Xmen vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Storm
Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Polaris
Cannon Ball
Rachel Summers

vs.

Hawk Man
Cold Cast
Faith
Ice
Amazing Man
Zan and Jayna
Major Disaster

Two Minutes of Prep.

CaptainStoic
This one's tough, I'll need to check out what Major Disaster can do, because I'm not up to date on him yet.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This one's tough, I'll need to check out what Major Disaster can do, because I'm not up to date on him yet.

He can cause Distasters from natural to even nose bleeds and stuff in people. He can alter probability fields kinda like scarlet witch and has a force field. But he's not as pin point with his powers as he used to be.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
Storm
Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Polaris
Cannon Ball
Rachel Summers

vs.

Hawk Man
Cold Cast
Faith
Ice
Amazing Man
Zan and Jayna
Major Disaster

Two Minutes of Prep. emma can make things very difficult for team jla imo.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
emma can make things very difficult for team jla imo.

Probably not with Faith on the team.

CaptainStoic
Yea I'd have to go with the X-Men. Rachel at her best may be too much, and when you factor in the telepathic strength of this particular X team, it wouldn't be a stomp.... but it favors the mutants.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yea I'd have to go with the X-Men. Rachel at her best may be too much, and when you factor in the telepathic strength of this particular X team, it wouldn't be a stomp.... but it favors the mutants.

I put two telepaths on the xmen becuz faith is superior to both on thier own. Faith even makes her team work better together just by being around.

guy222
X-Men

ScarletSpeed
X-Men ftw

7/10

Nemesis X
X-men win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.