Guardian vs Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
James MacDonald Hudson vs Brian Braddock.

Fight in Toronto.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/300555-2194-guardian_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/116496-76595-captain-britain_super.jpg

Harbinger
Does Britain get the sword and amulet?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Harbinger
Does Britain get the sword and amulet? nope

Harbinger
Originally posted by Starscream M
nope
Would still take Britain, personally.

Galan007
Originally posted by Harbinger
Does Britain get the sword and amulet? does thanos get the ig when it's not specified in the op?

-K-M-
I wouldn't, as basically Guardian has every advantage sans strength

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
I wouldn't, as basically Guardian has every advantage sans strength advantage in what areas? I'm not too familiar with either character

-K-M-
advantage in what areas? I'm not too familiar with either character

Intelligence, speed, durability, long-range attacks, energy attacks, versatility, reflexes, etc.

Starscream M
Intelligence, speed, durability, long-range attacks, energy attacks, versatility, reflexes, etc. are you sure? from his bio, his speed didn't sound all that impressive, and their durability seems quite on par...cap britain also has enhanced reflexes and senses. Mac may be smarter, but I don't see that as a big advantage in a straight up fight, against someone who doesn't have the intelligence of Rhino.

-K-M-
are you sure? from his bio, his speed didn't sound all that impressive, and their durability seems quite on par...cap britain also has enhanced reflexes and senses. Mac may be smarter, but I don't see that as a big advantage in a straight up fight, against someone who doesn't have the intelligence of Rhino.

Guardian can go speeds faster then mach 32, and durability is not on par. As Guardian and Vindicator encased an entire buidling with their E-M shield and contained an atomic blast. Another time Human Torch, Vindicator, Windshear, Shaman and Witchfire attacked Guardian at once and all it did was force him to snap out of being mind-controlled

Concering Mac's intelligence
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_088_09.jpg

..yeah it makes a difference

Starscream M
Guardian can go speeds faster then mach 32, and durability is not on par. As Guardian and Vindicator encased an entire buidling with their E-M shield and contained an atomic blast. Another time Human Torch, Vindicator, Windshear, Shaman and Witchfire attacked Guardian at once and all it did was force him to snap out of being mind-controlled

Concering Mac's intelligence
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Alpha_Flight_v1_088_09.jpg

..yeah it makes a difference hmmm guess his bio of mach 1 speed is quite outdated

but the scan isn't really representative of intelligence, rather just demonstrates his computer neural brain, which is made for hacking. Iron Man could do the same. How would hacking help against fighting Captain Britain?

-K-M-
hmmm guess his bio of mach 1 speed is quite outdated

but the scan isn't really representative of intelligence, rather just demonstrates his computer neural brain, which is made for hacking. Iron Man could do the same. How would hacking help against fighting Captain Britain?

Reread the scan, Jeffries mentions Mac can process information and adapt far faster then he. Jeffries is just a man, while Mac was adjusting and reacting with computer speed. Also Mac wasn't hacking there

He literally has a computer for a brain.

Starscream M
Also Mac wasn't hacking there

uh yes he was

"he's manipulating this system..."

all Mac was doing was hacking the system, which he could do faster than a man, becasue as you stated he has a computer mind partly

again, I fail to see how hacking at computer speed helps him against Captain Britain

-K-M-
uh yes he was

"he's manipulating this system..."

all Mac was doing was hacking the system, which he could do faster than a man, becasue as you stated he has a computer mind partly

again, I fail to see how hacking at computer speed helps him against Captain Britain

*smacks forehead* your telling me what happened in the comic? and your telling me how his powers work? Lulz

Lulz, you seriously have no clue do you?

No it was more then hacking as Jeffries and Windshear tried to infilitrate the mainframe and they were dealing with the defense systems and as they said Mac was countering them with new things when they adapted. They even said in the issue, Mac's reflexes> them. That's why Forge and Box had to merge together as one in attempt to try to out counter Mac as no matter what they did Mac instantly countered them as he is a computer and he can think faster then normal humans. It's even mentioned in his recent bio, he has enhanced reflexes thanks to his computer mind.

Wow, simply wow.

Starscream M
*smacks forehead* your telling me what happened in the comic? and your telling me how his powers work? Lulz

Lulz, you seriously have no clue do you?

No it was more then hacking as Jeffries and Windshear tried to infilitrate the mainframe and they were dealing with the defense systems and as they said Mac was countering them with new things when they adapted. They even said in the issue, Mac's reflexes> them. That's why Forge and Box had to merge together as one in attempt to try to out counter Mac as no matter what they did Mac instantly countered them as he is a computer and he can think faster then normal humans. It's even mentioned in his recent bio, he has enhanced reflexes thanks to his computer mind.

Wow, simply wow. um I never said Mac didn't have enhanced reflexes...so not sure why you're bringing that up

again, in your words, "Jeffries and Windshear tried to infilitrate the mainframe"...so they were hacking into the mainframe...and Mac was countering them. Of course Mac would beat them, he can access the mainframe at computer speed, whereas the other two can only hack as fast as they can type. This is called 'technopathy' and should not be confused with 'intelligence'. Technopathy is useful in hacking mainframes, it is not useful in a physical battle.

-K-M-
um I never said Mac didn't have enhanced reflexes...so not sure why you're bringing that up

again, in your words, "Jeffries and Windshear tried to infilitrate the mainframe"...so they were hacking into the mainframe...and Mac was countering them. Of course Mac would beat them, he can access the mainframe at computer speed, whereas the other two can only hack as fast as they can type. This is called 'technopathy' and should not be confused with 'intelligence'. Technopathy is useful in hacking mainframes, it is not useful in a physical battle.

Because the scan is talking about his reflexes erm

Uuuuuuh....they were NOT hacking, as the mainframe is the size of a building. They both were flying around in the mainframe trying to get to the core. Mac was stopping them

Like I said read the comic before posting.

Starscream M
Because the scan is talking about his reflexes erm

Uuuuuuh....they were NOT hacking, as the mainframe is the size of a building. They both were flying around in the mainframe trying to get to the core. Mac was stopping them

Like I said read the comic before posting.

ummm you posted the scan saying "concerning Mac's INTELLIGENCE"...as opposed to "concerning Mac's reflexes"

also, from your scan: "he's manipulating the system"....that's HACKING

-K-M-
ummm you posted the scan saying "concerning Mac's INTELLIGENCE"...as opposed to "concerning Mac's reflexes"

also, from your scan: "he's manipulating the system"....that's HACKING

My god, how do you not get it? Mac's intelligence is connected to his reflexes as he has a computer for a brain. Meaning not only is he smarter, but he can process information and counter it at far faster speeds then normal people can. That's what was stated in the comic

.....please read the issue

Starscream M

.....please read the issue sure, Mr.Sasquatchcansidestephumantorchsflame roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.