Silent Hill: Homecoming [official thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Everybody's favorite mangler returns in the fifth installment of the Silent Hill series. At first it has been rumor but after some interviews with the creators and seeing a glimpse of PH in the trailers proves that he's back to kill (and probably harass) more than ever. This news has upset some SH fans because they keep saying PH is James'es demon but I find that to be a crock bull crap because PH is the towns executioner and he attacks other people than James because they have guilt over something. I can figure out why Alex (the main character of SH:H) is being chased by Pyramid Head. I think it's because that when Alex was in the war, he must of either killed innocents or left his comrades to be killed by enemy forces which makes him have tons of guilt.

What do you Silent Hill fans think about Pyramid Head returning and does my idea of PH returning make sense?

Nemesis X
What creatures from previous SH games are you expecting to return in this new one?

Two creatures I know that are returning are Pyramid Head and
Robbie the Rabbit.

Peach
You already made a thread about Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Merged the two threads, and stop making duplicate threads. This is a warning.

GenomeFrozener
Seeing a Snatcher would be a great Konami flashback.

Menetnashté
I should probably pick this game up, not sure what to expect though, haven't played a SH game since 2. Looks a lot more action based, but from what I've read it sounds fairly cool, just hope it's kept the puzzles and what not in.

leonheartmm
pyramid head is one of the few REAL mosters in the game, so either

1: its a dream/nightmare of sum1 central to silent hill {dahlia, alessa, harry etc}

2: its a creation of samael himself, the evil angel that makes up dark silent hill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.