is going to get on me when I say this but here it goes) I think that wolverine a serious wolverine could take hawkman out in less then three panels. Thats just my take on it. I read a lot of jla and I just dont see much impressive from him. (Damn I scared to press the submit reply button).
I'd say a serious hawkman would throw a plane at wolverine. Or hit him with his claw and kill him outright. or knock him out with the nth metal.

OneDumbG0

Im going to feel bad saying this (I know someone is going to get on me when I say this but here it goes) I think that wolverine a serious wolverine could take hawkman out in less then three panels. Thats just my take on it. I read a lot of jla and I just dont see much impressive from him. (Damn I scared to press the submit reply button). I know it's not exactly ground agility. But he twists and manuevers in the air and dodges lasers all the time. That takes physical strength, reflexes and speed IMO. At least, that's how I always interpreted it. Could be wrong.

carver9
I'd say a serious hawkman would throw a plane at wolverine. Or hit him with his claw and kill him outright. or knock him out with the nth metal.

Show me hawkman lifting up something the size of a plane instead of guiding one with his wings then maybe I'll believe you. You do know that hulk threw a 200 ton tree on wolverine and wolverine was just fine and cut through it. Hawkman is a close combatant fighter, again I might be wrong but wolverine would carve him up pretty nicely.

fangirl101
Show me hawkman lifting up something the size of a plane instead of guiding one with his wings then maybe I'll believe you. You do know that hulk threw a 200 ton tree on wolverine and wolverine was just fine and cut through it. Hawkman is a close combatant fighter, again I might be wrong but wolverine would carve him up pretty nicely.
Are you one of those wolverine Fans? cuz I don't see wolverine taking a hit from Hawkman's mace or claw.

carver9
I know it's not exactly ground agility. But he twists and manuevers in the air and dodges lasers all the time. That takes physical strength, reflexes and speed IMO. At least, that's how I always interpreted it. Could be wrong.

This is something that archangel does on a regular basis but angel fears wolverine and he has also been tagged easily by colossus. And he basically failed miserably when he tackled batman (can someone post the fight). Answer this for me, who do you think can manuever in the air the best, hawkman or storm because wolverine steped to the side from a rushing storm, used his blinding speed and ripped her cape off of her back before she even knew it.

carver9
Are you one of those wolverine Fans? cuz I don't see wolverine taking a hit from Hawkman's mace or claw.

Ok let me get it off of wolverine then since youre saying that Im a fan, I think that captain america could beat hawkman. I also think that spiderman would trash hawkman.

Are you telling me that Hawkman mace> punches from a angry hulk.

carver9

You also said that hawkman mace would wreck colossus which is something that i disagree with.

fangirl101
Ok let me get it off of wolverine then since youre saying that Im a fan, I think that captain america could beat hawkman. I also think that spiderman would trash hawkman.

Are you telling me that Hawkman mace> punches from a angry hulk.

Superman+WW+Captain Marvel Punches>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angry Hulk.
Mace Did more than Those three. Case closed. nth metal is no joke.

OneDumbG0
This is something that archangel does on a regular basis but angel fears wolverine and he has also been tagged easily by colossus. And he basically failed miserably when he tackled batman (can someone post the fight). Answer this for me, who do you think can manuever in the air the best, hawkman or storm because wolverine steped to the side from a rushing storm, used his blinding speed and ripped her cape off of her back before she even knew it. Pure manueverability?Hawkman. No question. Storm relies on controlling wind gusts to fly. And she can do it easily with a thought. But she still relies on winds pushing her around in the air essentially. Hawkman can control exactly where he flies. He doesn't flap his wings to fly, he only uses them to improve his manueverability.

That doesn't necessarily mean that Wolverine jumping on Storm is easier than jumping on Hawkman. Because if Storm's gail winds are gusting about, then that'd make it more difficult for Wolvie to jump on her. But I don't know the instance you're speaking of to make a judgment.

carver9
Superman+WW+Captain Marvel Punches>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angry Hulk.
Mace Did more than Those three. Case closed. nth metal is no joke.

The mods already said stop bringing up whos stronger Hulk or etc.... so Im not even going to go there.

He isnt one hitting wolverine with that mace, he might not even get the chance to use that mace if wolverine stab him right off the bat.

He isnt hitting spiderman with that mace either and would get his wings webbed up and basically get taken advantage of.

And that mace aint doing nothing to colossus but knock him on his a** since colossus stood up to punched that have leveled planets (gladiator).

carver9
Pure manueverability?Hawkman. No question. Storm relies on controlling wind gusts to fly. And she can do it easily with a thought. But she still relies on winds pushing her around in the air essentially. Hawkman can control exactly where he flies. He doesn't flap his wings to fly, he only uses them to improve his manueverability.

That doesn't necessarily mean that Wolverine jumping on Storm is easier than jumping on Hawkman. Because if Storm's gail winds are gusting about, then that'd make it more difficult for Wolvie to jump on her. But I don't know the instance you're speaking of to make a judgment.

I'll post a scan for you, its going to be a few minutes because I have to do something.

fangirl101
The mods already said stop bringing up whos stronger Hulk or etc.... so Im not even going to go there.

He isnt one hitting wolverine with that mace, he might not even get the chance to use that mace if wolverine stab him right off the bat.

He isnt hitting spiderman with that mace either and would get his wings webbed up and basically get taken advantage of.

And that mace aint doing nothing to colossus but knock him on his a** since colossus stood up to punched that have leveled planets (gladiator).

You brought up hulk's punch to Wolverine which is acceptable. I merely showed where Hawkman's mace did more dmg than the combined power of the three. which means it would do more dmg to wolverine than you would like to think it would. It's funny that you think Hawkman is a statue compared to colossus or wolverine. Good thing wolverine can be taken out by a ranged attack from anyone on the jla squad. Or any of the other squads.

carver9
Pure manueverability?Hawkman. No question. Storm relies on controlling wind gusts to fly. And she can do it easily with a thought. But she still relies on winds pushing her around in the air essentially. Hawkman can control exactly where he flies. He doesn't flap his wings to fly, he only uses them to improve his manueverability.

Here you go.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7452/uxm178pg03lowresym9.jpg

carver9
You brought up hulk's punch to Wolverine which is acceptable. I merely showed where Hawkman's mace did more dmg than the combined power of the three. which means it would do more dmg to wolverine than you would like to think it would. It's funny that you think Hawkman is a statue compared to colossus or wolverine. Good thing wolverine can be taken out by a ranged attack from anyone on the jla squad. Or any of the other squads.

I never said that hes a statue to wolverine or colossus, Im saying that they would land the 1st attack and a attack from either would hurt hawkman and basically get him out of the fight if they press there attack. Wolverine only need one hit whereas colossus might just need two or three at most, a none holding back colossus.

spetznaz
I do not know what Spartan ya'll talking about in the Wildcats, but if it is the version shown in 3.0 then he, by himself, can take down all of the teams shown here ....combined.

He was a Majestic Class superhuman, with the powers of the Void.

A very serious level of overkill.

Oh ....he also kills the (ahem ahem, cough cough) 'all-powerful Storm.' Easily.

(As an aside, I always wonder how that weather witch started getting fanboy levels that would make a Wolverine FB blush!?)

Raoul
Originally posted by spetznaz
I do not know what Spartan ya'll talking about in the Wildcats, but if it is the version shown in 3.0 then he, by himself, can take down all of the teams shown here ....combined.

(As an aside, I always wonder how that weather witch started getting fanboy levels that would make a Wolverine FB blush!?)

chris claremont.

CaptainStoic
Wildcats ftw

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by spetznaz

Well, forum rules say current unless stated other wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.