***Superman prime vs Amazo***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This amazo http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=amazo9tp6.jpg

vs

Superman prime

He cant gain any more power or add anything else to his power set. Everything that he has now is all that he can use in this fight against prime.

Who would win.

Symmetric Chaos
As in Emoboy?

The Prime from DC1M could probably think him out of existance.

Galan007
since i'm not sure which version of prime you're referring to..

superman prime (sc): goes down after a good fight.
superman prime (guardian amped): wins.
superman prime (dc1m): wins.

carver9
Im referring to guardian amp prime.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Im referring to guardian amp prime. he wins. the new amazo is quite impressive, but there's just really nothing he could do to prime, imo.

Dark-Jaxx
Guardian Prime wins.

On a semi-unrelated note, some wikia website(DC Database I think) said Guardian Amped Prime's Kryptonian powers were powered up to literally infinite levels, making him the most powerful self contained being in DC's existence, is there like, any evidence of that? Cause I have never read any comic or official source which says that.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
On a semi-unrelated note, some wikia website(DC Database I think) said Guardian Amped Prime's Kryptonian powers were powered up to literally infinite levels, making him the most powerful self contained being in DC's existence, is there like, any evidence of that? Cause I have never read any comic or official source which says that. he was powerful, sure. but calling him "the most powerful self contained being in DC's existence", certainly isn't a feat-based claim.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah that is what I was thinking.

Avlon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Guardian Prime wins.

On a semi-unrelated note, some wikia website(DC Database I think) said Guardian Amped Prime's Kryptonian powers were powered up to literally infinite levels, making him the most powerful self contained being in DC's existence, is there like, any evidence of that? Cause I have never read any comic or official source which says that.

I believe it was taken from an interview where it was said the Prime is on Beyonders level or higher or some other crazyness.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Galan007
since i'm not sure which version of prime you're referring to..

I can agree with that, although the first one is highly debatable, IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I can agree with that, although the first one is highly debatable, IMO. absolutely.

Utrigita
What if this wasn't the recent portrayed Amazo but the one that had absorbed the power of the entire justice league?

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
What if this wasn't the recent portrayed Amazo but the one that had absorbed the power of the entire justice league? Originally posted by Galan007

Dark-Jaxx
What if this wasn't the recent portrayed Amazo but the one that had absorbed the power of the entire justice league? Even normal Solar Suit Prime can take on a good portion of the league and could possibly even win if he fought the whole one(but I kinda doubt that). Guardian amped Prime is too much.

Utrigita

okay the exact same scenario...

Thanks.

Galan007
okay the exact same scenario...

Thanks. pretty much. i mean, amazo from jla #27 would do better against prime - but not enough to change things, imo.

fangirl101
pretty much. i mean, amazo from jla #27 would do better against prime - but not enough to change things, imo.

Amazo from JLA 27 would have the means to turn the entire field into red sun radiation. All While Protecting Himself from prime's attack. And he'd be more than enough durable. Remember that each individual league member wouldnt' be durable enough. But Amazo can stack durability and Shields and stregnth. Captain Atom's skin, plus superman's aura and wonder woman's durability, on top of shields and what ever else.

Prime#
Superboy Prime from Infinite Crisis would go down swinging

Superman Prime from SC I think would take the majority. He was a lot more ruthless and just seemed to not care about really anything anymore, and he seemed to be bashing through hordes of Justice Leaguers, JSAers, Members of the GL and Sinestro Corps.

Guardian amped Supes wins easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
Amazo from JLA 27 would have the means to turn the entire field into red sun radiation. All While Protecting Himself from prime's attack. And he'd be more than enough durable. Remember that each individual league member wouldnt' be durable enough. But Amazo can stack durability and Shields and stregnth. Captain Atom's skin, plus superman's aura and wonder woman's durability, on top of shields and what ever else. which is why:Originally posted by Galan007

TricksterPriest
Timazo could stop Prime. But that's overkill several magnitudes above the others.

spidey-dude
this amazo would whip superman prime easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.