Battle of the Billionaires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Batman
Iron Man
Lex Luthor
Kingpin
Ra's Al Ghul

Who has the brains and resources to be the last man standing?
Everyone gets 1 month prep.

Juk3n
Reed wins imo

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Reed wins imo

blink
He's not in the list

Entity
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Batman
Iron Man
Lex Luthor
Kingpin
Ra's Al Ghul

Who has the brains and resources to be the last man standing?
Everyone gets 1 month prep.

Where's Dr. Doom, T'Challa, Micheal Holt,....

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Entity
Ok, T'Challa's included from now on

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Ok, T'Challa's included from now on

T'Challa's win, with Batman as the runner up then ^^

Harbinger
Iron Man.

Endrict Nuul
Iron Man nukes them all.

Erik-Lensherr

Why would they be here ? Just because the thread title is 'battle of the bilionaires' doesn't mean that all of them have to included.

Galan007
tony goes back in time and killz dem all!!1!

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
tony goes back in time and killz dem all!!1! Umm how would Tony do that?

Doom and T'Challa have access to time travel tech but Tony doesn't to my knowledge does he?

Galan007
Umm how would Tony do that?

Doom and T'Challa have access to time travel tech but Tony doesn't to my knowledge does he? tony has built a time machine on more than one occasion.

Entity
tony has built a time machine on more than one occasion. Oh okay, did not know that!

but seems kinda stupid for Peter to risk himself and both MJ and May by going to Doom's castle to use one to see his parents, when he was diagnosed as terminally ill by pretty much everyone, if Tony has been able to make them on his own before. erm

I'm not trying to mock anyone or insult as that statement may sound just an observation. confused

Priest
Iron Man ftw

Galan007
Oh okay, did not know that!

but seems kinda stupid for Peter to risk himself and both MJ and May by going to Doom's castle to use one to see his parents, when he was diagnosed as terminally ill by pretty much everyone, if Tony has been able to make them on his own before. erm

I'm not trying to mock anyone or insult as that statement may sound just an observation. confused from a sales point of view - it wouldn't have been as exciting, or as in depth of a story, if tony just went back in in time and fixed everything. plot points like you listed, sell comics.

ultimatethor
Stark wins

Entity
from a sales point of view - it wouldn't have been as exciting, or as in depth of a story, if tony just went back in in time and fixed everything. plot points like you listed, sell comics. Well I wasn't referring to the "go back and fix it" point but rather just that when all that happened Peter borrowed 2 of Tony's old Iron Man suits so that Aunt May and Mary Jane could go with him to break into Dr. Doom's castle and use one of his time machines to go back and see the day when his parents left him with Aunt May and Uncle Ben and left for the last time Peter would ever see them.

Seems kind of retarded to go to all the trouble of breaking into Latveria, and Victor's own personal lab while fighting Doom bots and loads of other security systems to use one of his time machines when Tony could've just lended him one of his or made him one rather than just lend him the armors. erm

But really I thought it was really retarded to go to all that trouble and risk the lives of the only family you have left just to go back and see that day again as apposed to just remembering and talking about it. Maybe watch some home movies too but not lets all risk dying to see that day again unable to change anything.

Galan007
Seems kind of retarded that's comics for ya. stick out tongue

DeathKap
Originally posted by Juk3n
Reed wins imo
You must kidding. Read sucks!
I say tony wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.