Ash vs Aliens vs Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviebuff1084
I don't know if this is already here or not but if it is im sorry.

Ash vs Aliens vs Predators.

Who would win...

Galan007
ash from evil dead? or ash from event comics?

Blax_Hydralisk
Ash from Poke'mon obviously.

rougeredmage
well if i could have a xenomorph or a predator for a pokemon i would be happy to catch them all

Galan007
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Ash from Poke'mon obviously. squirt scyther charchar chainsaw

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Ash from Poke'mon obviously.

I lol'ed.

moviebuff1084
Originally posted by Galan007
ash from evil dead? or ash from event comics?

Evil Dead movies & comics

Board Walker
Well if we go with post novel Ash, with all his experience, and ability to kick ass, even while sleeping, ima go with Ash on this one, even if hes faced against 100 alies and preds in 10x10 room, the necronomicon is going to pop out of no where and save him in some ironic way.

Nemesis X
Ash is a normal human being and he's beeen surviving through a dozen Evil Dead comics because it's just pure luck. I think he's gonna die here probably.

Two things that can happen are these:

1) Ash revs up his chainsaw and cuts up an alien. The acid eats Ash'es chainsaw up and he only has his boomstick but before Ash can use it, a plasma bolt goes through his chest and he dies.

2) Ash succesfully kills the two and tells Ripley "Give me some sugar baby" lmao

SevenShackles
does Ash have the necronomicon? if so then Ash wins 100%. unless its turns around and posses the aliens making some freaky hybrid. but even then he probly win. his coolness factor trumps almost anyone.

i can see something like Army of Darkness VS Aliens VS Predators with ash just flying under the radar for the most part and coming out in the end as the winner.

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/996/2180/lo/evildead2_02.jpg

quanchi112
Predators for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.