King Monkey Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
a battle of two of the greatest warriors of two various different pantheons.

the Thor i am chooseing is classic marvel.... ie non amped ie not rune king or odin force or whatever just the abilites the powers that he has in classic mythology.

if you do not know Who MONKEY is then you have not watched enough cult japanese TV

journey to the west

Monkey wikipedia

you will see that countless manga and comic adapations and allutions are made to the charcters.

this battle takes place on a high mountain pass.. in a large range of mountains.. in some unknown unamed country? both parties are fighting with the most regular tactics and personality traits.

thus we have an epic battle of war hammer vs wishing staff

llagrok
So what comics did he appear in?

Jugglenaut
Sun Wukong is 100% immortal. Thor isn't.

rougeredmage
if you read the links..... there is a big list of comic book and manga and anime under the journey to the west

lannfear
monkey magic ftw eek!

King Kandy
OMG this is unbelievable spite. The slightest touch of Monkey's staff is deadly to most gods. He is completely immortal and invulnerable to anything Thor can dish out and can make millions of clones equally as powerful as himself.

TricksterPriest
Didn't you (Kandy) make this thread once? Monkey soloed Hell and humbled King Yama and erased himself from the book of death. He later soloed Heaven even forcing the Jade Emperor and his court to flee and ask Buddha for help.

Monkey's abilities verge on skyfather, some of them being higher.

King Kandy
Yeah, I did make this thread. It was spite then and spite now. He is probably on the level of the highest of transcendants. He should be skyfather but he seems to have trouble with people he shouldn't a lot.

Warakia
Thor loses.

rougeredmage
i actually thought this would be a very fair and interesting fight. i actually have faith in thors fighting abilities.... sure thor needs to eat apples every so oftern to keep his immortaslity.... however i would say that thors fighting style and battle spirt would have a greater effect againnst MOnkey...

ie thor been a battle hardened and trained warrior solidger. i said no odinforce because nearly every battle that thor is in its a case of Thor has odinforce thus he winds this and wins that.

would you really say that MOnkey is skyfarther level i would actually really doubt that... i allways thought been a skyfarther meant more then just power and skills tactics and wisdom. i allways see monkey as mostly unelightned. i just wanted for once a fair fight between two decent brawlers.

carnage52
monkey made himself and all of his other monkeys invunerable by crossing their names of the death list.also his staff is ubeaivably powerfull hes at least skyfather level.my dad bought me the book when i was nine!amazing read loved the show as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.