Michael (raged) Vs. Thanos w/ HOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Michael in pure rage Vs. Thanos with HOTU.

Takes place in the void.

occultdestroyer
Michael is at least on par with HOTU, since he contains creation himself.
But HOTU added w/ powers of Thanos is no slouch either.

Fight could go either way.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos wins.

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm interesting. I'll get back to this.

quanchi112
Thanos...easily.

Astner
Michael couldn't possible hurt anyone with the power of the heart, unless the one with the power willed it. The same character could just as well will Michael out of existence.

Yahweh, who himself was limited under his own confirmations could as easy as he made Gabriel, Lucifer and Michael just as easy--also by Yahweh's own confirmation and with Lucifer's understanding.

Board Walker
Thanos will Michael out of existence? Now your just being childish.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Board Walker
Thanos will Michael out of existence? Now your just being childish. No he's right. Thanos was a supreme being. Mike isn't.

Hell even Yahweh isn't a real supreme being.

Astner
Thanos will Michael out of existence? Now your just being childish.
In all these omni-battles the result is pretty much the same. The weakest is willed out.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Astner
In all these omni-battles the result is pretty much the same. The weakest is willed out.

You are talking about will? Michael is the incarnated Power, the living power of DC's own self.

He is not an aspect of the ruling individuals power, he is its power in living form.

This isn't Marvel, this is the void.

And in terms of will, Michael takes the cake over thanos.

Astner
You are talking about will? Michael is the incarnated Power, the living power of DC's own self.
Funny thing how Yahweh said that he could just as easily unmake him. I mean if he was power he'd either be on par or greater than Yahweh. Being able to negate his will with his own.

Originally posted by Board Walker He is not an aspect of the ruling individuals power, he is its power in living form.
The burden of proof lies upon you.

Originally posted by Board Walker This isn't Marvel, this is the void.
There are a lot of fictional voids. But I'm going to assume you mean the place were Lucifer killed Michael. Either way, if Thanos do have the same power he did in Marvel: The End he will win.

Originally posted by Board Walker And in terms of will, Michael takes the cake over thanos.
What does will have to do with anything here. I would also like to see evidence for this as well.

Board Walker
Funny thing how Yahweh said that he could just as easily unmake him. I mean if he was power he'd either be on par or greater than Yahweh. Being able to negate his will with his own.

The burden of proof lies upon you.

There are a lot of fictional voids. But I'm going to assume you mean the place were Lucifer killed Michael. Either way, if Thanos do have the same power he did in Marvel: The End he will win.

What does will have to do with anything here. I would also like to see evidence for this as well.

Yaweh said the in the begining he could unmake Lucifer, when lucifer defied him, Lucifer replied yes at that moment he could do so.

But by the end of the series, Lucifer was an equal to Yaweh, so much that Yaweh offered to merge with Lucifer just to gain what Lucifer has, he said they would be emerge as two complete new beings, each being the equal die cast for the others new form.

Michael is the twin and equal of Lucifer as stated through the entire comic.

Where was it shown that Michael was the absolute living form of DC's power? It was shown during the war of heaven, when Michael became Yaweh himself and ended the war with a gesture.

Knowsbleed33
How many more beings are between Michael and God in terms of power?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
How many more beings are between Michael and God in terms of power?

None, it was God, and directly beneath him initially were his two sons, Michael and Lucifer.

At the end of the series, Michael transfers and gives all of himself to his Daughter Elaine, who she then takes Yawehs place as ruller of all existence.

Lucifer on the other hand leaves existence and goes to speak with yaweh in person, Yaweh acknowledges Lucifer as his equal, and even offers, nearly begs, for lucifer to merge with him so he may gain all that lucifer is and vice versa.

Knowsbleed33
None, it was God, and directly beneath him initially were his two sons, Michael and Lucifer.

At the end of the series, Michael transfers and gives all of himself to his Daughter Elaine, who she then takes Yawehs place as ruller of all existence.

Lucifer on the other hand leaves existence and goes to speak with yaweh in person, Yaweh acknowledges Lucifer as his equal, and even offers, nearly begs, for lucifer to merge with him so he may gain all that lucifer is and vice versa.

Thanks. I would have to say stalemate then. If what you say is true then both Michael and Thanos/HotU were equal. Both below God but above everyone else.

Board Walker
The scans are in the lucifer respect thread, check em out.

quanchi112

He is not an aspect of the ruling individuals power, he is its power in living form.

This isn't Marvel, this is the void.

And in terms of will, Michael takes the cake over thanos. Lucy had the impressive willpower not Michael. Go ahead and prove Michaels willpower is greater than Thanos'.

Thanos has better feats and he became god so he wins...easily imo.

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lucy had the impressive willpower not Michael. Go ahead and prove Michaels willpower is greater than Thanos'.

To prove Michaels will?

Both Lucifer and Michael were will and power incarnated

Lucifer's will was his source of power, his flame so to speak.

Michaels Power was his source of Will, his ocean so to speak.

Michael with his power overcame Lucifer and his will in the war of heaven, Michaels Power and determination to serve god, allowed for him to become Yaweh during the war of heaven and end the entire war with merely his presence.

Michael through Elaine became Yaweh

Thanos with the HOTU was not above all of Marvel, TOAA was still his superior, and it was shown in an interview that the HOTU (The End) was a seperate universe from 616.

Knowsbleed33

How? TOAA was still above Thanos with the heart.

Dark-Jaxx
How? TOAA was still above Thanos with the heart. And TOAA is above Mike so what does this prove? erm

fangirl101
Stalemate. If indeed Thanos has the power of God. He was the power with none of the authority. while Mike is the power lacking lucifer's wil.

Astner
Yaweh said the in the begining he could unmake Lucifer, when lucifer defied him, Lucifer replied yes at that moment he could do so.
No, Lucifer spoke for all of them "What if we choose ..." Yahweh clearly had the power to unmake him. Not to mention that there were numerous occasions were Michael lost his wings (his powers).

But by the end of the series, Lucifer was an equal to Yaweh, so much that Yaweh offered to merge with Lucifer just to gain what Lucifer has, he said they would be emerge as two complete new beings, each being the equal die cast for the others new form.
No, Lucifer was not equal to Yahweh in any way. That's what the entire final scene was about. Lucifer wanted to remain limited "a glass of nothing", "this scar ...", etc. All he did was step beyond Yahweh by acting outside his will. Which is nothing but a clear limitation of Yahweh's power.

Michael is the twin and equal of Lucifer as stated through the entire comic.
Michael is the power, while Lucifer is the will. We all know that.

Where was it shown that Michael was the absolute living form of DC's power? It was shown during the war of heaven, when Michael became Yaweh himself and ended the war with a gesture.
Michael ended the war, with as what you say a gesture. However you do not require omnipotence in order to do that. And the fact that Michael lost his wings--and that he couldn't do anything to "god's infinite might" proves that he wasn't on pair with Yahweh.

quanchi112
To prove Michaels will?

Both Lucifer and Michael were will and power incarnated

Lucifer's will was his source of power, his flame so to speak.

Michaels Power was his source of Will, his ocean so to speak.

Michael with his power overcame Lucifer and his will in the war of heaven, Michaels Power and determination to serve god, allowed for him to become Yaweh during the war of heaven and end the entire war with merely his presence.

Thanos with the HOTU was not above all of Marvel, TOAA was still his superior, and it was shown in an interview that the HOTU (The End) was a seperate universe from 616. TOAA is a person and isnt a comic book character per say. On panel Thanos had no peer and was above all. He became god so we really shouldnt compare him to a real life person.

Show me a scan saying that Michael was will and power incarnate.

Prove the end happened in an alternate universe because I have a scan for you proving it happened in Thanos own series.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Stalemate. If indeed Thanos has the power of God. He was the power with none of the authority. while Mike is the power lacking lucifer's wil. Thanos was god and Michael wasnt. Thanos also has better feats. How does Thanos lose when every advantage is in his favor?

fangirl101
TOAA is a person and isnt a comic book character per say. On panel Thanos had no peer and was above all. He became god so we really shouldnt compare him to a real life person.

Show me a scan saying that Michael was will and power incarnate.

Prove the end happened in an alternate universe because I have a scan for you proving it happened in Thanos own series.
Oh yes. Thanos on panel would be bitched by the Kirby avatar. which is a Character shown on panel. Thanos wasn't supreme.

fangirl101
Thanos was god and Michael wasnt. Thanos also has better feats. How does Thanos lose when every advantage is in his favor?

Thanos had better feats? Mikes power sustained all creation and his power given to his daughter allowed her to become and stay God. night night.

quanchi112
Thanos had better feats? Mikes power sustained all creation and his power given to his daughter allowed her to become and stay God. night night. Not all creation just vertiigo creation imo.

Board Walker
Not all creation just vertiigo creation imo.

Marvel statements proved that the End series which in thanos had the HOTU, was in fact a seperate universe from 616. And the key words in that statement, was, universe, that was it.

Marvel canon statement really is more heavy then individual subjective opinion.

To add on top of what others are saying, Thanos was not supreme, he was still below TOAA who was telling him what to do.

Are you willing to say Thanos with THOTU was superior to Jack Kirby and stan lee in the comic book?

Because they truly would simply write, or erase Thanos with the HOTU out of the panel.

They both have been shown on panel before.

The Yaweh from Vertigo is one and the same from DC, have you read about him? How he has many names.

Board Walker
Thanos had better feats? Mikes power sustained all creation and his power given to his daughter allowed her to become and stay God. night night.

This right there happened on panel, Michaels power when transfered to Elaine, she became the replacement of Yaweh, sustained all existence, all the different multiverses which exist purely because of her presence and power.

Michaels power was equal to yawehs, this was shown on panel.

Board Walker
No, Lucifer spoke for all of them "What if we choose ..." Yahweh clearly had the power to unmake him. Not to mention that there were numerous occasions were Michael lost his wings (his powers).

No, Lucifer was not equal to Yahweh in any way. That's what the entire final scene was about. Lucifer wanted to remain limited "a glass of nothing", "this scar ...", etc. All he did was step beyond Yahweh by acting outside his will. Which is nothing but a clear limitation of Yahweh's power.

Michael is the power, while Lucifer is the will. We all know that.

Michael ended the war, with as what you say a gesture. However you do not require omnipotence in order to do that. And the fact that Michael lost his wings--and that he couldn't do anything to "god's infinite might" proves that he wasn't on pair with Yahweh.

Lucifer was indeed equal to yaweh, he escaped his purpose, some thing no one else had ever done. No where does it say Lucifer wanted to remain limited, a glass of nothing, his scar had nothing to do with that.

The entire ending of the series was that Lucifer was being asked by Yaweh to merge with him, so that the two of them would emerge as two entirely new unique equals, Yaweh wanted what Lucifer had, he expressed this very much to the point of asking again and again for Lucifer if he would comply with the deal.

Lucifer stated on panel, Yaweh could not have his memories, his experience, his scar which represented who he is, without Lucifers permission, and Lucifer did not give that permission.

It showed Yaweh unlike in the begining when he could have forcefuly and effortlessly unmade Lucifer, could not forcefully make lucifer mege with him.

And I looked at the issue again, it says "You" addressing purely lucifer, his wrath and threat in his words was directed at Lucifer who was showing defiance, not Michael or Gabriel.

Michael ended the war when he became Yaweh, stated on panel that Michael was the aspect through he speaks, through which he acts.

Michael lost his wings for a time yes, and at that time when he lost his wings, he did not rise up in anger and attack and directly defy yaweh to his face. Yaweh even commented later in the series when both brothers speak directly with Yaweh about the truth, that Michaels greatest fault was that he was so slow to rise to anger, so slow to take action, Yaweh wanted him to be angry, yaweh wanted michael to take action.

Yaweh states on panel in his own words, that Michaels daughter Elaine, that the death, threatening of her, was the only thing in creation that could get him to take action, to act in concert with his brother, she was a tool used by yaweh, the stripping of his wings, the fighting all, part of his plan.

Air Legend
Thanos easily. And Board Walker quit lying or I'll report you.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And TOAA is above Mike so what does this prove? erm

Stalemate.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Air Legend
Thanos easily. And Board Walker quit lying or I'll report you.

Please do report me, as scans would show im not lying.

Air Legend

Thanos with the HOTU was not above all of Marvel, TOAA was still his superior, and it was shown in an interview that the HOTU (The End) was a seperate universe from 616.

This right there happened on panel, Michaels power when transfered to Elaine, she became the replacement of Yaweh, sustained all existence, all the different multiverses which exist purely because of her presence and power.

Michaels power was equal to yawehs, this was shown on panel.
Lucifer was indeed equal to yaweh

Michael ended the war when he became Yaweh, stated on panel that Michael was the aspect through he speaks, through which he acts.

Everything listed above is a lie.

Look at my respect thread first; it should clear most of your misconceptions.

Board Walker
Everything listed above is a lie.

Look at my respect thread first; it should clear most of your misconceptions.

Alright lets break down your accusations one by one with scans.

1.Originally posted by Board Walker

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer11.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer12.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer13.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer14.jpg

Air Legend
Use url's instead of spamming the thread with oversized images. That is Yahweh himself, not Michael. Michael was stabbed in the back by Sandalphon.
Also, are you illiterate? Yahweh is offering Lucifer to rule hell, not ending the war with a gesture.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8343/scan00023bf4.th.jpg

Sandalphon betrayed heaven and shamefully stabbed Michael in the back.

This easily could have been avoided if you looked at the respect thread. One more lie and I'm reporting you for trolling.

Board Walker
Use url's instead of spamming the thread with oversized images. That is Yahweh himself, not Michael. Michael was stabbed in the back by Sandalphon.
Also, are you illiterate? Yahweh is offering Lucifer to rule hell, not ending the war with a gesture.

This easily could have been avoided if you looked at the respect thread. One more lie and I'm reporting you for trolling.

No the scans I provided are not lies, it clearly says, this is the aspect through which I choose to speak, and act, and as it says near the end of the series, that Michael and Lucifer are its (yawehs) aspects, that was Michael who ended it with a gesture.

So please do report me with your false bravado, im shaking in my boots at the wrath of the forum your going to bring against me. Not.

Michael when transfered his power to Elaine, she created a multiverse without even realizing it.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer311.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer312.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer313.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer314.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer315.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer316.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer317.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer318.jpg

The aspects of yaweh, power and will
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer231.jpg

Air Legend
No the scans I provided are not lies, it clearly says, this is the aspect through which I choose to speak, and act, and as it says near the end of the series, that Michael and Lucifer are its (yawehs) aspects, that was Michael who ended it with a gesture.

So please do report me with your false bravado, im shaking in my boots at the wrath of the forum your going to bring against me. Not.

Michael when transfered his power to Elaine, she created a multiverse without even realizing it.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer311.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer312.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer313.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer314.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer315.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer316.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer317.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer318.jpg

The aspects of yaweh, power and will
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer231.jpg
That is the corporeal form of Yahweh, hence why Lucifer and Gabriel both call him father. Also, like I provided, Michael was stabbed in the back and taken away by Sandalphon. So yeah, reported for trolling.

Elaine took Michael's power in to save creation. She in no way became God after taking the power in. And she created a universe, hence why the word UNIVERSE is used. So again, reported for trolling.

Board Walker
That is the corporeal form of Yahweh, hence why Lucifer and Gabriel both call him father. Also, like I provided, Michael was stabbed in the back and taken away by Sandalphon. So yeah, reported for trolling.

Elaine took Michael's power in to save creation. She in no way became God after taking the power in. And she created a universe, hence why the word UNIVERSE is used. So again, reported for trolling.

LOL did you even read the series? Ill further break down your accusations and lies with scans.

Here it is shown on panel that the power within Michael, when released creates a multiverse.
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer_Nirvana_p01.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer_Nirvana_p02.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer_Nirvana_p05.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer_Nirvana_p06.jpg

And you are actually saying, that Elaine did not take Yawehs position at the end of the series and rule all the multiverses, Yawehs, Lucifers, her own? lol....did you read the series? here let me prove you wrong again.

Air Legend
Here is the respect thread for Michael
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t474601.html

Air Legend
LOL did you even read the series? Ill further break down your accusations and lies with scans.
Did you read the series or are you just using info from a respect thread? That was a rhetorical question btw.

Reported for trolling.

Knowsbleed33
You can get people booted for lying about stuff in comics?

Air Legend

Here it is shown on panel that the power within Michael, when released creates a multiverse.

And you are actually saying, that Elaine did not take Yawehs position at the end of the series and rule all the multiverses, Yawehs, Lucifers, her own? lol....did you read the series? here let me prove you wrong again.
That's nirvana in the actual series only universe is mentioned.

Quit switching your arguments. You said Elaine became God after taking in Mike's power. That's a lie. She became God of creation after Yahweh gave her the power (that is long after Mike's death).

Board Walker
Here is the respect thread for Michael
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t474601.html

Thats delightful, your point?

Air Legend
Yes, because that's called trolling.

Board Walker
That's nirvana in the actual series only universe is mentioned.

Quit switching your arguments. You said Elaine became God after taking in Mike's power. That's a lie. She became God of creation after Yahweh gave her the power (this is long after Mike's death).

Yaweh left by that point, yaweh left right after he revealed the truth to Lucifer and Michael, so get your facts straight.

Elaine became god after she received michaels power and used her birthright in the room of primum mobile.

yaweh did not make her god, she did it on her own by michaels power within her and his birthright transfered to her. You want scans for that too?

And the scans I posted are canon and fact, they came after the universe description far earlier, and as it stands, retcon or not, they are the most recent canon by issue date.

It was and is a multiverse, deal with it.

Board Walker

he wishes his threats actually carried any water, his accusations of that I am saying all lies are about as true as his sense of bravado. non existent.

Or are your threats of reporting me to the mods going to be as effective as your scuffles are with Galan? Thought so.

Knowsbleed33
Man, that stinks. I wish we could do that over on the Marvel boards.

Air Legend, Who did you pick in this fight?

Air Legend
Yaweh left by that point, yaweh left right after he revealed the truth to Lucifer and Michael, so get your facts straight.

Elaine became god after she received michaels power and used her birthright in the room of primum mobile.

yaweh did not make her god, she did it on her own by michaels power within her and his birthright transfered to her. You want scans for that too?

And the scans I posted are canon and fact, they came after the universe description far earlier, and as it stands, retcon or not, they are the most recent canon by issue date.

It was and is a multiverse, deal with it.
K now you're straight up inserting random, irrelevant comments in this thread.

The Primum Mobile was destroyed by Fenris. Read the series and stop trolling.

No, God gave her the power because "the scales were already tilted towards destruction". I own the entire series. You're going solely of scans from a respect thread, hence why you keep making blatantly ignorant statements about the Lucifer series.

I have scans showing universe in the last few issues of the series (issues 70-75). Nirvana came out between issues 19 and 20 and it was Lucifer merely stating he created a multiverse.

You gonna troll some more?

Air Legend
Man, that stinks. I wish we could do that over on the Marvel boards.

Air Legend, Who did you pick in this fight?
Thanos easily. He became "God" within the omniverse. Michael, albeit powerful, has limits and isn't God. When the Titans usurped God's power, they were immune to Michael and Lucifer's power. Now that's just the Titan's with raw power and hardly any knowledge on how to use it. Imagine how easily Yahweh would defeat his creations. And Thanos HOTI equals Yahweh, because Marvel Supreme Being equals DC Supreme Being.

Board Walker
Thanos easily. He became "God" within the omniverse. Michael, albeit powerful, has limits and isn't God. When the Titans usurped God's power, they were immune to Michael and Lucifer's power. Now that's just the Titan's with raw power and hardly any knowledge on how to use it. Imagine how easily Yahweh would defeat his creations. And Thanos HOTI equals Yahweh, because Marvel Supreme Being equals DC Supreme Being.

lol air legend, Im still here, not banned am I? Why is that?

Oh thats right, because your threats and reports are about as accurate as the ones you use against Galan, not accurate at all.

So lets get some thing straight, you can delude yourself as long as you wish in your skewed perception of what actually happened.

But the nirvana series is canon to the lucifer series, and its stated, its a multiverse, the issue in which it was stated it was a multiverse occurred past the issue of lucifer where it was stated as a universe.

Deal with it how ever you so choose to, if delusion is your cup of tea then by all means indulge.

In terms of the primium mobile, yes fernis destroyed the physical appearance of it during the seige of heaven towards the end of the series. But that didnt stop elain from taking Yawehs place once she inacted her birthright, way to read the series! Yaweh left a while before that, and didnt come back, in fact the only time you see yaweh after he leaves is at the very end of the series, when lucifer exits creation and goes to speak with him.

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm, I'll switch my vote to Thanos then. My knowledge of Michael and Lucifer is limited. I figured if they were next to the Presence in power they could atleast stalemate Thanos with the heart.

You have swayed me.

Board Walker

Thanos was stated on panel, that the ENd series took place in a different universe, it was in the bio of the HOTU itself, how can you argue this?

And even with the HOTU he was still answered to TOAA at the end of it.

Aside from this, do you or do you not believe that thanos with THOTU could defeat jack kirby, stan lee who have both been on panel?

Thanos was not their equal, and never has been.

As it stands they have been the highest beings ever shown in Marvel to date, so no Thanos was not top gun.

Air Legend
lol air legend, Im still here, not banned am I? Why is that?

Oh thats right, because your threats and reports are about as accurate as the ones you use against Galan, not accurate at all.

So lets get some thing straight, you can delude yourself as long as you wish in your skewed perception of what actually happened.

But the nirvana series is canon to the lucifer series, and its stated, its a multiverse, the issue in which it was stated it was a multiverse occurred past the issue of lucifer where it was stated as a universe.

Deal with it how ever you so choose to, if delusion is your cup of tea then by all means indulge.

In terms of the primium mobile, yes fernis destroyed the physical appearance of it during the seige of heaven towards the end of the series. But that didnt stop elain from taking Yawehs place once she inacted her birthright, way to read the series! Yaweh left a while before that, and didnt come back, in fact the only time you see yaweh after he leaves is at the very end of the series, when lucifer exits creation and goes to speak with him.
Reported for trolling.

They won't ban you, but they'll tell you to back up your claims and stop making things up. And they've done nothing so far because they're not online right now.

I gave a direct quote from page 174 of issue 10 in the Lucifer series proving you wrong. I'll repeat God handed Elaine creation and gave her the power over it because, as he said----the scales are already tilted towards destruction---

Board Walker
Reported for trolling.

They won't ban you, but they'll tell you to back up your claims and stop making things up. And they've done nothing so far because they're not online right now.

I gave a direct quote from page 174 of issue 10 in the Lucifer series proving you wrong. I'll repeat God handed Elaine creation and gave her the power over it because ----the scales are already tilted towards destruction---

Ive posted the scans, you just dont agree with them, much in the manner how when galan posted scans showing it was a multiverse you called it wrong.

Reporting me does nothing, so feel free to report every post if you like, Ive been here long enough to know you dont have any water to back your threats.

Air Legend
Hmmm, I'll switch my vote to Thanos then. My knowledge of Michael and Lucifer is limited. I figured if they were next to the Presence in power they could atleast stalemate Thanos with the heart.

You have swayed me.
thumb up
They're certainly next in power to the Presence/Yahweh, which is impressive, but Thanos was, if you wish, Marvel's Presence.

Board Walker

You have swayed me.

Thanos by all means, was no where near marvels absolute top power when he had the HOTU.

He was still below the TOAA of marvel, and he was still below Jack kirby and stan lee who have been on panel and interacted with the fantastic four before.

Thanos was powerful with HOTU, but was not top gun.

Air Legend
Ive posted the scans, you just dont agree with them, much in the manner how when galan posted scans showing it was a multiverse you called it wrong.

Reporting me does nothing, so feel free to report every post if you like, Ive been here long enough to know you dont have any water to back your threats.
I'm not reporting you for the multiverse/universe confliction, I'm reporting you for other things. You're attempting to escape your current predicament by dishonestly claiming that I'm reporting for disagreeing with you on that specific point.

Board Walker
I'm not reporting you for the multiverse/universe confliction, I'm reporting you for other things. You're attempting to escape your current predicament by dishonestly claiming that I'm reporting for disagreeing with you on that specific point.

please I have your post quoted showing that you quoted me on all my points and said specifically that they were all lies including the unvierse/multiverse, that was trolling and flaming.

So if I do get a PM from a mod, ill show them your post and quotes, as I said your threats mean nothing to me, never have in the past, and do not now, its like the same how your words hold little weight with Galan as well.

guy222
Relax friends

Board Walker
I agree, this is going too far, I apologize for any rudeness I showed you Air.

Hey Guy, hows it going?

~The Wickerman~

Reported for bashing thumb up

guy222
Morning WM

Welcome Back BW. Missed ya round the boards

Goin good

I know you've missed some threads. The big God vs God threads. I don't post because this is wat happens. I know u both and different opinions aside, its just comics written by someone approved by someone higher meant to enjoy

Board Walker
Originally posted by guy222
Morning WM

Welcome Back BW. Missed ya round the boards

Goin good

I know you've missed some threads. The big God vs God threads. I don't post because this is wat happens. I know u both and different opinions aside, its just comics written by someone approved by someone higher meant to enjoy

yeah this is entirely true, and some times I lose sight of what is real, thanks for reminding me guy.

guy222
no problem buddy

how's life treating ya

Board Walker
Originally posted by guy222
no problem buddy

how's life treating ya

interesting, Im just sort of walking a thin line I think.

you have the most calming aura I have ever felt ever, Guy.

guy222
I always stay positive. Who I am good friend

Thank u

U walk the line that makes u happy

Nestical
thanos slaps the taste out of mikes mouth

Erik-Lensherr
Michael.

Badabing
The overuse of the report and the inability to be civil while discussing comics is why this thread is now closed. Everybody causing a problem has been noted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.