The Crow vs Batman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
The Crow is considered a crimanal in Gotham for killing 2 people already but what the police dont know is the the people that he killed were crimanls. So Gordon sends Batman after him.

spiderman1196
batman ftw

six6six
H2H is just outright unfair. Bruce has WWAAAYYY more skills then Crow. I mean, come on, he's a expert martial artist. And it's Batman for Christ sake. The Crow might keep coming back, but he'll be gettin' up for another beat down.

celestialdemon
Bruce wins this fight hand to hand unless this is to the death.

BruceSkywalker
Spite. 1st which Crow, Brandon Lee version ,another version or comic book version. 2nd. Batman kniows way too much to lose to any version of Crow

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by six6six
H2H is just outright unfair. Bruce has WWAAAYYY more skills then Crow. I mean, come on, he's a expert martial artist. And it's Batman for Christ sake. The Crow might keep coming back, but he'll be gettin' up for another beat down.

thumb up

BlackZero30x
im most likely the biggest crow fan around and i have to say batman because the crow doesn't necessarily know that great of h2h...and since thats all their is to this fight the crow loses.

guy222
bruce

occultdestroyer
Crow becomes a human punching bag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.