Hercules vs Wonder Woman in a Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
They fight H2H in a standardsized boxing ring reinforced by a mystical forcefield all around.

Who wins?

Juk3n
Her speed ,might make her untouchable..

other than that Herc chokes her TFO.

occultdestroyer
Wondy wins.

BTW I don't see the point of putting a boxing ring in there.

Starscream M
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Wondy wins.

BTW I don't see the point of putting a boxing ring in there. It limits Wonder Woman's flight and speed advantages

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Starscream M
It limits Wonder Woman's flight and speed advantages
You do realize that the boxing ring will literally be obliterated as the match ensues?

Starscream M
You do realize that the boxing ring will literally be obliterated as the match ensues? please read the OP

Bouboumaster
Hercules

tkitna
Herc

zeel
I cant see herc beating WW, she wont be able to use her speed and ability to fly as much but im quite sure she has better reflexes then herc.

If you state she cant use he super speed or flight or reflexes period, then herc wins due to greater duribility i think.

fangirl101
Wondy. Better Skill. In the canon Avengers JLA arc, she handled him.

carnage52
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wondy. Better Skill. In the canon Avengers JLA arc, she handled him. lmao

fangirl101
Originally posted by carnage52
lmao
He has NO strength feats on her. No battle feats on her. Is slower. Has less kill. What is there to laugh about. He's not even outright more powerful than her. which is what it would take to beat someone of her skill, durability, and speed level.

CaptainStoic
Wonder Woman.... even if some don't like it she beat him hands down.

TricksterPriest
Faster, more skilled, probably stronger, not to mention her weaponry.

Though this being in a boxing ring......are we going by boxing rules? Or is just a ring, and they can use all their abilities?

llagrok
Wonder Woman hits him 1000 times before he even reacts?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by llagrok
Wonder Woman hits him 1000 times before he even reacts? thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Wondy is much faster, might be stronger and tends to use skill more often.

guy222
herc

olympian
Originally posted by Juk3n
Her speed ,might make her untouchable..

other than that Herc chokes her TFO.

Her speed doesnt make her untouchable to slower top tiers. Why would it make it here?

Hercules takes it. Hes more well built to figth in a ring than she is.

Originally posted by llagrok
Wonder Woman hits him 1000 times before he even reacts?

Are we using Dragonball verse Wonder Woman here? When has she ever done that?

Hey, Hercules have speedblitzed Ares and Hulk too. I want a Dragonball version of him here as well.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Faster, more skilled, probably stronger, not to mention her weaponry.

Though this being in a boxing ring......are we going by boxing rules? Or is just a ring, and they can use all their abilities?

Its a hand to hand match in a ring....what do you think?

xmarksthespot
If she fights like a slow brick... then yeah... the fight becomes more even...

But she doesn't have to fight like a slow brick... ermm

Saying that she doesn't have a huge speed advantage... both full body movement and hand speed... even in the confines of a ring... is silly.

It's like saying Flash's speed won't be an advantage... just because they're in a boxing ring. Or Superman... just because they're in a boxing ring. Or Captain Marvel. Or MM. Etc.Etc.Etc.

olympian
Wonder woman doesnt figth using speed like Flash does. And neither does Superman or Captain Marvel. Now *that* is silly.

Flash isent a brick. He is a speedster. Everything he does its about speed. He is a character built to figth like that. Wonder and co, are flying bricks. They have high speeds, but never pull out nonsense like "hitting someone 1000 times before they blink". Thats fangasm talk.

Especially when the opponent isent slow either. You are aware that Hercules for a brick can pull good speedburst moves, rigth? Cool.

The one reason he wins in a ring more often, its because it works more at his advantages. A ring is a limited area, so her fligh wont matter much. Hes got the considerable size advantage. He is usually more brutal at using his skill than Wonder Woman is, her standart speed advantage isent usually so big against slower bricks than she can just steal a win that way. Hercules is also usually more durable than she is, and arguably stronger.

Heck, even if you think she is stronger, the gap is so small, that in a limited area he still got the size advantage.

xmarksthespot
I don't think she's stronger. I see their strength as comparable. I see their durability to blunt force as comparable. I see her skill or use of it as probably better, but for the sake of argument, am happy to just say that it's comparable. I'm ignoring flight completely.

Which leaves speed. The one thing that I don't think can be said to be comparable.

She does have footspeed to keep up with the likes of Jesse Quick.

But even if one ignores that footspeed and takes that she can't for some reason punch at superspeed, one undeniable part of the character of Wonder Woman is that she blocks things at superspeed. And regularly so. Probably every or every other comic. And has those nifty unbreakable trinkets. Which should lead to the conclusion that fewer of his blows will connect adequately. Which all else being hypothetically equal leads me to take her as the victor. I don't at all expect to convince you of it though and have no intention of trying... so bleh agree to disagree... I'm out.

shiv
Herc Bear Hug, Bad Breath and B.O. f.t.w.

olympian
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She does have footspeed to keep up with the likes of Jesse Quick.

That she does...but what good is that in a closed ring?

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But even if one ignores that footspeed and takes that she can't for some reason punch at superspeed, one undeniable part of the character of Wonder Woman is that she blocks things at superspeed.

I also think she will connect more. Thing is, she isent as durable as he is on average, and like we read about her going against other bricks, flying or otherwise, she doesnt block everything.

But im glad to just agree to disagree.

fangirl101
Originally posted by olympian
That she does...but what good is that in a closed ring?

I also think she will connect more. Thing is, she isent as durable as he is on average, and like we read about her going against other bricks, flying or otherwise, she doesnt block everything.

But im glad to just agree to disagree.
what does he have in his arsenal that she isn't as durable to? His fist? She's been punched from the sun to the earth at nearly 8 times light speed. Been thru molten iron or. Taken shots from An angry zeus. Taken hits from zoom half way around the world. Come again.

olympian
Sure, and Hercules has been blasted by Pre Retcon Beyonder at close range and despite admiting it was stronger than anything Zeus could do, he got up fine.

So?

If you dont know what everage means, you can just say so smile i already reached an understanding in this topic anyway.

fangirl101
Sure, and Hercules has been blasted by Pre Retcon Beyonder at close range and despite admiting it was stronger than anything Zeus could do, he got up fine.

So?

If you dont know what everage means, you can just say so smile i already reached an understanding in this topic anyway.
Wonder Woman's average against blunt force trauma is pretty much the same. And Pre Retconned beyonder doesn't exist. neither does the blast you mentioned.As if mentioning it meant anything. The beyonder if he wanted, would have blasted herc into nothing.

CaptainStoic
Wonder Woman beat Hercules twice in Jla/Avengers, Wonder Woman also beat DC Universe's Heracles, this is the same guy, with the exact same strength.

He would give her a fight in a test of strength, but the speed advantage is hers. She not only has his strength but she has the speed of Hermes, she can fight at hyper speeds as well, just check out her respect section.

She may not be as fast as the Flash but she can throw at least a hundred punishing blows in one second..... errr how about 10 seconds, which is still plenty.

Whether they wrestle or box Hercules will lose more times than not.

olympian
Wonder Woman's average against blunt force trauma is pretty much the same.

Hardly, given how on average she gets a bit easily more hurt than Hercules does.

When Hulk makes Hercules bleed and go down, its a big deal.

When Superman does the same to Diana, it is half expected.

Ah, ok.

Can i use Zeus, Typhon, Hera, Lava, Eternals, a rogue Thor hitting him with Mjolnir in the back of his head, Hulk, taking missiles on his face, etc?

smile

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Wonder Woman beat Hercules twice in Jla/Avengers

You can of course, point me out where?

Both encounters werent finished. As it is, she had the edge in one match and Hercules had the edge in the other.

Wonder Woman also beat DC Universe's Heracles, this is the same guy, with the exact same strength.

Incorrect. Versions of Heracles vary in strength, according to the way he is written.

The DCU Hercules for example does not have half the record that the Marvel version does, despite also having examples where he looked better than Wonder woman, like the recent "Wonder Girl" mini and JSA #13.

He would give her a fight in a test of strength, but the speed advantage is hers. She not only has his strength but she has the speed of Hermes, she can fight at hyper speeds as well, just check out her respect section.

Already covered. Unless she goes all "Dragonball on him", wich she wont, it wont be a major deal. Not in a confined area. Besides, Hercules have managed to connect speedesters and speedblitzed people too.

She may not be as fast as the Flash but she can throw at least a hundred punishing blows in one second..... errr how about 10 seconds, which is still plenty.

You dont have any examples of her throwing hundred of punches in seconds, to anyone.

Therefore, she wont do it.

snoopdogg
I'd go with WW. She's already slapped this fairy around.

zeel
Wondy. Better Skill. In the canon Avengers JLA arc, she handled him.

Nah there even skill wise as far as in a grappling fight in the ring. this is out in the open. its for sure going to diana.

zeel
Wonder Woman beat Hercules twice in Jla/Avengers, Wonder Woman also beat DC Universe's Heracles, this is the same guy, with the exact same strength.

Whether they wrestle or box Hercules will lose more times than not.

Completely agree but this is in a closed area and she lacks the duribility, herc can wins this . But it still favors WW.

olympian
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd go with WW. She's already slapped this fairy around.

Must be one of those limited imported editions smile

DeathKap
Herc

carnage52
He has NO strength feats on her. No battle feats on her. Is slower. Has less kill. What is there to laugh about. He's not even outright more powerful than her. which is what it would take to beat someone of her skill, durability, and speed level. i was laughing at you saying that she HANDELED him

olympian
I have to agree with fangirl there.

Hercules is definatly lacking in supporting feats of strenght. He desperatly needs one major feat with maybe Thor and Hulk assisting him all the way.

Or maybe Cl 100 Colossus. That should be enough.

Juntai
Wonder Woman.

olympian
Who do people think it would help Hercules even with Wonder Woman out, more?

Thor + Hulk, or,

Cl 100 Colossus?

CaptainStoic
Who do people think it would help Hercules even with Wonder Woman out, more?

Thor + Hulk, or,

Cl 100 Colossus?

Help him out? He would need to be able to survive a beating from Thanos, or being brought into outer space by Gladiator and slapped back to earth at near light speed, and able to get back up in less than 5 seconds.

olympian
So, in other words, you are just using one showing of Wonder woman to set up the standart? A high showing at that?

Ok. Hercules has been dumped from Mount Olympus (knocked out) to Earth`s past and got up fine.

And Thanos > Superman, silly goose.

DeathKap
Colossu kicks butt, Thor and hulk though

olympian
Maybe. Im thinking Red Hulk as well, tho. He is going to beat Thor, and already beat the Green Hulk.

CaptainStoic
So, in other words, you are just using one showing of Wonder woman to set up the standart? A high showing at that?

Ok. Hercules has been dumped from Mount Olympus (knocked out) to Earth`s past and got up fine.

And Thanos > Superman, silly goose.

I wasn't reffering to Superman, I was reffering to Ares, Darkseid, or Mongul, who have gotten their hands on Wonder Woman in the past, and gave her severe beatings.... while Hercules on the other hand was put into a coma by Goliath, and trounced by the Masters of Evil.... Thor was the one to take them down.... Wonder Woman would have done the same.

olympian
You seem to be unaware on how some events actually took place. Hercules had enough drugs on him to put elephants down, and wasent figthing just the wrecking crew. In fact, before Goliath showed up, drugged as he was, he was the one standing up, while the rest was on the floor.

Later on, Thor alone had troubles with Goliath as well.

And when you mention that WW would have done the same, if you mean the wrecking crew, i would agree. Too bad that Herc, after that story arc, have already laid the beating on them, twice on his own. And to Goliath/Atlas as well.

And did Wonder Woman really did "well" in some of those examples? When did she even fougth Darkseid? Smells fishy to me.

You should as well, take both character`s high showings for comparations. It usually works better than just pairing very high examples to somewhat lower ones.

snoopdogg
WW wins via rear naked choke.

Again.

olympian
Hercules gets up and restrains her via full nelson.

And she loves every bit of it. Again.

snoopdogg
WW must have been kicking his @ss good because the Asgardians were going to help when Hercules asked them not to.

olympian
Only a dullard to not comprehend the link that the fellowship of drinks share.

But i was, of course refering to the second round. Its not that Hercules didnt liked that bit of bondage in the first match, he is Greek after all.

But only fair to give the same to WW. And given her look, she loved it.

CaptainStoic
Only a dullard to not comprehend the link that the fellowship of drinks share.

But i was, of course refering to the second round. Its not that Hercules didnt liked that bit of bondage in the first match, he is Greek after all.

But only fair to give the same to WW. And given her look, she loved it.

I would like to agree with you, and I would but Wonder Woman clearly beat his ass. I have to admit that I was surprised that she was able to beat him, but she did, and you my friend must deal with it, both companies agreed that she would beat him if it came down to it. Your opinion as is any fans is just that.... an opinion.

snoopdogg
I feel sorry for Herc. getting his @ss kicked by a woman in front of the Asgardians.

occultdestroyer
Wondy rapes Hercules

olympian
I would like to agree with you, and I would but Wonder Woman clearly beat his ass. I have to admit that I was surprised that she was able to beat him, but she did, and you my friend must deal with it, both companies agreed that she would beat him if it came down to it. Your opinion as is any fans is just that.... an opinion.

Actually, its what the writer wrote. Busiek himself said that there was no winner. And its true. if the figth wasent finished, when Aquaman got the artifact, then there is no "win".

If no victor is declared, there is no win. If the opponent is still figthing, there is no win. If Hercules isent asking for help to give anyone the idea he was done, there is no win. At most its called getting the "edge".

But if we count that as a win, then in the second round, Hercules also won (wich you wont count at all, because double standart demands it), after all we only see Wonder Woman pinned and never a scene of her bursting free. Not until Hercules lets Pym take a jab at another Woman, like he also loves to do.

That good ol` Hercules. Always thinking of someone else.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I feel sorry for Herc. getting his @ss kicked by a woman in front of the Asgardians.

Being a Colossus fan, you shouldnt feel sorry at all smile

Wondy rapes Hercules

Because she`s got the bigger package, right?

I did always though she was too manly for her own good.

CaptainStoic
Actually, its what the writer wrote. Busiek himself said that there was no winner. And its true. if the figth wasent finished, when Aquaman got the artifact, then there is no "win".

If no victor is declared, there is no win. If the opponent is still figthing, there is no win. If Hercules isent asking for help to give anyone the idea he was done, there is no win. At most its called getting the "edge".

But if we count that as a win, then in the second round, Hercules also won (wich you wont count at all, because double standart demands it), after all we only see Wonder Woman pinned and never a scene of her bursting free. Not until Hercules lets Pym take a jab at another Woman, like he also loves to do.

That good ol` Hercules. Always thinking of someone else.

Being a Colossus fan, you shouldnt feel sorry at all smile

Because she`s got the bigger package, right?

I did always though she was too manly for her own good.

You are almost the only one that believes that Hercules would win this. She was well on on her way to ripping his head off while holding him in the camel clutch.

How in the hell did he get in that position in the first place? Gee... do you think he got on his belly, and decided to let her take a ride? Or could it have been that she overpowered the bum, and nearly ripped his head off?

He sure looked like he was having fun to me, all red in the face, but maybe that was him blushing, and not the blood pressure that looked to nearly KO em.

If it was her in that same position no one would doubt that Hercules was the more powerful of the two, but the thing is, she has his strength, but she also can out leverage him due to this nifty little thing called flight. As well as the fact that her martial arts skills are better than his, and she is also far faster than he is.

I've seen Hercules tagged by Goliath who is much slower than Diana... how many times do you think she could tag him? Namor stalemated with him, although he looked like he was about to lose, but Diana is a true class 100.

Hercules getting hit more times than not would go down to someone as strong as he is, and Wonder Woman is in his strength class, she yawned as Wonderman struggled to budge her arm, and lost half a dozen times, to her while arm wrestling.

olympian
You are almost the only one that believes that Hercules would win this. She was well on on her way to ripping his head off while holding him in the camel clutch.

You dont know what a Camel Clutch is. But unlike you, she is suposse to know about Wrestling smile

Of course i belive. Im rigth on about it. This is one of the only two boards that throw in the whole "she can punch a guy 1000 times before they blink" card, even tho she never did that tripe in her whole publishing history.

How in the hell did he get in that position in the first place? Gee... do you think he got on his belly, and decided to let her take a ride? Or could it have been that she overpowered the bum, and nearly ripped his head off?

Of course she overpowered him. Same way she was overpowered later on. Are you somehow insecure about it?

And you can tell by a drawing that someone is close to have its head ripped off or knocked out? With no close ups or narration boxes? Woza.

He sure looked like he was having fun to me, all red in the face, but maybe that was him blushing, and not the blood pressure that looked to nearly KO em.

So, just like Wonder Woman in the Savage Land. She had in fact that kind of "im taking it up in the arse and loving it" Greg Land porn face. Actually, she always does that when facing DCU Heracles too.

Dont kid yourself. They always wanted each other. They are Greek after all.

If it was her in that same position no one would doubt that Hercules was the more powerful of the two, but the thing is, she has his strength, but she also can out leverage him due to this nifty little thing called flight. As well as the fact that her martial arts skills are better than his, and she is also far faster than he is.

Wait. Wait.

"If she was in the same position"? But she did got pinned as he did. Did you zone off by then? And what great skill advantage did she used there? One hold versus another? You must be using stuff outside the crossover.

Wich case in point, i can do the same and call out the fact that Wonder Woman consistantly needs the assist of other people in her class to perform a major feat of strenght. Besides, not that fligth alone was ever a major problem for Herc, but this is a *confined arena* as stated by the OP. She wont have room to fly around.

P.S: "alot faster"? I only saw her getting on more hit, before the hold, than Hercules did.

I've seen Hercules tagged by Goliath who is much slower than Diana... how many times do you think she could tag him? Namor stalemated with him, although he looked like he was about to lose, but Diana is a true class 100.

Hercules was standing still, he wasent running around. Its called being blindsided.

I also read Wonder Woman having troubles with Deathstroke, the Sinestro clone (for a whole issue, in wich DCU Heracles just owned that bum in one panel), Cheetah..

You want to know how often she will get hit? The same percentage she gets hit against Superman, Deathstroke, Konvict, Cheetah, Marvel, Silver Swan, DCU Herc, etc. Wheter they are flying at or simply using combat speed. It is how she is written, this isent "Dragonball".

Marvel Hercules can after all, also perform speedburst moves at close range, since you are only counting some of her finest examples..

Hercules getting hit more times than not would go down to someone as strong as he is, and Wonder Woman is in his strength class, she yawned as Wonderman struggled to budge her arm, and lost half a dozen times, to her while arm wrestling.

And Hercules one shot Wonder Man and Ares in the same figth. So?

CaptainStoic
please break out these scans of Hercules beating Wonder Woman, because from what I saw, he hit her, and she decked him. Please provide all of the scans in which they fought ok.

The only time I saw Hercules winning was when he had her in a full nelson, and Yellow Jacket was assisting him... I don't think she needed anyone to come to her aid when she dealt with him.... enough talk, let's see some scans, because perhaps you have a pic or a rare JLA/Avengers that I have yet to see.

olympian
please break out these scans of Hercules beating Wonder Woman, because from what I saw, he hit her, and she decked him. Please provide all of the scans in which they fought ok.

First round was: cheap shot from WW, Hercules hits her, she hits him and goes for the hold. Second roun went: We already see her in the hold.

As for you`re question, you are about to answer this rigth away in one...two...

The only time I saw Hercules winning was when he had her in a full nelson, and Yellow Jacket was assisting him...

..three.

Why did you asked me for scans then, if you saw it?

And, no. YJ was of the same size of an ant, firing (you guessed it) ant-sized blasts from a *distance*. The only one doing the muscle and skill work to her, was Hercules. Unless of course you want to admit that those ants, are a match to her..Pym certainly seemed to think so.

I mean, all it sounds its a nice excuse to invalidade the action of her being pinned this time.

I don't think she needed anyone to come to her aid when she dealt with him.... enough talk, let's see some scans, because perhaps you have a pic or a rare JLA/Avengers that I have yet to see.

Actually, i have something more powerful. The edition that everyone got and read. Including you, from what you just said. Also, we have no scene of Hercules ever asking for help. I dont see why it is so easy for some fans to assume something we dont see, when on Savage Land (aka, the last stand for all of them) everyone was taking on everyone. Now, i certainly dont base opinions on mere assumptions, so..

SoulDevourer
can WW use her speed?

JakeTheBank
Again, it doesn't state that she can't by the OP.

SoulDevourer

JakeTheBank
Wasn't this thread made before yours, though? #2

SoulDevourer
yeah

why?

JakeTheBank
Well, the Mods, for good reason, probably didn't want to see the same fight posted multiple times under varying circumstances. Having a few variable already made should be more than enough for the same two combatants. Are you trying to make a match that leans in one person's favor over the other or something?

SoulDevourer
Im tryin to make a different fight (that cant be 2 hard 2 understand can it big grin theres word for it on KMC iirc its called "twist". notice there many threads with "with twist" in the title hm hm)

oh well since thats what the mods want (stick out tongue) Ima change the fight rules :

Wondy cant use her superspeed or flight

in this fight Wondy got only her bracelets (no lasso no crown)

Hercules aint got his hammer

theeere we go

stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
So you want to handicap Diana in favor for Hercules? That was your intent all along?

Gotcha.

SoulDevourer
k so both of em moving at same speed for some real h2h is handicapping WW?

ok just remember to post same kinda thing in these threads :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28twist%29+forumid%3A77&showposts=0

and these threads :

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28h2h%29+forumid%3A77&showposts=0

stick out tongue

oh yeah and btw this thread is also handicapin WW : she aint got her lasso!
THIS SCANDLOUS! CALL THE TS OUT ON IT! stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
I don't see why you just don't have them go as is, per the OP's stipulations. Having superior speed, or super speed in this case, plays into H2H combat.

SoulDevourer
um when only one of the 2 has superspeed then it aint realy H2H (one gets to use there hands and the other dont even see whats happening so there hands are useless. lol)

and forum rules say there aint no PIS in fights wich means Diana WILL use her full speed against Herc (not like the Thor vs SSurfer fight lol)
that means shes gonna hit him like a trillion times and he aint even gonna get chance to land 1 hit
oh yeah thats one intersting "H2H" fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and btw with the original topic I give this 10/10 to WW (it ends a microsecond after it begins but what the ****, lets call it a "fight" anyway)
there, happy? ^^

JakeTheBank
I can see where you're coming from, but them's the breaks.

It would be like me making a Hercules vs. Hulk thread and saying the following:

"H2H only. Hercules can't use his super strength."

WTF, right?

It's a part of who he is, just like super speed is a part of Diana's powerset. If you start taking and removing parts of people's powersets, then it ceases to be that character, y'know?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can see where you're coming from, but them's the breaks.

It would be like me making a Hercules vs. Hulk thread and saying the following:

"H2H only. Hercules can't use his super strength."

WTF, right?nope, Hulk also got his strenght so no reason to take away Hercs. bad example try again stick out tongue

ppl lose some o their powers during fights, happen all the time

eg. like when Thor took out Jugs forcefield. iirc he tossed his hammer around Jug or something
yet the forcefield is part o classic Jug right? so what gives? ^^

or some jus decide not 2 use one of their stats (like Silver Surfer who slowed down so Thor could fight him. lol)

different reasons

so if its taking away a stat that bothers u so much then we can say "ok we got a boxing ring with a mystical field cast by wizard Shazam, the fields mojo cancels out the extra speed of all those who have superspeed. and WW vs Herc fight takes place in that ring". better? stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
I'm not the one bothered by it, dude. You've been the one posting in multple threads asking whether or not she has superspeed in said threads, and then attempted to make one yourself where she doesn't have super speed. I understand making nifty scenarios for Vs. Battles as I have done them myself, but my point is there's a line where once you've added/subtracted enough of a character's power or modified their personality drastically enough, it ceases to be that character. Not saying you've done that, but it's something to think about.

In any case, the OP didn't say she doesn't have her superspeed nullfied to the point of nonexistance, it just says it's limited, so there's no reason to debate as if she did not have her superspeed at all.

SoulDevourer
fight takes place in a boxing ring, big deal. it dont limit ****. she can run circles aorund him, literaly. unless the ring is just big enuff to contain Herc & WW but then the conditions not exacly ideal for a fight is it (Hercs gonna have something else in mind ^^)

1) here "enough" is just 1 (her speed). sheesh i didnt know 1 wuz that much roll eyes (sarcastic)
2) im sure Wondys personality gonna be just the same even without her speed lol

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
fight takes place in a boxing ring, big deal. it dont limit ****. she can run circles aorund him, literaly. unless the ring is just big enuff to contain Herc & WW but then the conditions not exacly ideal for a fight is it (Hercs gonna have something else in mind ^^)

1) here "enough" is just 1 (her speed). sheesh i didnt know 1 wuz that much roll eyes (sarcastic)
2) im sure Wondys personality gonna be just the same even without her speed lol

Like I said in the post you quoted me from, I didn't say you did either of those things. I said it's something to be mindful of. So, I don't see the point of 1) and 2).

SoulDevourer
Like I said in the post you quoted me from, I didn't say you did either of those things. I said it's something to be mindful of. So, I don't see the point of 1) and 2). yeah ok lets be mindful...

...and I still say its ok to have fight without superspeed big grin

as i pointed out similer stuff has happen several times in stories (i cited 2 examples)

to quote the scrolls : "all of this has happened before, all of this will happen again" stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
*shrugs*

Okay, then.

Still, the OP already set the fight up. They're fighting in a ring which limits Diana's speed and flight, not completely ignores them. So, unless you're hijacking the thread and changing it into a fight that you want to see, I'm going by what the OP stated.

SoulDevourer
So, unless you're hijacking the thread and changing it into a fight that you want to see hey thats only what the mods want

angel

Enyalus
Herc wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc wins. i agree

The Scribe
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/p84yr2xttaxlondhbc_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/tnacoomygaovho9ylp2_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/q63oitby9t9xbs96pn7_thumb.jpghttp://www.imageurlhost.com/images/l9dxh0dmdtnek788z_thumb.jpg

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc wins.

Diana wins.

iceman24567
Diana wins

SoulDevourer
if (WW.superspeed == 0)
{ Herc.win = 1 ;

else WW.win = 1 ; }

stick out tongue

Konton
Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.