Batman VS GreenGoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Batman from 'the Dark Knight' movie

VS

GreenGoblin from 'Spiderman' Movie

battle location is Gotham City at Sunset.

rolling on floor laughing who wins and why!

Round 1: w/ all gadgets

Round 2: H2H

grimify
Both rounds to goblin.

His glider gives him an easy win with gadgets, and goblin is well above bats in the physical department. I don't think movie batman could even hurt him physically.

carnage52
Originally posted by grimify
Both rounds to goblin.

His glider gives him an easy win with gadgets, and goblin is well above bats in the physical department. I don't think movie batman could even hurt him physically. nah.

steverules
If goblin gets his glider then batman gets his batmobile...so batman shoots him out the sky thus killing goblin thus batman wins h2h by beating the corpse of GG even though GG is dead and that would mean that batman wins

starlock
Green Goblin for the win

golem370
Disintegrator bombs for the win

Bouboumaster
GG win

Indestructible
Batman FTW

BruceSkywalker
The Dark Knight takes this quite easily. Evade Evade Evade, that is all he has to do and when Goblin runs of weapons he comes off the glider and gets his ass kicked.

starlock
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The Dark Knight takes this quite easily. Evade Evade Evade, that is all he has to do and when Goblin runs of weapons he comes off the glider and gets his ass kicked.

I guess we disagree, but movie version of batman from dark knight, is getting beat in both scenarios so easy i think this is spite....not intentional,but spite confused

grimify
Originally posted by starlock
I guess we disagree, but movie version of batman from dark knight, is getting beat in both scenarios so easy i think this is spite....not intentional,but spite confused

Well, the movie just came out, maybe after the excitement dies down people will be more reasonable. smile

Batman gets beatdown here.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by starlock

Its good to disagree on some things. I don't see Batman just standing there and also who is to say that Batman jumps off the rooftop of a building and then kicks Goblin off his glider. I do believe Batman possesses the ability to jump over the glider when he gets close and he will get close.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...Is batman able too use his batwing?

redhotrash
As far as I could tell, the movie Batmobile had no surface to air weapons. Not to mention GG is still like 10x stronger than a standard human. And yeah his pumpkin bombs are nasty

PRAYERRUN
I just wanna say that I"m glad this isn't another, " Batman pulls something out of his belt and wins " thing. Batman is a great character, but he's only human.

SevenShackles
batman can use his batwings but i think it would only make it harder. the Goblins glider seems more maneuverable. i think green goblin would just tear threw his wings with his glider and let him drop. if batman some how pulls off a landing all he will get is a shower of pumpkin bombs.

the batTANK would work good as a shield but im not sure how many pumpkin bombs it can take =D

norrinradd43
Movie Green Goblin is too much for Dark Knight...would require Bats to have more physical strength, not to mention those discintegrator bombs are wicked.

Da Joker
Batman, he's handled worse than the GG before.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Da Joker
Batman, he's handled worse than the GG before. movie batman?

Metalmanx
Movie Goblin wrecks movie Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.