Which character wouldnt flinch from colossus punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which character can take a punch from a none holding back Ultimate colossus head on without even feeling it or flinch. I just want to know how strong ultimate colossus is.

Juggernaut (without forcefield)
Thor
Superman
Wonder woman
Savage hulk
Gladiator
Black adam

Grinning Goku
All of them would feel it except maybe Juggernaut. Ult. Colossus is all jacked up on mutant roids.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
All of them would feel it except maybe Juggernaut. Ult. Colossus is all jacked up on mutant roids.

confused

Endrict Nuul
Gladiator(depends on how confident he is) B.A, Supes, Juggs and Wonder woman..would not feel it.

janus77
Juggernaut, Superman.

the rest would feel it, but it'd be nothing more than a slap.

-V-
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
confused

Mutant 'Roids = Anus.

Scoobless
They would all feel it.

carver9
Colossus is pretty strong. I honestly think that all of them would feel it except juggernaut. Thor has felt iron man punches and colossus strength is>iron man.

Gladiator has felt colossus punch in the past.

Superman felt batman with black rock punch and bled and I think that colossus>>batman.

Wonder woman will feel it, theres no doubt about that.

Savage hulk will feel it also, theres no doubt about that. Iron man has done so damage with his fist to the hulk.

Black adam would feel it also.

llagrok
I think most of these characters have incidents where they shrug off class 100 blows.

Endrict Nuul
Granted I don't read Ult X-Men at all. So Ult Colossus is stronger than his 616 counter part? But clearly he's not in the strength range of B.A, WW, Supes and a well confident Glad.

Bouboumaster
Granted I don't read Ult X-Men at all. So Ult Colossus is stronger than his 616 counter part? But clearly he's not in the strength range of B.A, WW, Supes and a well confident Glad.

What about the Hulk? The strongest living creature of all?

Scoobless
Originally posted by llagrok
I think most of these characters have incidents where they shrug off class 100 blows.

"Shrug off" isn't the same as "don't feel". I can think of a couple of examples when Juggernaut has "felt" punches from people weaker than Colossus ... doesn't mean they hurt him though.

carver9

I didnt ask if he was stronger then them, I know that they are stronger but the question is will his punches have any affect on them.

redhotrash
Dont start the Hulk wanking please, it'll just make you look stupid.
Anyway, I agree they will all at least flinch except possibly Juggernaut. Yeah some have shrugged off shots from stronger people, but on the same note they have felt shots from weaker people as well, so you have to use the average. I do wonder if Juggernaut's helm would make a difference either way here.

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
"Shrug off" isn't the same as "don't feel". I can think of a couple of examples when Juggernaut has "felt" punches from people weaker than Colossus ... doesn't mean they hurt him though.

Oh right.

Everyone here would feel a punch from Colossus.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Scoobless
They would all feel it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What about the Hulk? The strongest living creature of all?

He would feel it more than those guys would but his crazy HF would heal it quickly. Those guys durability is better. Hulk is the Stongest but has to work up to that level....he's not the strongest right away.

Kento
They'd all feel the punch itself but with the possible exception of Hulk none of them would actually be hurt even the tiniest. Hulk all depends on how calm he is on.

olympian
Colossus isent that weak that none of them wouldnt *feel* it. Classic Juggernaut may be an exception, but i wouldnt really bet on it.

golem370
Juggernaut wouldn't flinch he was hit by Thor with his hammer at Thor full strength and it did nothing.

LordKaos
doesn't it come down to them being ready for it? Rouge could take a superhuman punch (i think from that other strong imperial guardsman) and not be moved if she was expecting it, and a fully confident (and prepared) Gladiator got the hell knocked out him by Cannonball on Christmas.

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus is pretty strong. I honestly think that all of them would feel it except juggernaut. Thor has felt iron man punches and colossus strength is>iron man.

Gladiator has felt colossus punch in the past.

Superman felt batman with black rock punch and bled and I think that colossus>>batman.

Wonder woman will feel it, theres no doubt about that.

Savage hulk will feel it also, theres no doubt about that. Iron man has done so damage with his fist to the hulk.

Black adam would feel it also.

the black rock makes a human amped to superman level.

black rock batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> colossus.

DeathKap
Colossus beat the crap out of thor in ultamate, and hawkeye hit him with a small nuke to stop him. Im sure quite a fiew will be in pain.

olympian
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut wouldn't flinch he was hit by Thor with his hammer at Thor full strength and it did nothing.

Oh, yeah. You people only take into account the highest showings and nothing else. If we use the highest durability showings for each, then they can all take it.

Originally posted by LordKaos
doesn't it come down to them being ready for it? Rouge could take a superhuman punch (i think from that other strong imperial guardsman) and not be moved if she was expecting it, and a fully confident (and prepared) Gladiator got the hell knocked out him by Cannonball on Christmas.

You remember Glad`s face when rigth before that move, Sam was explaining him what he was going to do?

Thats exactly what a non confident Gladiator looks like.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by olympian
Oh, yeah. You people only take into account the highest showings and nothing else.

Yup and it's in the rules.....

Endrict Nuul
Gladiator(depends on how confident he is) B.A, Supes, Juggs and Wonder woman..would not feel it.

DC characters are a lot stronger than marvel ones most of the time. Thus their durability should be better.

olympian
Yup and it's in the rules.....

Then why the argument at all, on who would feel the punches? At they`re absolute best defining moments in durability, none of them would.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by olympian
Then why the argument at all, on who would feel the punches? At they`re absolute best defining moments in durability, none of them would.

Thats why I picked Gladiator(depends on how confident he is) B.A, Supes, maybe WW and Juggs.

nimbus006
Which character can take a punch from a none holding back Ultimate colossus head on without even feeling it or flinch. I just want to know how strong ultimate colossus is.

Juggernaut (without forcefield)
Thor
Superman
Wonder woman
Savage hulk
Gladiator
Black adam

They all would "feel it" as a form of neurological stimulus, just like I would feel a gnat landing on my arm.

However, at their very best showings of durability, I believe all of these characters have the ability to "not flinch" from said punch.

Endrict Nuul
I change my vote....none of them would feel the punch.

CaptainStoic
This is just dumb, most of these guys would be knocked on their ass from a punch from Colossus Ultimate or 616. Juggernaut is the only one that may not be, if Superman/Gladiator braced himself he wouldn't as well. Thor, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, The Hulk would all be put on their ass because their powers don't work the same as the Juggernaut's, and Superman/Gladiator.

This is not to say that any of them would be KO'ed by his best punch, but some would need a moment to get their bearings. I've heard some pretty biased things, like DC characters being more durable, but this myth was dispelled right before our eyes when the Avengers battled the JLA, with the exception of Superman DC's best were in the same boat with Marvels best.

horrorwolf
Is this like a sucker punch, or does the character get a chance to brace to try and take it first?

Cause...If its a sucker punch they all feel it.

DeathKap
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This is just dumb, most of these guys would be knocked on their ass from a punch from Colossus Ultimate or 616. Juggernaut is the only one that may not be, if Superman/Gladiator braced himself he wouldn't as well. Thor, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, The Hulk would all be put on their ass because their powers don't work the same as the Juggernaut's, and Superman/Gladiator.

This is not to say that any of them would be KO'ed by his best punch, but some would need a moment to get their bearings. I've heard some pretty biased things, like DC characters being more durable, but this myth was dispelled right before our eyes when the Avengers battled the JLA, with the exception of Superman DC's best were in the same boat with Marvels best.
Exactly yes

carver9
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Is this like a sucker punch, or does the character get a chance to brace to try and take it first?

Cause...If its a sucker punch they all feel it.

Its basically a caught of guard punch which should really hurt the hell out of any of them except maybe juggernaut.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
the black rock makes a human amped to superman level.

black rock batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> colossus.

You could be right, Im not saying that youre wrong but when was it stated that black rock boost your strength up to supermans level. Do you have a scan or lifting feat that someone that was possessed with the black rock has performed.

Endrict Nuul

Too bad crossovers are non canon....thus it doesn't count.

Raoul
You could be right, Im not saying that youre wrong but when was it stated that black rock boost your strength up to supermans level. Do you have a scan or lifting feat that someone that was possessed with the black rock has performed.

superman 218, superman fights an average guy possessed by the blackrock. superman hits him so hard that when the guy doesnt even flinch, superman just has this 'wtf just happened' look on his face...

later, in 223/224, a human woman that hated superman fights both him and supergirl, and performs very well...

CaptainStoic
Too bad crossovers are non canon....thus it doesn't count.

Well I would agree with you, but that one was considered canon.

xmarksthespot
The one where Wonder Woman and She-Hulk manage to hold off Surtur. ermmhappy

Endrict Nuul
Well I would agree with you, but that one was considered canon.

No it isn't, where was it said it was canon?

socool8520
He would feel it more than those guys would but his crazy HF would heal it quickly. Those guys durability is better. Hulk is the Stongest but has to work up to that level....he's not the strongest right away.

Really? I didn't know that Hulk was stronger than those other guys. I thought he fallen a few notches in the strongest character category these days. Is he really stronger than Supes and the rest?

CaptainStoic
No it isn't, where was it said it was canon?

Yea it was, and is.... Krona is also trying to escape the Cosmic Egg that he was resting in at the end of the arc. And it is happening in the Trinity story line.... here read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA/Avengers

You are overhyping things at the DC camp by a huge margin, for example if Wolverine fought Hawkgirl, the fight would go exactly as you would expect it to, and since we saw She Hulk overpowering Aquaman it stands within reason that Namor could also out muscle him in similar fashion, why? because he was not just able to hold his own against Hercules, but he was able to give as good as he took.

Gladiator mirrors Superman..... etc...etc... DC is not leaps and bounds above Marvel because let's never forget a very important point... either company can turn around and change a fictional character on a whim, making Spiderman Booster Golds equal is an easy thing, as is Making Booster Thor's equal. Superman can lose to Thor on any given day, they are in the same power class.

DeathKap
Originally posted by socool8520
Really? I didn't know that Hulk was stronger than those other guys. I thought he fallen a few notches in the strongest character category these days. Is he really stronger than Supes and the rest?
Yes he is. His strength is limitless. Therefor he surpasses Supes who is limited,.

socool8520
Originally posted by DeathKap
Yes he is. His strength is limitless. Therefor he surpasses Supes who is limited,.

Oh my fault. I know the more angry he gets, the stronger he gets, but I thought there was a limit to how angry someone can get. smile

horrorwolf
Originally posted by socool8520
Oh my fault. I know the more angry he gets, the stronger he gets, but I thought there was a limit to how angry someone can get. smile

There are no known limits to either Hulks Rage, Strength levels, or source of Gamma.

socool8520
Originally posted by horrorwolf
There are no known limits to either Hulks Rage, Strength levels, or source of Gamma.

Thanks for the info, I will remember that from now on.

As for the question though, I'm sur they would all feel it and at least move a little unless they are bracing themselves for it.

Endrict Nuul
Yea it was, and is.... Krona is also trying to escape the Cosmic Egg that he was resting in at the end of the arc. And it is happening in the Trinity story line.... here read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JLA/Avengers

You are overhyping things at the DC camp by a huge margin, for example if Wolverine fought Hawkgirl, the fight would go exactly as you would expect it to, and since we saw She Hulk overpowering Aquaman it stands within reason that Namor could also out muscle him in similar fashion, why? because he was not just able to hold his own against Hercules, but he was able to give as good as he took.

Gladiator mirrors Superman..... etc...etc... DC is not leaps and bounds above Marvel because let's never forget a very important point... either company can turn around and change a fictional character on a whim, making Spiderman Booster Golds equal is an easy thing, as is Making Booster Thor's equal. Superman can lose to Thor on any given day, they are in the same power class.

Meh...

DeathKap
I think most of them would be in pain. Colossus could probly fight most of em too

razor4life
^Not if he likes his arms smile. That's if we are considering what WWH did to them. How much stronger is ultimate coloussus to 616? The problem is if we go by everybodies best showing in all these contest it comes to the point where getting an answer is almost impossible. By best showing he would not make anybody on this list flinch. By normal/average showing he would make everybody on this list react, yes even jugs(remember it said without shield).

CaptainStoic
WWHulk.... lets go over exactly what happened to this guy over the past two years..... first off, he has another gamma bomb blow up in his face before he even gets exiled to the planet Sakar.

On Sakar he gets another amp, from the fallout that killed his wife. On his way back to earth he is seen breathing in outer space or surviving without oxygen, but all the while he is soaking up ambient cosmic and solar radiation while being unprotected.

Bending Colossus' arms was no easy feat, King Hulk was on a ridiculous level, and had enough power to shift tectonic plates, and throw around mountains. In the Secret Wars a much weaker Colossus' body remains intact after the Beyonder wipes out everyone down to the molecule, yet you can still see that Peter's body is still in one piece.

carver9
WWHulk.... lets go over exactly what happened to this guy over the past two years..... first off, he has another gamma bomb blow up in his face before he even gets exiled to the planet Sakar.

On Sakar he gets another amp, from the fallout that killed his wife. On his way back to earth he is seen breathing in outer space or surviving without oxygen, but all the while he is soaking up ambient cosmic and solar radiation while being unprotected.

Bending Colossus' arms was no easy feat, King Hulk was on a ridiculous level, and had enough power to shift tectonic plates, and throw around mountains. In the Secret Wars a much weaker Colossus' body remains intact after the Beyonder wipes out everyone down to the molecule, yet you can still see that Peter's body is still in one piece.

Good post. WWh is so underrated on this forum that its ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.