all right -- all you MA guys: Ogun v Stick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
on a deserted street, regular weapons.

carver9
ogun without a sweet.

snoopdogg
I'm not a expert in either but from what I hear I'd go with Stick.

jinzin
OGUN most undoubtedly.

leonidas
based on what feats?

carnage52
ogun

leonidas
again, based on what? showings against same opponents? obviously logan/ogun has been done a few times, but has logan ever really gone against a 'going all-out' stick? has dd battled both?

Ha-Son
Originally posted by leonidas
again, based on what? showings against same opponents? obviously logan/ogun has been done a few times, but has logan ever really gone against a 'going all-out' stick? has dd battled both?
Ogun

leonidas
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Ogun

no expression

Erik-Lensherr
no expression

Ogun.

(To be honest, the only information I have on him is from wikipedia)

Val-E-Doosh
Ogun

tkitna
I only know Ogun from the Kitty Pryde/Wolverine limited series and I have limited knowledge on Stick except that he seemed to be very much superior to DD. With only this amount of knowledge, i'd say Stick would win.

Starscream M
Stick

...gets raped by Ogun no expression

leonidas
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Ogun

sigh . . .

xmarksthespot
Ogun?

Soljer
Oh stick, not ogun.

See what I did there?

Damn I'z good.

Daredevil1
Stick

occultdestroyer
sigh . . .
Ogun

Phantom Zone

Exactly.

jinzin
no expression

laughing out loud

For me it has to do with the fact that Ogun is impervious to pain/death, and mastered all sorts of weird abilities that extend past the realm of martial arts. drawing people into monitor screens, taking over people's bodies, I mean were he a caporial being he'd be a bad enough challenge for stick, but since he doesn't even need an oni mask to function through a body anymore... well.. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.