Most depressed hero/villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
So who has lost the most, gone through the worst, and has had life crap on them royally the most?
My picks..
Spawn
Punisher
Wolverine
Galactus

Symmetric Chaos
ArmlessTigerMan

http://www.comicvine.com/armless-tiger-man/29-41610/

redhotrash
Wow, he ever win Wizard's "mort of the month"?

Symmetric Chaos
Penance got pretty royally screwed too.

redhotrash
I disagree, Penance had 1 tragic moment that he more or less stretched to make his own fault.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Penance got pretty royally screwed too. that's who i'ze thinking of.

guy222
penance

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by redhotrash
I disagree, Penance had 1 tragic moment that he more or less stretched to make his own fault.

He's severely depressed and his powers only function when he tortures himself. Considering that he's not a masochist and doesn't have algolagnia that's pretty harsh.

Nemesis X
1) This thread isnt a VS

2) Punisher is the most depressed because his entire family died.

3) Why the heck would Galactus be depressed (other than getting his butt owned through nearly every issue he has been in)?

Board Walker
zoom

CaptainStoic
Pariah trumps all of these clowns for the award of the most depressed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
3) Why the heck would Galactus be depressed (other than getting his butt owned through nearly every issue he has been in)?

His entire universe died leaving him as the sole survivor and is now forced to destroy the lives of innocent people on a regular basis in order to stave off the inevitably similar fate of his current universe.

psycho gundam
thanos

Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos dissected his mother while she was still alive and left her uncovered corpse as it was so his father could happen upon it. he wanted to repay his parents for giving birth to him....... thanos then carpet nuked his home planet soon after.

he hates life so much....you know the story.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos

he hates life so much....you know the story.

Just makes him emo. Besides he's banging Death right now (although the last time we saw her she was a nine-year old girl).

psycho gundam
Just makes him emo. Besides he's banging Death right now (although the last time we saw her she was a nine-year old girl).
thanos is the ultimate necrophiliac then, banging death is by far the most morbid and boring shag.

and dry....... sick

Galan007
Just makes him emo. Besides he's banging Death right now (although the last time we saw her she was a nine-year old girl). http://i7.tinypic.com/241ko40.jpg

llagrok
Death can be a guy, so Thanos is gay.

Risk was pretty depressed after he lost his arm. In "for tomorrow" Superman is REALLY gloomy.

Sentry comes to mind.

Endrict Nuul
Apollo and Midnighter.....they must be depressed after they wake up.

But Penance or Hank Henshaw.
wins.

Avlon
Hank Henshaw.

The guy wants everything dead.

It's pretty bad when you try to kill yourself and can't die.

ultimatethor
Galactus.

Juk3n
SoK, he's so depressed he killed GOD..now THATS depression!

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Apollo and Midnighter.....they must be depressed after they wake up.

But Penance or Hank Henshaw.
wins.
Which Penance? The girl or the guy?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juk3n
SoK, he's so depressed he killed GOD..now THATS depression!

That was rage actually.

Erik-Lensherr
Blob.

Dark-Jaxx
Hank Henshaw I would say.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Which Penance? The girl or the guy?

I think he's talking about the guy. I'd agree that he's the most depressed. He outfitted his whole costume with the same number of spikes as the people who died that he feels responsible for, and the spikes are constantly embedded in his body causing him non-stop pain.

rougeredmage
how about the negative man.... he allways seemed a little down in the dumps.

how about the sandmans total insomnia / nightmares

mr immortal in the GLA mini

redhotrash
Galactus mentioned how much he hated having to kill all those folks, plus hes the only one of his kind, so I'd think he'd be pretty bummed.
Penance I really dont think has it that bad. His problems are mostly self created. I still think Spawn is up there. Killed by his partner, had his wife taken by his best friend, and now hes a damn zombie that neither heaven or hell wants to deal with.

viper88
The most depressed i don't know. But the person who life shat on the most has to be spiderman, everything bad that you can think of has happened to him, But then again im not even sure anymore since his entire life was retconed.(such a dumb move on the part of Joe Q)

psycho gundam
rogue

george '06
hal jordan after coast city got blown up?
sentry?phantom stranger got his family killed then killed jesus, and similar stuff in 2 other origins, and in the 4th origin hes basiaclly galactus for dc, any of the ways, his life sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.